SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 69 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 52 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 9:10 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:I have a totally different perspective of Kaitlyn from watching the Ryan Seacrest interview today. Totally different. I believe she was edited last season to be the lead and that edit was not a true picture of who she really is or what she wants in life. Big surprise.

I agree but maybe we should not be surprised.  hmmm
Irreverent and unapologetic:
"Plow my field" as an intro line
Tight seal joke
Ok, I'll take off my bottoms on tv on a dare
Jimmy Kimmel convo about Chris' size
"Test drive" in the FS

I do think she has many less polarizing qualities: she's direct but not passive-aggressive, she is intervetive in conflict, she was well liked by some great girls, she refused to ditch Kelsey in an ITM, her fun is usually just harmless and unoffensive, showed great love and respect toward her family, appears confident in her physical appearance and personality, doesn't complain or blame others.

I still like her even though I don't agree with all her actions. The Ashley I comment was a bit much but they seemed to have sorted that out.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Mon May 18, 2015 9:23 pm

I agree Exactly. Never placed her above the stars, to me she is flawed and "normal" and I've seen in her TB19 stint eagerness to get here (whatever that may be) and I've felt some honesty in her attitude, she wasn't trying to cover that with some fake modesty and prejudiced sophistication, that some "acting" was included isn't inconceivable, it's predictable and expected (needed), but K pretty much showed her colors.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsySarah Mon May 18, 2015 9:29 pm

From watching that interview, K is even worse than I thought she was. I was never a fan. She's definitely not the kind I'd want my sons to bring home. IMO, the true winners are the F2.
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon May 18, 2015 9:31 pm

FWIW, I just watched and I don't think anything Kaitlyn said were bad/wrong at all. Still definitely #TeamKaitlyn, even if she picked no one (and possibly moreso depending on how it plays out).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 18, 2015 9:33 pm

kimberlyg wrote:FWIW, I just watched and I don't think anything Kaitlyn said were bad/wrong at all.  Still definitely #TeamKaitlyn, even if she picked no one (and possibly moreso depending on how it plays out).
Same. Especially because she's single, whatever, she can do whatever she wants. I like that she marches to the beat of her own drum but I wish she found someone who could have marched right along with her and love her for her. Sigh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 9:34 pm

Well if Nick wanted her, he must have known she marches to her own drum and did not care.

Last edited by reason on Mon May 18, 2015 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon May 18, 2015 9:35 pm

Alanna wrote:
kimberlyg wrote:FWIW, I just watched and I don't think anything Kaitlyn said were bad/wrong at all.  Still definitely #TeamKaitlyn, even if she picked no one (and possibly moreso depending on how it plays out).
Same. Especially because she's single, whatever, she can do whatever she wants. I like that she marches to the beat of her own drum but I wish she found someone who could have marched right along with her and love her for her. Sigh.

Just do what I'm doing:  1) cross your fingers that RS is wrong and she ends up with Shawn/Nick/both; or 2) know that if RS is right, the process was probably just too quick for her to really fall in love, none of the guys were quite right for her, and she'll end up finding someone eventually outside of the show.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 18, 2015 9:38 pm

kimberlyg wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Just do what I'm doing:  1) cross your fingers that RS is wrong and she ends up with Shawn/Nick/both; or 2) know that if RS is right, the process was probably just too quick for her to really fall in love, none of the guys were quite right for her, and she'll end up finding someone eventually outside of the show.
So right! Still a huge bummer.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon May 18, 2015 9:42 pm

After watching the Ryan Seacrest interview, Kaitlyn seemed tired to me. Maybe she's dreading the season as she has to play up a love story if there isn't one. Maybe she was with her F1 and up all night .. naked, no less! I just sensed tired. Now Britt on the other hand was the eager beaver - ever wanting to please.
Will be interesting to see how this plays out. The guys better be major eye candy if the spoilers are true. There's got to be some redeeming value for watching the show.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5326

