SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by 2observe Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:51 pm

northernviewer wrote:I don't believe that Chris was trying to draw an "I love you" out of Becca for some cash either. That's a certain kind of low that I just don't think Chris would stoop to.  

I think Becca could be Chris's "Molly" and I have a feeling that he might try to contact her after him and Whit breaks up, if she's still single that is.
I do remember reading something awhile back that as an incentive, the Leads get more money for getting the each of F3 to confess their love for the Lead.  However, I think that Chris' incentive was to get Becca as the next Bachelorette.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:53 pm

bleuberry wrote:Some will think Becca was his true love, others will say her story merely filled the same f2 role we get season after season. I don't think we're ever going to agree, nor will we ever know the truth. My guess is somewhere in the middle - they had something, but clearly not what the show tried to hurriedly sell us on Monday night. :yes:

Aaaand this is officially my final post in this thread, see you next season folks. chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 77 2498057887
Next season where we will rehash the same ole same ole and some will believe the lead is in love with the F2 etc chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 77 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:56 pm

2observe wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I don't believe that Chris was trying to draw an "I love you" out of Becca for some cash either. That's a certain kind of low that I just don't think Chris would stoop to.  

I think Becca could be Chris's "Molly" and I have a feeling that he might try to contact her after him and Whit breaks up, if she's still single that is.
I do remember reading something awhile back that as an incentive, the Leads get more money for getting the each of F3 to confess their love for the Lead.  However, I think that Chris' incentive was to get Becca as the next Bachelorette.

Chris trying to get Becca to be the next 'ette doesn't make any sense at all to me. They were nothing but honest with each other and he knew that she hadn't been in love before, why in the world would he think she would make a good 'ette? Sorry. Not buying that anyone was ever trying to get Becca to be the 'ette. IMO she'd have shut that idea down fast.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:00 pm

2observe wrote:
sfrank wrote:

Chris' contract requires that he show up and make appearences on behalf of the show.

It does not require him to keep telling people he didn't decide until shortly before the FRC that it was going to be Whitney.  It does not require him to say that he told his family certain things about his feelings for Becca that made them think he would pick her.  It does not require that he continue to vigioursly defend his feelings and the connection he had with Becca when asked if it was just "the chase" and wanting something he couldnt have.

He could easily downplay his feelings or use the outs he has been giving him to make the woman at his side, his fiancé, feel special. He's not. He saying these things because it's the truth.
Chris S still has to keep with company line(lies) during interviews.  

I have no idea what that means...Bachelors and Bachelorettes going back years have downplayed the edit that we have been shown post-show.

And isn't CH out there saying he thinks Whitney was the front runner?! Does it make sense to have  the host of show saying one thing and Chris saying something else?!  If anything we know that CH is one full of you know what. It only helps the show if the lead is in the media saying Whitney was the one all along - People mag says "soulmates" because that what people want to believe in.

Last edited by sfrank on Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:00 pm

lexforlife wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Some will think Becca was his true love, others will say her story merely filled the same f2 role we get season after season. I don't think we're ever going to agree, nor will we ever know the truth. My guess is somewhere in the middle - they had something, but clearly not what the show tried to hurriedly sell us on Monday night. :yes:

Aaaand this is officially my final post in this thread, see you next season folks. chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 77 2498057887
Next season where we will rehash the same ole same ole and some will believe the lead is in love with the F2 etc chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 77 3806527698

I disagree. I have watched this show before and have never been as intrigued by a lead/F2 relationship. Either the TPTB REALLY stepped up their "game" this season with a great actress/actor in Becca and Chris or this was something special. W though I feel was super scripted. JMO.

