SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 75 of 75 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 73, 74, 75

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:00 pm

Pia1 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
see2love wrote:

but his dad said it, I didnt dream up the words. His mother as much told Becca it was hers to lose. Chris asked her for anything she would give him. I didnt make these facts up.

The parents also knew that Becca at that point had NOT said she was "in love" with Chris. They knew Becca would never "get there" in time for a proposal at the end. It's understandable that someone like Becca with no relationship expierance would easily panic under pressure of an engagement in such a short time.  imo they kind of called her bluff with the questions they asked.

On the bolded, Becca wasn't bluffing she was being honest. imo

Agreed. They are viewing Becca through the eyes of the experience with his ex. Not fair to Becca and not fair to Chris.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:02 pm

I want to know what statement necklace means. Did TPTB hack her social media accounts to feed into the Becca is F1 frenzy?

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:03 pm

Well this happened. hehe

Emily MaynardJohnson ‏@EmilyMaynard 4h4 hours ago
Still haven't caught up on #TheBachelor but @beccatilley5 I have the perfect guy to set you up with and you could be my sister-in-law!

In reply to Emily MaynardJohnson
Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5 2h2 hours ago
@EmilyMaynard um yes, please!!!!!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:03 pm

cindebugg wrote:
see2love wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

That is a good point. I didn't even know they went bowling. scratch

but his dad said it, I didnt dream up the words. His mother as much told Becca it was hers to lose. Chris asked her for anything she would give him. I didnt make these facts up.

We see 15 minutes of an all day thing.  We have no idea what is left on the cutting room floor. All we know is  what TPTB want us to see.  For all we know Chris's Mother could have said the same thing to Whitney or his Dad could have said,... He wants Becca...He also wants Whitney.

I am sure there is stuff we didn't see, but what I don't understand is why if TPTB knew that W was the f1 why wouldn't they have left some of those nuggets in for us (if that is really what Dad said... I have my doubts that he did... again BL and what Chris was telling them lean heavily in the Becca dept to me)

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:04 pm

sorry if this has been posted :

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/03/10/the-bachelor-chris-soules-loves-becca-tilley-more-whitney-bischof-pressured-by-family-finale/

there is a funny poll too! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:06 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
mindless wrote:Oh and that goodbye hug in the barn was definitely not a "sorry I hurt you, take care" kind of hug. It was an "I know I have to let go but I really really don't want to, let's hug for a few more minutes(/hours/days)" kind of hug. I saw more emotion in that instant than during the whole proposal. JMO.

Plus the clip of him basically sobbing behind the barn was left on the editing room floor.  

Is the clip behind the barn still online? That just breaks my heart. I notice the clip of him at the hotel crying isn't included in the mini-clip of their conversation anymore.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:06 pm

[quote="Pia1"]
GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:As I said, it's going to be a hard road for Whit and Chris.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/03/10/the-bachelor-chris-soules-loves-becca-tilley-more-whitney-bischof-pressured-by-family-finale/

Wow, those are all the things that we have been discussing since last night and all day. Thanks Mommy for bringing the link over.

Thanks for posting this Hollywood Life article. Im nowhere near a body language expert and I can see everything this article states. Its really heartbreaking for all 3 of them.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:07 pm

Another article about Becca.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelor-runner-becca-tilley-reflects-crazy-ride/story?id=29529676

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:08 pm

http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/e15/11055419_899180500146127_1316800462_n.jpg

@beccatilley5
What a crazy ride!!! I've had the question asked: "why did you go on this show?"....Why not? I had the time of my life. Met some amazing girls who will be in my life forever and met an amazing guy who showed me that there are good guys out there- the kind who are patient and genuine. Did i fall in love? No- but how would I have known that would be the outcome? Sometimes you have to try things and see what happens! I love @whitb624 and could not be happier for the two of them. Thanks for the emoji️! #thebachelor
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:08 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I don't know how to post pictures and I don't want to rub salt in our wounds that saw the love story with B&C, but scroll down check out this pic of them at the FRC.  WOW!  

http://www.eonline.com/news/633760/and-the-bachelor-chris-soules-chose

Ugh.....i feel so heartbroken for Chris!  I dont csre what anyone says.....he loves Becca not Whitney!
Me too, and I really hope that he doesn't get even further heartbroken when/if W decides that it isn't going to work. He made the choice though, he has to own it. The whole thing is just so sad to me though.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:08 pm

thread # 8

New thread
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 75 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 73, 74, 75

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66
kwood
raekae
kikora
Mr&MrsSmith
FLChica