SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:10 pm

^ No I too think a restaurant is an odd group date.  But then, of all of the odd group dates they have done over the years, the wrestling date was the weirdest ever imo.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:10 pm

^^I agree, it is odd that they went in for a meal.  But they do have a bakery so maybe they got a snack or Margaritas--check out their Margarita menu.  The place is a landmark and has good food from the write-ups.  Here is there link but you can get better images on Google.  Mi Tierra
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:16 pm

I think there were 9 guys on the date.  Think that there are 3 handlers/production there and think that the one that is labeled in yellow is actually the red shoe guy that was on the sumo date as a handler?  I named a few and would like to know your thoughts.

If there are 9 there, then it adds up as there was an individual date yesterday, these guys today and that leaves one for an individual date tomorrow.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 Guys_o10

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:17 pm

Well...it appears that she deleted the tweet I posted above.  But it appears she's following the filming crew around, (see tweet from yesterday below giggling ) so probably worth keeping an eye on for the next few days while they're still in the area, or she grows bored of following them one. giggling

laura ‏@lauracgarza
following the bachelorette filming crew led me to Gruene, TX laugh out loud. They'll be having a 2 step competition tonight
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:25 pm

I think is Tanner and JJ on the far left. The blonde guy does not look like Shawn B. to me. He looks like the other blonde guy with the checkered blue and white shirt from the previous group picture.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:27 pm

RealitySteve ‏[ltr]@RealitySteve[/ltr]  32s32 seconds ago
(UPDATE): The guys have to write Kaitlyn a song. Gee, how original.
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 CBiUkcPUkAAucY-
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 CBiUlLNUwAEqKzw

0 retweets1 favorite

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:28 pm

KB_Mom wrote:RealitySteve ‏
[ltr]@RealitySteve[/ltr]
  32s32 seconds ago
(UPDATE): The guys have to write Kaitlyn a song. Gee, how original.
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 CBiUkcPUkAAucY-
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 CBiUlLNUwAEqKzw

0 retweets1 favorite

Love that we get to see Nick in many of these tweets!!! :yes: :cutiepie

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:33 pm

Beagle wrote:I think is Tanner and JJ on the far left. The blonde guy does not look like Shawn B. to me. He looks like the other blonde guy with the checkered blue and white shirt from the previous group picture.
Are you including the guy that I have labeled as production?  Here's the sumo date and see what you think about red shoe guy.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 Guys1110

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:35 pm

Are they going to sing with their Mariachis hats on?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:39 pm

AL, IMO the guy from production has a different shape head. hmmm
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:44 pm

Beagle wrote:AL, IMO the guy from production has a different shape head. hmmm
Ok, I am confused. In another pic of the guy from behind looks different too, yet you can see he's the same one due to the red sneakers being on. Grrr.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:49 pm

Beagle wrote:I think is Tanner and JJ on the far left. The blonde guy does not look like Shawn B. to me. He looks like the other blonde guy with the checkered blue and white shirt from the previous group picture.

I don't think it's Shawn B. either. I know he's supposedly eliminated due to his Facebook being reactivated, but that guy actually looks like Nikki's ex to me.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1