IMO it was a beautiful, sad story. Congrats to TPTB if it was all on account of them.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:04 pm

2observe wrote:
hmbach wrote:

No way I believe that.  TPTB may have wanted him to get them all to say it, but in B's situation HE really wanted to know.  JMO. And the best part of that is that Becca held her ground and was honest with him even to the end.  
Believe it. ETA:  Remember it's a TV Show and viewers are manipulated to see and believe what production wants the masses to see.  However, there of those who know about what really happens behind the scene and are not easily "sucked" in the "fake" story-lines.  Imo, the storyline with Chris and Becca was no different from the storyline with Des and Brooks.  In both cases, neither Brooks or Becca were willing to open up to the process.    Do you really believe that TPTB didn't know that they wouldn't???  People were and some still are convinced that there was a love-story between Des and Brooks.   They are put thru lots of psychological testing that would identify those types of issues.  jmo

ITA. yes
Not to mention on almost every one of the last few RC Whitney was first rose.
F3 RC sealed if for me. The choice was between K and B. W was never in question.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
2observe wrote:
hmbach wrote:

No way I believe that.  TPTB may have wanted him to get them all to say it, but in B's situation HE really wanted to know.  JMO. And the best part of that is that Becca held her ground and was honest with him even to the end.  
Believe it. ETA:  Remember it's a TV Show and viewers are manipulated to see and believe what production wants the masses to see.  However, there of those who know about what really happens behind the scene and are not easily "sucked" in the "fake" story-lines.  Imo, the storyline with Chris and Becca was no different from the storyline with Des and Brooks.  In both cases, neither Brooks or Becca were willing to open up to the process.    Do you really believe that TPTB didn't know that they wouldn't???  People were and some still are convinced that there was a love-story between Des and Brooks.   They are put thru lots of psychological testing that would identify those types of issues.  jmo

ITA. yes
Not to mention on almost every one of the last few RC Whitney was first rose.
F3 RC sealed if for me. The choice was between K and B. W was never in question.

And that's why the show is so successful at real matchmaking. LOL.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:22 pm

^^^^ Hahaha! At this point opinions will not be swayed. Either you saw the love between Whit and chris or Chris and Becca. Same for past seasons. Some saw the love between Josh and Andi and knew Nick was a non-factor. Same thing with each season imo. ;)

I think at this point most will agree that time will tell. I wish the final couple the best. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:23 pm

lexforlife wrote:

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 77 3806527698 Or....some will believe the lead is in love with his/her F1 !!!  :bigsmile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:29 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^^  Hahaha!  At this point opinions will not be swayed.  Either you saw the love between Whit and chris or Chris and Becca.  Same for past seasons.  Some saw the love between Josh and Andi and knew Nick was a non-factor.  Same thing with each season imo.  ;)

I think at this point most will agree that time will tell.  I wish the final couple the best.  Smiley

Difference is...at the ATFR , Andi totally downplayed her connection with Nick and was all over Josh.
This time the dynamic is sooooooo different !
So no, not the same this time around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:31 pm

sde1041 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 77 3806527698 Or....some will believe the lead is in love with his/her F1 !!!  :bigsmile:

And then there are some of us (or at least me  giggling ) that just don't care anymore, either way....  chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 77 3806527698  They're all adults, they all made their choices, they have to live with it.  They all seem to be doing well and seem happy post show, so I wish them the best and hope them each a lifetime of love and happiness, as individuals (all 3) and a couple.  I was ready to move on the 'ette a few weeks ago.  Now, I'm more than likely skipping it...not interested in watching Britt.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:33 pm

hmbach wrote:
lexforlife wrote:

I disagree.  I have watched this show before and have never been as intrigued by a lead/F2 relationship.  Either the TPTB REALLY stepped up their "game" this season with a great actress/actor in Becca and Chris or this was something special. W though I feel was super scripted. JMO.

IMO it was a beautiful, sad story. Congrats to TPTB if it was all on account of them.
Trust me, this season is ur first, it is not the first for others on the forum and next season, hopefully, I will be on the board and will like to know where you stand. I'm not saying what he had with Becca wasn't real, he just wasn't picking her, it was clear for me from epi 3 but this kind of back and forth happens every season. You must not have been here during the Emily season or Des season, now, the board nearly exploded because...this will happen again next season be it with a female lead or male lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+96
elyn
Ash2214
oishioishi
RealityEscape
iamreal2u
Jolena
crazyjaney78
sopearl
George1218
onlyme
Linds911