SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 62 of 75 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:20 pm

happygolucky wrote:About the ATFR dress, I preferred the navy sequins one, but I'm glad she picked the pink one (no black for the cheery girl on the happy night), since there were enough sequined and sparkly dresses around.

and on the premise:
It wasn't shocking, it wasn't dramatic, it wasn't romantic, but it was definitely ridiculous ending.

ITA !..another lesson learned :

Never ever trust TPTB....hype to the max for nothing... duh

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:24 pm

Miyala wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:i think so too!!...Smiley

Roberto is always the definition of 'patient and kind' in my book :yes:...not to mention hawt, athletic, romantic..and the list goes on...laugh out loud

He doesnt follow Sara Underwood anymore so it could be he is single. But is he not all of ours dream bachelor? Maybe she could be on his season :cutesmile!: :yes:

well, i'll be glued on my screen if he is the next Bachelor.. :girlfan ...but i really think the ship has sailed about 3 yrs ago (?). If WetPaint was to believe, Roberto got the offer no less than 500K yet he turned them down (he is a real down to earth, classy guy! ). Hence, they went with JPG instead as their first non-caucasian Bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:24 pm

Yikes! It's also not a good sign when you have revert back to your show scripted lines when Lara Spencer asks what you like about your new fiancé.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:28 pm

sfrank wrote:
see2love wrote:
happygolucky wrote:About the ATFR dress, I preferred the navy sequins one, but I'm glad she picked the pink one (no black for the cheery girl on the happy night), since there were enough sequined and sparkly dresses around.

and on the premise:
It wasn't shocking, it wasn't dramatic, it wasn't romantic, but it was definitely ridiculous ending.

The positive from all this for me is I can go back to my normal life stuff with immediate effect. Kinda how I felt after Emily/ 1F, Andi/ Josh. No desire to watch them or read about them aftershow. no no no
I will however continue to follow Becca on SM as she is the only one who made this season enjoyable for me. a special girl.

I'm watching them on GMA and they are smiling but the BL is just weird, IMO.
But I'll leave it open to them just being tired. Hope Whitney is prepared for barrage of questions from media tour on Chris' feelings for Becca and the obvious conflict towards the end because we KNOW that Becca's LCD was after Whitneys and for him to still be begging her for assurances at that point is weird. Its funny that folks are seeing Whitney had it in the bag the hold time because I think it Becca had given more assurance he WOULD have picked her, IMO.

good point about LCD. Funny that we were not being shown the bowling date either, while we know they were still holding hands and smiling at each other on the day portion.

Oh well, the relationship will really start after filming anyway. I wish them best. They have to better hurry up to produce those half-dozen babies...the clock is ticking!.... :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:36 pm

on a matchmaking note, many tweeters play the B and Tim Tebow combo..:P

Lori Mattison ‏@lorimattison 8m8 minutes ago
Am I the only one who sees this perfect match? ❤️ #TeamBecca @beccatilley5 @TimTebow
teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 62 B_vGZ6NUwAAY-zw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:43 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
see2love wrote:

The positive from all this for me is I can go back to my normal life stuff with immediate effect. Kinda how I felt after Emily/ 1F, Andi/ Josh. No desire to watch them or read about them aftershow. no no no
I will however continue to follow Becca on SM as she is the only one who made this season enjoyable for me. a special girl.

I'm watching them on GMA and they are smiling but the BL is just weird, IMO.
But I'll leave it open to them just being tired. Hope Whitney is prepared for barrage of questions from media tour on Chris' feelings for Becca and the obvious conflict towards the end because we KNOW that Becca's LCD was after Whitneys and for him to still be begging her for assurances at that point is weird. Its funny that folks are seeing Whitney had it in the bag the hold time because I think it Becca had given more assurance he WOULD have picked her, IMO.

good point about LCD. Funny that we were not being shown the bowling date either, while we know they were still holding hands and smiling at each other on the day portion.

Oh well, the relationship will really start after filming anyway. I wish them best. They have to better hurry up to produce those half-dozen babies...the clock is ticking!.... :Nod:
Chris should really do better by Whitney. There were stories all over tabloids for months that he picked the one he didnt love and the ATFR was a platform to debunk those stories but all he did was confirm the stories. I would feel bad for Whitney if she didnt want this from the get go, i guess she got what she came for and wouldnt let anything take it from her. I wonder how her sister feels watching back. 

I wish them luck because they will surely need it. 

Roberto and Bcca should please get together already! They both live in SD, are grounded, both amazing....whats not to like about them? Alli would probably had a fit if they do.  teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 62 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:58 pm

I said goodbye to this forum last night, but woke this morning still baffled Chris did not end up with Becca.  I feel such pain for all three of them. Pain for Chris and what appears to be pining for Becca (still pining ATFR, IMO), pain for Becca she couldnt continue a relationship with Chris after filming ended, and pain for Whitney that shes living In a state of perky denial.  Ugh!

I gotta get my life back. I give them 3 months. If by some chance they do get married...i expect to see Chris in the future admit he has a problem with alcohol....he totally went against his heart....

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:58 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:on a matchmaking note, many tweeters play the B and Tim Tebow combo..:P

Lori Mattison ‏@lorimattison  8m8 minutes ago
Am I the only one who sees this perfect match? ❤️ #TeamBecca @beccatilley5 @TimTebow

Now I like this match.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:00 am

murasaki1393 wrote:on a matchmaking note, many tweeters play the B and Tim Tebow combo..:P

Lori Mattison ‏@lorimattison  8m8 minutes ago

Tim Tebow and Becca! Now this is a pairing I can get on board. giggling
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:06 am

With a fresh set of eyes, I really don't believe Chris is pinning over Becca (and never really did), neither does Becca show any signs of regrets for her actions, so all good. As far as Whitney, she's the leading lady, so she gets to make a reality herself and I've got nothing to add about the "newly" engaged couple.

To me all ends in the best interest of all involved. Becca needs to find truly special guy for herself and she will know it, when she does.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:08 am

Megan Firestone @mfirestone12 · 4h 4 hours ago
You're the Dr to my pepper and the frosting to our semi decent, multi-flavored, homemade cookies @beccatilley5
Becca Tilley

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 62 B_ubIXPVAAAigsP
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:15 am

I really want to say this so I'm going to. I got to catch little here and there. First this show sucked. To me it was all about Whitney. Second you can still see he loves B. if I was Whitney I would never want to see the clips of him and B. at the ATFR you could see in C he still loves B. I would not put it past C to go after B after all the cameras are gone. W and C will not last we all know that. I really feel bad for W being second. I wish them luck cause they are both going to need every bit of it. B came out a Winner in my eyes. C knows it to. And I bet he is kicking himself for it as well. JMHO Now B go find MR Right girl and when try's to come back just lead that boy to the door girl. You got this.;) well back to work.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 75 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66
kwood
raekae
kikora
Mr&MrsSmith
FLChica