SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ChrisHarrison - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:23 pm

Kiltburn wrote:
mindless wrote:
Kiltburn wrote: question Did anyone say if she had a film crew/ handlers with her?

Dressed like that? I highly doubt it.
That's what I was kinda thinking....plus looks like her hair is shorter - extensions taken out?
She probably cut her hair (even more.) When the first epsiode aired back in January, her hairstylist did a "cant wait to see Britt" post and a few people asked if she wore extensions and the stylist said it was her real hair. And by the looks of her moms hair, it seems like that's definitely right.

Back to top Go down

ChrisHarrison - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:36 pm

Yeah, I doubt she was filming in that outfit. I wonder what's going on. This is all so confusing...we need the rest of the puzzle pieces.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:41 pm

Maybe there is nothing to unravel. Kaitlyn was chosen and she is out.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:46 pm

julychild wrote:Maybe there is nothing to unravel. Kaitlyn was chosen and she is out.

That's my guess as well.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:51 pm

julychild wrote:Maybe there is nothing to unravel. Kaitlyn was chosen and she is out.
I think this as well.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:52 pm

That's what it looks like. But RS and some of the head masters are making it seem like there's more.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:54 pm

^I think RS has been pretty clear he has no idea what Britt's role was to be or how long it would last.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:56 pm

Yeah, but he obviously heard she was involved in SOME way. And Mike has been acting sly about it too.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:16 am

Plus Mr Write heard something about Britt that led him to believe she wasn't totally done with the show.

Like I mentioned upthread - I think at some point she'll get another shot at at least one guy she liked and he had voted for her to be Bachette.

I wonder if they both got to hand out a FIR? The vote wasn't until the night after the M&G, wasn't it?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:20 am

Maybe she was just still there as in at the house, hotel or wherever and hadn't left yet at the time?

ChrisHarrison - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 Samuel10ChrisHarrison - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 Samuel10 ChrisHarrison - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 Family10ChrisHarrison - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 Samuel15ChrisHarrison - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:26 am

Seems odd Britt would be out & about this soon after filming began.  I would have thought she would be sequestered for at least the first week however obviously not.
Hmm, maybe her "role" is something like an intern position with production.  That would be a great opportunity for her, not acting but still part of TV world. A win-win.
Someone from Sean's season got a job as a casting director so you never know.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:01 am

I'm guessing that either she just had a 1-episode "role" (maybe a short interview with Chris about being dumped or getting a chance to date the guys that voted for her) OR she was just being sequestered for a few days to prevent the winner from being leaked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1