SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:19 pm

^ I'm equally dumbfounded because the idea of Britt dating Kaitlyn's rejects doesn't make sense to me- basically just a variation on dual 'ettes. I guess we can only have fun speculating until we find out what her role will be.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:22 pm

I wonder if his source used the phrase 'a role' or if maybe it is just something like Britt is still there (wherever there is)? She would be kept under wraps until production is ready to release the identity of the bachelorette. And speaking of which, CH tweeted he'll be at DWTS with Whitney tonight. Could he have someone with him (Kaitlyn?) and/or an announcement there for us?

Just stuff to ponder.

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Samuel10 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Samuel10  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Family10 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Samuel15 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:26 pm

Sable wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:RS posted a column today.  He said:

1. Only Kaitlyn was at group date yesterday, Britt was not present.  It was a boxing match like Ashley's season where ultimately there was a "winner" but winner did not get a rose for winning boxing match. One of the guys got a concussion ala Ames.

2. Tuesday's group date is at a comedy club.

3. Thursday they will be filming at Universal City Walk.

4. He does not have any info on what Britt's role will be.

5. They will be going to New York when they start traveling.

ETA: Now he tweeted that Amy Schumer will be at comedy club date.

Sharleen Joynt tweeted yesterday that she was 'hanging out" with Amy Schumer. scratch

Bolding by me...

To expound upon this, RS also said that he does not think that Britt's role will have anything to do with dating Kaitlyn's rejects or anything like that because then that would make her the 2nd Bachelorette, and this is not going to be a dual bachelorette season.  Don't know if that was more of his opinion only, or if he got specific information from his sources.  I am just dumbfounded on what Britt's role could possibly be then.

I stick to my earlier post: Britt has been relegated to Kaitlyn's make-up girl.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:35 pm

^^^ it's already posted in another thread

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Samuel10 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Samuel10  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Family10 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Samuel15 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:57 pm

Maybe Britt is giving the guys advice on how to get through the process ...

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:57 pm

Someone whispered in my ear!!! Thank you, you  know who you are!!  blowkiss

Ok sleuthers, we have work to do!

Here are some names. I will make up threads in a bit.

Wetpaint

Ben is the winner of the boxing match.

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 031615kaitlynbristowebachelorettegroupdate2-1426522507

Jared on the left and Cooper on the right in the pic with the guys

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 031615kaitlynbristowebachelorettegroupdate1-1426522508

Jared and Kaitlyn

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 031615kaitlynbristowebachelorettegroupdate-1426522507

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 031615kaitlynbristowebachelorettegroupdate3-1426522508

Justin  Daniel  Jared  Tanner  Ben  Cory  Ben (Another Ben)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:04 pm

Do you have more info on these guys? Doesn't look like many are the same guys with contestant threads.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:10 pm

Jared……aww, that's my guy!!!! Totally hot!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:13 pm

Tanner is so gorgeous
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:16 pm

^ I'm with ya Nutty.I likee Jared. :fanningfan

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:19 pm

I'm in #TeamJared too! Hope he's nice. Hugesmile
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:21 pm

Here they are with the names. I'm making up threads. No we don't have any info, but that hasn't stopped sleuthers from finding them!!!

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Guys11

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83