SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

killmenow - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 19 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by mindless Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:44 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Interview with Becca:  

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-runner-up-becca-tilley-interview-i-still-wonder-if-chris-soules-heart-was-in-my-hands-at-end-17598.php

This made me feel a bit sad. Becca reminds so much of myself. I hope she doesn't walk past her happiness while waiting for that temporary insanity most people associate falling in love with. I think she's way too wise and self-aware to even feel that way, least of all when rushed. I haven't really felt that way since I was a naive teenager, and I'm more than aware now what it took to feel that way. None of it have I wanted in my life since growing up. I got hurt badly twice due to falling for the idea of a person and a love story rather than looking at the actual person. That led to a billion hours of analysing myself and my feelings and building up walls. My rose-coloured glasses got lost in the process and since then I've only been able to love people for who they really are and only after they've earned my trust. It took months for me to even give a chance to my now boyfriend. And even after we were together and it felt totally right and easy, I still kept wondering for quite a while if what I felt was enough or if I was just wasting his time, because I never fell into that delusion of thinking he's perfect and we're meant to be, like I did when I didn't know any better. I was far too grounded in reality by then. It was made even worse by him falling hard and fast, because I felt so much pressure to catch up. Not from him, he's like the most patient man ever, but myself. Now we've been together for 3 years and I wouldn't change him for the world! It really scares me to think I could've missed out on the love of my life due to too much analysing.

But obviously it's not Becca's fault that Chris couldn't give her that time to figure out her feelings. She was honest and I don't think she should've said anything she didn't feel, even if it may have cost her a potentially great relationship. That's on Chris really. I'm sure she'll find someone much better, because she's young, beautiful and all around great. It's him I'm not so sure about.

I think he's been trying for months to build a relationship with Whitney and to love her like she deserves to be loved, but seeing the finale and talking to Becca again brought back all those feelings he had for her. Maybe it made him realise he's never gonna feel that way about Whitney and that's why he looks so hopeless and resigned. I could be totally off and he's just tired and overwhelmed by everything going on, but that's what I see and I can't unsee it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

killmenow - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 19 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:45 pm

avoice wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:It was sleuthed that Kaitlyn was at a totally different hotel, than Whitney and Becca.  And based on what he told Becca, when he pulled her aside for her conversation, she wasn't ever really in jeopardy of going anywhere.  Kaitlyn was in the F3 spot by the time they left states for Bali.  But, someone please correct me if I'm remembering wrong.

The whole lets stop the RC for a talk was just done for drama and much like you mentioned maybe to help enhance the storyline of the next potential 'ette.  IMO...

Run, Becca, Run!!  No to becoming Emily's SIL, it's not worth it, no matter how hot her BIL is or how sweet his/her husbands family is.  And most definitely don't get involved with Jef, in any way!  NO, NO, NO!  Run, Becca, Run!!

Why? Personally I would rather see her in a relationship it a man who is very spiritual rather than materialistic. But don't kn

Because I’m not a fan of either Emily or Jef, you may not agree and that’s perfectly ok.  IMO that description does not fit Jef or Emily.  Now the family Emily married into it may indeed fit and I hope over the years of being a part of that family, she becomes more like them.  If that’s what Becca wants, in either case, she’s free to go after it… But I personally think she could do lots better than Jef.  As far as Emily’s BIL, well, I personally wouldn’t want to have to be around Emily.  But that’s JMO and as much as I’ll say about either one.  I don’t want to open up a can of worms that is better left closed, IMO.  Board wars were rough and we have such a happy, nice, peaceful place here these days!  Thanks GA and mods!  I know we don't make it easy on you! :Thanktwo
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:48 pm

I don't know but he sure was handsy with Jade on the WTA and as a Jade fan, I never thought he wanted Jade or was in love with Jade- I didn't see anything special with Becca on the ATFR- was he touching her or what? what is the BL you guys are talking about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:51 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
avoice wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:It was sleuthed that Kaitlyn was at a totally different hotel, than Whitney and Becca.  And based on what he told Becca, when he pulled her aside for her conversation, she wasn't ever really in jeopardy of going anywhere.  Kaitlyn was in the F3 spot by the time they left states for Bali.  But, someone please correct me if I'm remembering wrong.

The whole lets stop the RC for a talk was just done for drama and much like you mentioned maybe to help enhance the storyline of the next potential 'ette.  IMO...

