SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 68 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:14 am

Post filming schedule here.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:34 pm

I dug this up from archives from Andi's season to start us off.

GuardianAngel wrote:Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion
Post by nd4reality Today at 9:47 am

Here is the Filming schedule chart that has been updated. Could the board please provide answers to the questions regarding the 1on1 dates this season ?

Episode 1 – Los Angeles,  CA   (25 contestants  - 19 )
3/12: Meet & Greet
3/13: 1st Rose Ceremony (in the morning)

Episode 2 – Los Angeles, CA   ( 19 - 16 )
3/14: 1-on-1 Date = Picnic at Ventura Beach -> Eric Hill (Screencap evidence)
3/15: Group Date [14] = “Magic Mike” date at the OHM Nightclub -> Nick S., Josh M., Marcus, Brian, Dylan, Cody, Marquel, Tasos, Pat, Ron, Brett, Bradley, Carl, Craig
3/16: 1-on-1 Date = Santa Anita Racetrack -> Chris Soules (Screencap evidence)
3/17: 2nd Rose Ceremony

Episode 3 – Santa Barbara, CA   ( 16 - 14 )
3/18: 1-on-1 Date =“Off Her Rocker”(pranked people)/"Courthouse"  -> JJ O'Brien (NO EVIDEDENCE - How do we know for sure) ?
3/19: Group Date [12] = Boyz II Men concert at the Paso Nuevo Mall -> Eric, Marquel, Bradley, Pat, Marcus, Andrew - Brian, Brett, Josh M., Tasos, Ron, Cody
3/20: 1-on-1 Date = "at the park"/hiking and picnic -> Nick Viall (Screencap evidence)
3/21: 3rd Rose Ceremony

3/22: Travel
3/23: Travel

Episode 4 – Uncasville, CT   ( 14 - 11 )
3/24: 1-on-1 Date = ... -> Dylan Petitt (NO EVIDEDENCE - How do we know for sure) ?
3/25: Group Date [?] = WNBA match -> Cody, JJ, Brian, Nick V., Chris, Andrew, .....
3/26: 1-on-1 Date = Jon Pardi Concert at Mohegan Sun -> Marcus Grodd (Screencap evidence)
3/27: 4th Rose Ceremony

3/28: Travel
3/29: Travel

Episode 5 – Marseilles, France ( 11 - 8 )
3/30: 1-on-1 Date  = Ben Fields Concert ->Josh Murray (NO EVIDEDENCE - How do we know for sure) ?
3/31: Group Date  [9] = ... -> JJ, Marquel, Andrew, Cody, Tasos, Dylan, Nick V., Marcus, Chris
4/1: 1-on-1 Date = Cooking -> Brian Osborne (NO EVIDEDENCE - How do we know for sure) ?
4/2: 5th Rose Ceremony

4/3: Travel
4/4: Travel

Episode 6 – Venice, Italy ( 8 - 6 )
4/5: 1-on-1 Date  = "Venice" -> JJ O'Brien (Screencap evidence)
4/6: Group Date [6] = ... -> Josh, Marcus, Brian, ...
4/7: 1-on-1 Date =
4/8: 6th Rose Ceremony

4/9: Travel

Episode 7 – Brussels, Belgium ( 6 - 4 )
4/10: 1-on-1 Date =
4/11: 1-on-1 Date = "Brussels" -> Marcus Grodd (Screencap evidence)
4/12: Group Date [4] = ..... -> Brian,  ...
4/13: 7th Rose Ceremony

Any assistance would be great in filling in the blanks we have so far. (It may be just me that has missed it). Thanks !!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:41 pm

March 12th

sanlee088 wrote:
Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  2h 2 hours ago

Gonna be a very exciting Night One!!!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:10 am

The dates on Sunday and Tuesday will have a live audience. This is per RS in his video chat and people who have been in the audience before getting emails asking if they would like to be a part of it.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:15 am

would anyone care for me to do another chart again as we get the names of the guys and the dates? I can also keep a filming schedule if wanted??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:43 am

umngirl wrote:The dates on Sunday and Tuesday will have a live audience. This is per RS in his video chat and people who have been in the audience before getting emails asking if they would like to be a part of it.
Ok so I guess they're not that concerned with revealing the identity of the lead?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:20 am

Aunties_Love wrote:would anyone care for me to do another chart again as we get the names of the guys and the dates?  I can also keep a filming schedule if wanted??

That would be amazing! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:00 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:would anyone care for me to do another chart again as we get the names of the guys and the dates?  I can also keep a filming schedule if wanted??

That would be such a great help. Thanks AL!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:13 pm

Thank you! It was great last season. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:50 pm

momoftrips wrote:Corey Stansell posted yesterday that voting will be tonight. I swear this guy will be spoiling the entire season!

Posted March 12th voting will be tonight meaning, Friday March 13th.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:48 am

Ok, sounds good. If I miss something along the way, I'd love for help. Please pm me anytime! LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:53 pm

Putting this here to help with the filming schedule.

MiniDiva wrote:The guys from the bachelorette were at the Sheraton March 12th according to this tweeter.  Emily Shaw

Emily Shaw @eshaw2015  
 ·   Mar 12    
Hanging out with the camera crew for the Bachelorette
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* B_8pm0hVEAAoxJc

Emily Shaw @eshaw2015  
 ·   Mar 12    
So there are beautiful men everywhere.

Emily Shaw @eshaw2015  
 ·   Mar 12    
They are currently filming the next bachelorette at the hotel I'm staying at...

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 68 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
OnePromise
emad0722
jojo47
Summer23
Californiaqueen
jello1592
bluwavz
carnegiesmith2014
allykat
yht11
eirekay