SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 68 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:01 pm

Want to thank Auntie's Love in advance for the updated chart that I will be anxiously awaiting.  rock  My brain is just not able to keep all of the info that has been sleuthed  straight even if I read the threads more than once.  I would be hopelessly lost without Auntie's charts, and can only imagine how much work goes into creating and updating them. thanks!

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

7 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:04 pm

I don't think Cory got very far, since we haven't seen him on any of the public dates.

I'm pretty sure Tanner made it to Ireland. So he was in top 8.

I also don't think Tony was in San Antonio. I think there were only 11 guys and one of them was that mysterious tall bald guy, who appeared on the group date and disappeared before the rose ceremony.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:09 pm

mindless wrote:I don't think Cory got very far, since we haven't seen him on any of the public dates.

I also don't think Tony was in San Antonio. I think there were only 11 guys and one of them was that mysterious tall bald guy, who appeared on the group date and disappeared before the rose ceremony.
Tanner was eliminated along with JJ in San Antonio per info that Sarah found.

Aunties_Love wrote:
sara11 wrote:(Sadly) Tanner has been eliminated. He started following Cory, JJ and Britt on IG and also deleted one photo.

Regarding JJ
sara11 wrote:He has been eliminated. Early yesterday morning I requested to follow him on IG and he accepted it a few minutes ago. And he also started following Tanner.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:13 pm

May I ask, do we really have no insight on the next location?

After being so spoiled in San Antonio I am having information withdrawls!
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:15 pm

I keep scouring twitter and of course I could of missed some hints, but I really don't see where they went from there.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:17 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
mindless wrote:I don't think Cory got very far, since we haven't seen him on any of the public dates.

Tanner was eliminated along with JJ in San Antonio per info that Sarah found.

Aunties_Love wrote:
sara11 wrote:(Sadly) Tanner has been eliminated. He started following Cory, JJ and Britt on IG and also deleted one photo.

Regarding JJ
sara11 wrote:He has been eliminated. Early yesterday morning I requested to follow him on IG and he accepted it a few minutes ago. And he also started following Tanner.

I thought Tanner could've been eliminated last night in Dublin? Or JJ. One was eliminated in San Antonio and one in Dublin, but do we know which one where? Or maybe Chris was eliminated in San Antonio and both JJ and Tanner made it to Dublin and were eliminated there. question
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:20 pm

They were at The Radisson Blu St Helen's yesterday and today. Haven't heard anything else.

http://www.radissonblu.ie/sthelenshotel-dublin

7 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:21 pm

Yeah I'm not sure when everyone was eliminated but the following spree between the guys mostly happened today/yesterday.

And then people who are most likely already eliminated based on not being in pictures would be Cory and Kupah? Although they havent yet resurfaced on SM

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:23 pm

sara11 wrote:Yeah I'm not sure when everyone was eliminated but the following spree between the guys mostly happened today/yesterday.

And then people who are most likely already eliminated based on not being in pictures would be Cory and Kupah? Although they havent yet resurfaced on SM
Ok, I thought you posted a few days ago that Tanner and JJ were eliminated in San Antonio? You said then that they were following others and deleting pics.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:30 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
sara11 wrote:Yeah I'm not sure when everyone was eliminated but the following spree between the guys mostly happened today/yesterday.

Ok, I thought you posted a few days ago that Tanner and JJ were eliminated in San Antonio?  You said then that they were following others and deleting pics.

Nope sorry if my posts were confusing, I posted Tanner and JJ being eliminated today and last night I think. But I said in the post that I had requested to follow JJ on IG a few days previous to that and he had only accepted a few minutes before I posted the message. Smiley I don't really know when exactly they were eliminated though.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:39 pm

If Tanner and JJ weren't eliminated, then we'd have 10 moving on to Dublin. Don't think that's what happened. In all past seasons, the most that were in this epi were 8.

IF and that's IF Cory was eliminated before SA, then it's possible that one of them moved on, but I do see Tony in the group pic in SA so am curious as to who would still be there then.

7 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Sa_gro10

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:05 pm

I think that guy is a crew member. It looks like he's holding a clipboard. You can see his hand in front of him holding the top and his other arm resting on it. So that leaves 11 guys. Joshua and tall guy in the pink shirt were gone that week, so that leaves one other guy to be eliminated. I think it was JJ, Tanner or Chris, who we still know nothing about.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 68 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
OnePromise
emad0722
jojo47
Summer23
Californiaqueen
jello1592
bluwavz
carnegiesmith2014
allykat
yht11
eirekay