SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Diana Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:50 am

Chris was the Bachelor though. We are talking about the Bachelorette. The last three Bachelorette's have had a date with their F1 on episode five.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:26 am

Diana wrote:Chris was the Bachelor though. We are talking about the Bachelorette. The last three Bachelorette's have had a date with their F1 on episode five.
I do understand what is being said Diana, but wanting to include another thought that maybe they will be going back to the old editing which happened in BOTH the bach and ette for many seasons. Since Chris's season was the first one that went back into the old pattern of a F1 getting a Epi 3 date, this will be interesting to see if the pattern is now changing back to the old pattern for the Ette again too or if it will continue with the epi 5/6 F1 date.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:06 am

I think all formulas are out the window.
And I think part of that "who got what date" is coincidence. OK, the 3rd episode or 5th episode date may be someone the lead is very interested in, but at that point in filming, no one is sure that person will be the F1. Look at Des's season…..if Brooks hadn't left, he would have been F1, and he got the first date.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:12 am

Aunties_Love wrote:I took a stab at naming some of the guys, would love to know your thoughts on it:

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 51 CBYkU59UkAAFT82_named_zpslogbuodd

I am a bit perplexed. The 2 shadows you see….where would those guys be standing? I think they wouldn't be totally hidden if they were behind the other guys.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:08 am

Trying to keep open minded and not form attachments until I see personalities (except for a Nick&Kaitlyn coupling that I can't help but be excited to see).  I know there's a lot of Ben Love happening, but my my top 4 of who seems to still be there, based on looks, are Big Ben, Shawn, Jared and Nick.  Hope we get some more bio info. On some of them soon, to see if they seem suited for Kaitlyn.

ETA :claphands Nutty, that sig line is too cute!

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:24 am

relaxing wrote:Trying to keep open minded and not form attachments until I see personalities (except for a Nick&Kaitlyn coupling that I can't help but be excited to see).  I know there's a lot of Ben Love happening, but my my top 4 of who seems to still be there, based on looks, are Big Ben, Shawn, Jared and Nick.  Hope we get some more bio info. On some of them soon, to see if they seem suited for Kaitlyn.

ETA :claphands Nutty, that sig line is too cute!

Too late for me…..with Nick there, it will be hard to root for anyone else!! Of course, doesn't mean I wont drool over Jared!! Hugesmile

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:45 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I took a stab at naming some of the guys, would love to know your thoughts on it:

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 51 CBYkU59UkAAFT82_named_zpslogbuodd

KDizzle wrote:I'm friends with Corey.  He is definitely not in that picture, unless he's hiding behind that light pole.

welcomeyall KDizzle Can you confirm that's not Corey in the pic above?

AL - I put names to the guys last night, but I had Clint (where you have Corey)?

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 51 Guys111
I have him in the back in the blue and white checked shirt between "big" Ben and Nick.  I still see 2 other guys in the reflection of the window. Both are in blue shirts.  One has a white collar, one without a collar.  The guy with no collar seems to have very dark arms.

GA, according to RS, Clint was let go in Epi 3 after the Sumo wrestling date.  I am going to re-check some of the dates.  I am wondering if Justin is still there and in that pic.

KDizzle mentioned she knows Corey and he wasn't in the pic. I was trying to confirm which pic KDizzle meant.

You can't see a reflection in front of the pole because the pole is in the way, so there's no way of knowing if someone is standing in front of the pole. I do see an arm or something that looks like a strap over a shoulder? next to Ben. If you look at Ben's chest, you can see it.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:24 pm

Robert Mills (Millsy) producer tweet today
"Big #Bachelor news coming!!"

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:30 pm

^^I hope it is "real" news and not about hot tubs.   giggling

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  · 10m10 minutes ago  
Hot stuff!!!

http://warnerbrostv.tumblr.com/post/115154933215/the-bachelor-hot-tub …
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:36 pm

From yesterday's date.

-There were roughly 25-30 couples in the dance competition. Kaitlyn and Ben were couple #18
-Apparently he was very touch feely with her, and Kaitlyn seemed to be putting on a show for the cameras
-There were 3 judges: a woman from a country western dance organization, the co-owner of Gruene Hall, and a local dancing celebrity Betty Jo
-There was a woman who had to teach Kaitlyn and Ben to two-step in 45 minutes before the competition. It didn’t help apparently because Kaitlyn and Ben were terrible. Ben had to keep starting and stopping so Kaitlyn ended up leading them the whole time
-Kaitlyn and Ben were eliminated in Round 2. They went outside and filmed together after they were eliminated
-Winners were announced and Kaitlyn and Ben came back on out for an encore dancing with everyone and congratulating the winners
-They went outside and filmed for a while on the staged pick up truck (as you can see by the tweet) talking and kissing
-After they left, they went to dinner, then Kaitlyn and Ben ended up at the Majestic Theatre in downtown San Antonio

Source:RS

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:40 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^I hope it is "real" news and not about hot tubs.   giggling

Hot stuff!!!

O M G ... now I've read everything
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:46 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:^^I hope it is "real" news and not about hot tubs.   giggling

Hot stuff!!!

O M G ... now I've read everything

It could probably be an April Fools joke.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1