SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UnexpectedTwist - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:47 am

Where was the #unexpectedtwist? Did we miss something?

hmbach

Back to top Go down

UnexpectedTwist - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:48 am

lurker11 wrote:Idk, I'm feeling a breath of fresh air and realness about them compared to the Andi and Josh social media binge immediately post ATFR taping.  I feel like Whitney and Chris are both more mature than at least the past two couples.

Just have to keep it real but chris is not mature. IMHO. Age has nothing to do with it. Whit seems mature and very sweet. I hope she is happy and I wish her well. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:48 am

1) I think the constant Juan Pablo jabs are getting old.

2) Chris chose W just like I knew he would. He fell for her very early on.

3) Becca would have been a poor choice because she is too young and doesn't know what she's looking for in life.

4) the B and K show... I'm sure they lied to K or worded the big twist in her contract in a very unclear way. K looked blindsided by the fact the B was there. Prob found out about the twist 5 minutes before they came on stage.

5) I am actually willing to give B a chance. I don't despise her...yet.

6) but I definitely would have preferred K got the gig solo. I think B is going to hog the spotlight and it will be a disadvantage to K. I am, however, not counting K out on this one. She just needs to relax and show her personality right away and not clam up, because B will go in with guns ablazin'.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:49 am

Pia1 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
sfrank wrote:I'm I the only one that finds Chris less attractive now that he picked Whitney? I'm back to lukewarm. I just like who he was around Becca more. He's more animated not this neutered mumbling fool.
Nope. You are not alone.  He seemed to take charge around Becca, but with Whit, she will be wearing the pants.  Makes him look weak.  I like when a man is in charge...most women do.  The whole ATFR was just weird.

Yes, he seemed more attractive when he was with Becca.

I sooo agree. I feel sad for him because of this.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:49 am

sanlee088 wrote:
lurker11 wrote:Idk, I'm feeling a breath of fresh air and realness about them compared to the Andi and Josh social media binge immediately post ATFR taping.  I feel like Whitney and Chris are both more mature than at least the past two couples.

:yes: Good Post

ITA. :Nod:

I think they have a decent shot because they're at a good age, both have careers they love, and we know Chris' family loves Whitney. That's a good start.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:49 am

hmbach wrote:Where was the #unexpectedtwist? Did we miss something?

No. I believe I read here that Chris H said the spoilers were true.

I guess it's the fake '2 Bachelorette' thing that is just a retread with Byron's season.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:49 am

I really believe the spoilers/inside information that Becca was pretending on social media to be F1 as she is very clever and funny! It seems like she was not that hurt after being let go, and that is good for her! She seems to be in a really good place. JMO
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:50 am

hmbach wrote:Where was the #unexpectedtwist? Did we miss something?
The unexpected twist, according to TPTB was the format of 2 bachelorettes. It was not a twist to us, because we surmised it days ago.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:50 am

Personally, I have never felt that anyone falls in love while on the show. To me, Chris and Whitney have exactly the same odds and any of the past couples.The relationship starts once they are done with all of these.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:51 am

atem wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Britt looked like she'd been crying.  I'm thinking she's going to be the target of some mean comments aimed at her ... I bet Kaitlyn wasn't so nice to her back stage.

Oh, brother. Becca , it should have been you!

Becca is a sweetheart, but BOTH Britt and Kaitlyn do have more "oomph" for the TV screens.

Also their catfights on the premiere will be fun to watch.

I may be in the minority here, but I would prefer that they do NOT go the same route as Byron's and have one canned the first show. I am DYING to know what "types" of guys gravitate towards each one on a week by week basis.

Then again, Kaitlyn can be the working Bachelorette with the 25 guys and Mister Harrison have a succession of dates with Britt in the meantime.

Last edited by JBF on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:51 am

I'm going to give both Britt and Kaitlyn a chance. I could not stand Ali on Jakes season and really enjoyed her on her own season.

i didn't watch Ashley's season because she didn't hold my interest on Brads season, and apparently I missed out on a great season.

It's all in the edit...except with Chris, the boy doesnt do well withou cue cards.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:52 am

The way this played out wasn't actually very surprising. Chris and Whitney clicked from the start, but there is a show to produce. He did have feelings for Kaitlyn and Becca as have most of the leads and their F3.  As Whitney said, Chris gave each lady and relationship his consideration. That's what a good lead should do. 

I can just imagine the unrelenting bashing Chris would take if he didn't give Becca (the virgin) every opportunity - especially after HTD with her "shocking" declaration. The fact she was in a 4 year relationship without every being in love was a red flag. She will be ready some day, but by her own admission it isn't today. Hopefully Becca and her family have gotten all the SM posting out of their system. Doubtful, but one can hope.

So in hindsight I suppose the #statementnecklace was a jab at Whitney's fondness for wearing them on the show. And #unexpectedtwist was to promote the dual Bachelorettes. Sweet!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+96
elyn
Ash2214
oishioishi
RealityEscape
iamreal2u
Jolena
crazyjaney78
sopearl
George1218
onlyme
Linds911