SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ChrisHarrison - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:24 am

It could just be him acknowledging that there will be people that will never believe that the results were legitimate.

handwave

(Me raising my hand, in case anybody is doing a count haha)
I think the outcome was just as tptb wanted it. They're not leaving something like that to chance. They have a plan and nobody was going to alter it.

One of the guys will probably leave to pursue Britt, under some sort of dramatic circumstance and we'll find out at the ATFR that they've been dating .... Or they'll reunite on BIP ... Something along those lines.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

ChrisHarrison - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:18 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:27 pm

Venice Beach I think.

ChrisHarrison - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 2w3b3bc
So apparently this girl is Britt from the bachelor. I don't know who she is but my friends were losing there minds so I took a photo with her too. #thebachelor #britt #chrisharrison #roses

@ptwista15

ChrisHarrison - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 Dxmq1s
OH. MY. GOSH!! Totally just ran into THE Britt @brittkarolina the #Bachelor !!!! She's soooo amazing in person! Love her! #TeamBritt #TheBachelorette #TheBachelor #PrinceFarming

@JCarUSC

ChrisHarrison - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:31 pm

She is so pretty.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:31 pm

She really looks better with less makeup.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:44 pm

It's kind of weird how every time I see pics/vids of her off the show, she looks all hippie with clashing prints and a million bracelets. On the show she dressed totally different.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:44 pm

Does this mean she's done filming?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:47 pm

Actually, I think she looks disheveled. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Did anyone say if she had a film crew/ handlers with her?

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:59 pm

Kiltburn wrote:Did anyone say if she had a film crew/ handlers with her?

Dressed like that? I highly doubt it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:01 pm

You wouldn't think she'd be filming in that outfit.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:03 pm

mindless wrote:
Kiltburn wrote: question Did anyone say if she had a film crew/ handlers with her?

Dressed like that? I highly doubt it.
That's what I was kinda thinking....plus looks like her hair is shorter - extensions taken out?

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1