SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

visittexas - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jen689 Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:29 am

sbolduc wrote:^^ what makes is believe last night was a rose ceremony I thought her and Shawn were having dinner at the Alamo
Those are my thoughts as well.  Kaitlyn may have given Shawn a rose on their date but it wasn't the actual rose ceremony with all the men.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

visittexas - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:36 am

^^^

I don't think it would limit worship. 
Em's season - Arie, John, and Sean attended church on either Good Friday or Easter Sunday (too long ago to remember which)
Andi's season - Brian, Nick, Josh, and Dylan attended services in a few countries

It could, however, be because they are flying out of the country and Easter effects flight schedules.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:38 am

notarose wrote:
albean99 wrote:I still don't have a clue who most of the guys are. I don't even remember the NY guy. I guess I need to do some reading when I get the time.

Was last night a RC? I thought there was a 1 on 1 date yesterday.

Weird, right?  If true this would mean her date with Shawn was only part of the day. Add that most weeks have 2 group dates and only 1-1, how is she supposed to really get to know anyone?
I think for the most part, this is how it is every season with both TB and 'Ette. 
The couple really does not know the final choice well at all. 
 Fate, chemistry or being in the right place at the right time (or being in the wrong place at the wrong time?) is a big factor, IMO, along with the heavy manipulative hand of production.
The saying "time will tell" and adjusting to real life after the show is true for all couples.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:43 am

I thought person who took that picture saw other guys. Did she assume it was a RC? Or did we??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:28 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
albean99 wrote:I still don't have a clue who most of the guys are. I don't even remember the NY guy. I guess I need to do some reading when I get the time.

Was last night a RC? I thought there was a 1 on 1 date yesterday.

It is possible that they decided to hold the RC last night rather than tonight since today is Good Friday.

Here is the NY Mystery guy - we can't figure out who he is yet - maybe he is gone. It looks like Kaitlyn was enjoying herself.    :gotcha:

visittexas - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 66 KAIT%20DATE%202_zps3jtobzpnvisittexas - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 66 KAIT%20DATE%201_zpstxwlnmqo

Thanks, MiniDiva! I remember that guy now. I kind of think these pics are posed so not sure she's more into him than anyone else. I have this feeling if we saw more of the 1 on 1 dates that we'd wonder about chemistry with any of them. There's so much time that they're just waiting for the cameras to be set up and filming to begin.

There are dates on RC days so it's possible. It's kind of unfortunate because they get a shorter date. I guess we'll have to wait and see if there's a RC today.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:36 pm

TANNER cantstopl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:37 pm

There is a blurry picture, like two pages back, posted on IG, by someone who said that it was a RC. She even marked the guys and Kaitlyn and whoever she was handing out a rose to. It is blurry so can't really tell.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:43 pm

I guess we can predict our F2 now then now... Shawn and Nick laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:47 pm

^ if not the top 2 at least in the F4.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:04 pm

Somehow I just get the feeling that Shawn isn't into Kaitlyn. That's what I see in the pics anyway.  hmmm

This was the pic of the so called rose ceremony. I'm just wondering if there are enough guys there. Weren't there 12 left? Looks fewer.

julychild wrote:These person said that they are filming the RC tonight at The Alamo:

@missbrandyleigh08
visittexas - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 66 11055854_683282885115920_509008898_n
For all the you #thebachelorette fans out there...apparently they're filming a rose ceremony scene at The Alamo of all places. Enjoy the grainy pic! #bachelorette #abc #abctelevision #roseceremony #behindthescenes #sanantonio #sanantone #satx #thealamo #rememberthealamo #realitytv #realityshow #alamocity #alamoplaza #210 #visittexas #texasthings #love #dating #tvshows #tvshow #cityontherise #whycanttheyfilmsomethingcooler #followme #f4f #texas #lonestarstate
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:06 pm

julychild wrote:There is a blurry picture, like two pages back, posted on IG, by someone who said that it was a RC. She even marked the guys and Kaitlyn and whoever she was handing out a rose to. It is blurry so can't really tell.

OK thanks.

Interesting to me with the new info on Shawn:

- Quit his job before the show (as Kasha indicated in another thread is this because he was being set up to be the Bachelor)
- he was FIR guy
- she was all over him at the sumo wrestling date (per RS and another onlooker)
- Nick enters in New York
- Gets the 5th episode date - although appears as though he may have had a short date (no dinner if its true it was a rose ceremony) - JP also had a short date due to the Bentley mess

Was Kaitlyn already gone on Shawn that they had to bring someone else in, but if she was all about him why accept Nick, unless he is ruse to make the story more plausible...

I think that both Shawn and Nick are lock ins for HT dates, I think as someone else said this might be the final 2. Which would be interesting because their stories are reversed mirroring Andi's season:

- Shawn in the FIR guy - early frontrunner - potentially lots of confidence (pure speculation)
- Nick is the guy that everyone might expect her to pick once she accepts him on the show, already has the starting of a back story with Kaitlyn pre-show

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:09 pm

mindless wrote:Somehow I just get the feeling that Shawn isn't into Kaitlyn. That's what I see in the pics anyway.  hmmm

This was the pic of the so called rose ceremony. I'm just wondering if there are enough guys there. Weren't there 12 left? Looks fewer.

julychild wrote:These person said that they are filming the RC tonight at The Alamo:

@missbrandyleigh08
visittexas - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 66 11055854_683282885115920_509008898_n
For all the you #thebachelorette fans out there...apparently they're filming a rose ceremony scene at The Alamo of all places. Enjoy the grainy pic! #bachelorette #abc #abctelevision #roseceremony #behindthescenes #sanantonio #sanantone #satx #thealamo #rememberthealamo #realitytv #realityshow #alamocity #alamoplaza #210 #visittexas #texasthings #love #dating #tvshows #tvshow #cityontherise #whycanttheyfilmsomethingcooler #followme #f4f #texas #lonestarstate

I agree doesn't look like a RC to me....
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1