SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 1 of 75 1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 Empty Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:26 pm

Please discuss Becca in this topic.

Discussions regarding who the next Bachelorette will be, is discussed in Bachelorette 11 topic.

Please do not waste space and time for mods posting unrealistic theories based on wild imagination.

This is a sleuthing speculating forum. We discuss and speculate based on information given to us, via s/caps, media etc.

If you're going to provide information of any kind, be sure to check the information in full to avoid others going on a wild goose chase.

Please quote and copy and paste every single SM picture media IG Twitter etc, or provide a link. Free hand typing is not allowed.

Going forward, topics will be locked and posts deleted without notice. It's extremely time consuming on this forum to delete posts.

Please read the rules in full.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:32 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
I am sorry, but I have being so right so many times, it is sad, I need to get a life.
I have been right on with Des/chris vs Des/Brookes right on with JPG/Nikki vs JPG/Claire, right on with Andi/Josh vs Andi/Nick and I am afraid I am right on with Chris/Becca vs Chris/Whit.

Why do I get it right? I look for the "it" factor, there are certain fine detail btw the Lead and F1, which can be easily overlooked. It's called a "je ne sais quoi", and when mixed with what the story the show is presenting, you just can't go wrong.

Now, as far as will they last? IMO it depends mostly on their willingness to communicate and determination to fight for one another. Most people don't think love is worth fighting for, they think it is something that just happen. they just quit when the tough get going. Love is a decision.

Did we see a picture of B with a key on a chain? I wonder if C gave it to her.
To me C and B have that resolve that I saw with Chris and Des.
For your enjoyment

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:33 pm

Topic is now open.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
I am sorry, but I have being so right so many times, it is sad, I need to get a life.
I have been right on with Des/chris vs Des/Brookes right on with JPG/Nikki vs JPG/Claire, right on with Andi/Josh vs Andi/Nick and I am afraid I am right on with Chris/Becca vs Chris/Whit.

Why do I get it right? I look for the "it" factor, there are certain fine detail btw the Lead and F1, which can be easily overlooked. It's called a "je ne sais quoi", and when mixed with what the story the show is presenting, you just can't go wrong.

Now, as far as will they last? IMO it depends mostly on their willingness to communicate and determination to fight for one another. Most people don't think love is worth fighting for, they think it is something that just happen. they just quit when the tough get going. Love is a decision.

Did we see a picture of B with a key on a chain? I wonder if C gave it to her.
To me C and B have that resolve that I saw with Chris and Des.
For your enjoyment

Same with me! I even Brad/ Emily and Ali/ Roberto. I passed on Emily's and Jef. I always say....watch the Lead. Dont be distracted by what the girls or guys are saying or doing. Just watch the Lead and that has never failed me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:52 pm

Desiree wanted Brooks, even admitted it. As the Lead, did she get who she wanted? Takes two. And Brooks never even came out and said directly that he was not in love with her. That's just my opinion. Just because you're in love with someone, doesn't mean it is reciprocated and that the person is going to be the love of your life. It takes more than 5 dates and a month for some people. Becca has strong values and belief system, not sure she shares that with Chris. As well, I'm not sure Becca will be the type to respect everything that Chris did throughout the season. Again, jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:55 pm

IA, watch the lead, but the most important item IMO is forget the spoilers. If you can get that out of your head, you can see more clearly.

It was so obvious Brooks wasn't falling for Des. As a sleuther, once you realize that the spoiler isn't going to happen, you start to look for who the F1 really will be.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA, watch the lead, but the most important item IMO is forget the spoilers. If you can get that out of your head, you can see more clearly.

It was so obvious Brooks wasn't falling for Des. As a sleuther, once you realize that the spoiler isn't going to happen, you start to look for who the F1 really will be.

