SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 76 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:37 pm

I think the discussion about the pictures is in the FRC/AFTR episode thread.  

The number difference between the two that were really discussed is only 42 frames (5259 - K waiting and 5217 - Shawn arriving).  I don't think they've ever taken the time to change the numbers before, when we actually had to use numbers, shadows, sun height, etc. to sleuth and confirm (or reconfirm laugh out loud ) who arrived in what order.   But this is TPTB, so I wouldn't put anything past them.  Although, since Kaitlyn spoiled the season herself, not sure why they'd bother with picture numbers as a foiler at this point.  Since all but the last 4 digits of the few released are the same, it's possible they could've come from the same camera or at least were all uploaded at the same time.  no idea
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:12 am

Shawn was shown arriving but the pool is in the back so he probably would have been greeted by CH and possibly even had a PI before he went back to see Kaitlyn. IMO that's why the count is later with Kaitlyn waiting.

I don't see them changing these numbers. Those pics are for the media and I doubt they care about a few sleuthers here and there.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:21 am

Shawn could have arrived and Kaitlin could have still been crying and distraught while they shot photos of that and Shawn cooled his heels with CH. When she composed herself, it might have been 42 frames later. We shall see..... I also don't believe they would mess with the numbers. I seem to recall a similar discussion revolving around the arrivals of Brads F1 and F2 and it turned out that the numbers were correct.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+76
Lievta
MissB
rosesrREd
Seabear
stuckinsc