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Tue May 19, 2015 3:19 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:I am not musical. I am sober. Kaitlyn's Bachelorette Eve Rap has been stuck in my head and as with all things that get stuck in my head, it just got bigger. If you're up in the middle of the night on Bachelorette Eve, this is for you :cheeseyy  :dancingdoggy!   :dancing peg:

KAITLYN’S BACHELORETTE EVE RAP

Twas the night before The Bachelorette
And all through the threads
People second-guessing clues
And shaking their heads

Did Joshua give her a metal rose
Did Brady greet them singing
Ben Z gonna be a gentle bear
But what was Evans thinking

Daniel comes out dancing
Josh puts on a stripper show
“McDill” means get real real drunk
And try to steal the show

From the first night attraction
Shawn B could be the one
We’ve seen him in his bathing suit
We’ve seen his Sumo bum

Ben H seems like a sweetheart
In every single way
Shame we didn’t get to see them
Interact on their first date

Dr. Chris came in a cupcake
The fans – well we are torn
Is this sweet man K’s one true love
Or is he full of candy corn

Could Nick get the final rose
Or are his motives faulty
Does she like her man so sweet
Or rather almond butter – salty

From LA to New York and San Antonio
Kaitlyn’s taking care of business
Weed out the guys, who gets to fly
Fall in love over a glass of Guiness

So is it Shawn so Gosling fine
Is Dr. Chris her Nugget
Is Joe gonna be her Moonshine
Is Nick her Peanut Butter

Is she cheering for the Blackhawks
Is she cheering for the Preds
Hope he can cross the Border
And not be detained by the Feds

Have a Happy Ending K
No matter clues or speculating
Whoever be the man – your man
We all can be on #TeamKaitlyn

Thanks everyone for the Rap love! I'm glad I posted it yesterday when the mood was still fun and I wasn't 1000 posts behind. I am so impressed with how much of the season we uncovered as a group.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 19, 2015 8:17 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:I am not musical. I am sober. Kaitlyn's Bachelorette Eve Rap has been stuck in my head and as with all things that get stuck in my head, it just got bigger. If you're up in the middle of the night on Bachelorette Eve, this is for you :cheeseyy  :dancingdoggy!   :dancing peg:

[snip]

Thanks everyone for the Rap love! I'm glad I posted it yesterday when the mood was still fun and I wasn't 1000 posts behind. I am so impressed with how much of the season we uncovered as a group.
Yep, it's so clear how the board's collective energy has been totally zapped by that spoiler. If it was a foiler, tptb should have foiled that she's with Shawn or Nick and then we would have been shocked when she let both go.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 8:52 am

Well I waited to watch night 1 then read RS spoilers this morning.  Mixed feelings on it.  A few thoughts:

- gut reaction 1, it's wrong and Nick is F1 and that ending is locked in the tightest spoiler resistant vault ever

- gut reaction 2, it's true and Kaitlyn was so exhausted and pissed by being screwed over by TPTB from night one - 2 Bachettes, guys not there for you but for Britt, bring in Nick and tick off everyone else, we don't need HTDs or FDs this year for you Kaitlyn, etc. -that she wouldn't play ball with TPTB on the expected ending if she wasn't 100% madly in love and walked

I hope it's 1.  I loved Shawn last night and look forward to their story.  Also still can't wait for Nick.  But the thought of both getting dumped and Kaitlyn not falling head over heels is a bummer, no doubt.

Going to try not to let that news dampen my excitement to watch her story.

ETA - I can't help but feel that since the Bachette announcement at the ATFR to now, she hasn't seemed the same awesome Kaitlyn as during the show and I feel like TPTB really stole her thunder, hurt her trust in them and she never got comfortable with this again. IE to me they totally shot themselves in the foot by turning their lead off on the whole process and starting out a a bad foot from night one with how they treated her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 69 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 52 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22