I never have believed the spoilers. I could see all season that Brooks was not in love with Des. He was very torn though because he didn't want to hurt Desiree. I have just always felt that RS was getting info from someone connected to the show itself? How do we really know? So sometimes they give him the true one and sometimes not. That way no one can really depend on them so the surprise element can always be there. I know Chris is in love with Becca. To me, there is no doubt. However, I do not think Becca is in love with him. She likes him of course. But I'm not sure she can get there in 24 hours since she likes to take things slowly. The night before the FRC, she is telling him she doesn't know when she wants to get married. Anyway, I just gave a possibility that does end up with Becca is the one. I don't see that Becca being F1 and a straightforward ending contains any twist at all. Where is the unexpected twist? I 've only watched 3 prior seasons and none of them announced "unexpected" twist, yet Desiree's was sort of unexpected. That's what I was trying to figure out. handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA, watch the lead, but the most important item IMO is forget the spoilers. If you can get that out of your head, you can see more clearly.

Very tru about Brooks. I never for a second believe she would choose him. She was blinded by him but i saw how she was with Chris. She was very different with him and i prayed and still believed she would choose him.

Sometimes the Lead get distracted...but they always seem to get it together. Cus Jason and Molly. Chris is all about Becca, even if she doesnt want him..he will always wonder. I still beleve she is F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:21 pm

Chris's comment in the preview tells me who he wants jmo. "I know how I feel when I'm with Becca" he is all about her and has been chasing her this whole time

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:27 pm

Roberto never told Ali he was falling in love with her until the LCD. He couldn't be the F1 because he didn't say he was in love with her unlike the F2. Ali was distracted by Frank.

Becca IMO is being realistic. Yes she want's to get married, but she is not going to accept a proposal and a ring and get married the next day, or in six months. I think that is what she is explaining to him. She has always IMO been very real in this process. No she's isn't going to pick up and move to Arlington tomorrow, but it's not off the table. Chris told her he's falling in love with her, he told her multiple times, she said the same.

Chris is fighting to hard for her. We know she was at least in the F2 all along. Kaitlyn was never a factor. He's been fighting hard to figure out what is best for him. The safe choice, or the one he wants. I'm not saying he doesn't feel it with Whitney, but I'm seeing way more affection with Becca. That's the way I've seen the story board all along.

Of course, I can be totally wrong.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Roberto never told Ali he was falling in love with her until the LCD. He couldn't be the F1 because he didn't say he was in love with her unlike the F2. Ali was distracted by Frank.

Becca IMO is being realistic. Yes she want's to get married, but she is not going to accept a proposal and a ring and get married the next day, or in six months. I think that is what she is explaining to him. She has always IMO been very real in this process. No she's isn't going to pick up and move to Arlington tomorrow, but it's not off the table. Chris told her he's falling in love with her, he told her multiple times, she said the same.

Chris is fighting to hard for her. We know she was at least in the F2 all along. Kaitlyn was never a factor. He's been fighting hard to figure out what is best for him. The safe choice, or the one he wants. I'm not saying he doesn't feel it with Whitney, but I'm seeing way more affection with Becca. That's the way I've seen the story board all along.

Of course, I can be totally wrong.

You summed it up perfectly. Does not mean he will pick Becca but I agree that this is the story board. Smiley TPTB knew all along.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:38 pm

As a hopeless romantic, I always watch this show to see the romance and the love story. I began watching in the middle of this season in order to see the developing love story between Chris and Whitney, as per the spoiler. I never saw it. As I looked at the dates with Chris and Becca, I thought Chris must be a great actor because he's making me think he's falling in love with Becca! Their love story has continued to grow and seems genuine. Chris is in love with Becca.
Luvstruck said it best: Becca's theme is too little too late while Whitney's theme is too much too soon. Chris greatly respects, deeply admires and likes Whitney a lot. However, he's in love with Becca.
Will she reject him or will he let her go because she's too much of a flight risk? Will his feelings for Whitney make a good foundation from which he will be able to fall in love with Whitney?
Whatever the outcome, Chris has chosen two of the finest contestants who have ever been on this show. My dream outcome would be that he continues to date Becca and possibly get engaged at ATFR. Whitney would be a fabulous 'ette. If Chris does pick Whitney, I hope she never watches the videos TLA made of C-B. The videos capture the true love story of this season.

Last edited by Mimi27 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Autocorrect)
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 75 1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66
kwood
raekae
kikora
Mr&MrsSmith
FLChica