Run, Becca, Run!!  No to becoming Emily's SIL, it's not worth it, no matter how hot her BIL is or how sweet his/her husbands family is.  And most definitely don't get involved with Jef, in any way!  NO, NO, NO!  Run, Becca, Run!!

Why? Personally I would rather see her in a relationship it a man who is very spiritual rather than materialistic. But don't kn

Because I’m not a fan of either Emily or Jef, you may not agree and that’s perfectly ok.  IMO that description does not fit Jef or Emily.  Now the family Emily married into it may indeed fit and I hope over the years of being a part of that family, she becomes more like them.  If that’s what Becca wants, in either case, she’s free to go after it… But I personally think she could do lots better than Jef.  As far as Emily’s BIL, well, I personally wouldn’t want to have to be around Emily.  But that’s JMO and as much as I’ll say about either one.  I don’t want to open up a can of worms that is better left closed, IMO.  Board wars were rough and we have such a happy, nice, peaceful place here these days!  Thanks GA and mods!  I know we don't make it easy on you! :Thanktwo
You've come a long way, girlfriend cantstopl I remember things, Ladybug bestbud! I beatingheart you,girl!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:53 pm

whit90 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Yes it did.

Yes because that's what TPTB decided to show us.  I'm sure if they showed the body language with Chris & Whit and didn't EDIT it out we would be saying the same thing about their BL. Highly edited . ( Josh posted a picture post show of him and Andi laying on the couch practically on top of each other , and he said " The producers were so mad at us because they couldn't keep us apart") Then the deleted scenes that they throw out there during the show are a little telling as well. jmo

Yes I do realize that this is highly edited show but at the after you could still see that Becca was the one he really wanted IMO. He went with what his sisters wanted and thought was the safe choice. JMO   I do hope for Whitneys sake that he does find that love I just do not see it and never saw it with Andi or Josh either.

I respectfully disagree. If Becca was the one that he wanted , he would have chose her , plus she would have been the one to meet his friends, the mural on the building would have been with Becca, he would have brought her to see his home ( instead of Jade ) and shown her how his daily life is on the farm. None of that happened with Becca because she was never going to be his F1 ,not early on or at the end. ( the family members know who the F1 is before they even get there). I hope they make it too. outside the bubble is the hardest part JMHO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:57 pm

Jolena wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Yes because that's what TPTB decided to show us.  I'm sure if they showed the body language with Chris & Whit and didn't EDIT it out we would be saying the same thing about their BL. Highly edited . ( Josh posted a picture post show of him and Andi laying on the couch practically on top of each other , and he said " The producers were so mad at us because they couldn't keep us apart") Then the deleted scenes that they throw out there during the show are a little telling as well. jmo

Yes I do realize that this is highly edited show but at the after you could still see that Becca was the one he really wanted IMO. He went with what his sisters wanted and thought was the safe choice. JMO   I do hope for Whitneys sake that he does find that love I just do not see it and never saw it with Andi or Josh either.

I respectfully disagree. If Becca was the one that he wanted , he would have chose her , plus she would have been the one to meet his friends, the mural on the building would have been with Becca, he would have brought her to see his home ( instead of Jade ) and shown her how his daily life is on the farm. None of that happened with Becca because she was never going to be his F1 ,not early on or at the end. ( the family members know who the F1 is before they even get there). I hope they make it too. outside the bubble is the hardest part   JMHO  

I agree with this post and basically all of Jolena's posts upthread.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:58 pm

cindebugg wrote:snipped
If you watch the people videos (that were filmed before the ATFR) they are very comfortable with one another.  He has his hand on her leg through out the entire interview and she has a hold of his fingers.  I took away from all the interviews yesterday that they have really gotten to know one another.  I believe they only missed one question out of both the newlywed type games they played.  It sounded like they already have their own little inside jokes and seem to be on the same page with the number of children they want.

I agree the People videos are cute, but the only got 50% right. Not that it matters. And what is striking that the day after AFTR Whitney seems quiet and withdrawn and the body language is different. I think something happened. But I don't care. I hope they resolve it as they are engaged.

soccermom333 wrote:Becca will be fine and again at this point in the game some saw the love story between chris and whit and others between Chris and Becca.  I do think it is important to mention some are seeing something very different today.  The BL was off imo at the ATFR, and some saw it, and some did not.  I doubt opinions will be changed on that either.  Fans of chris and whit will see what they want and that is okay.  

I wish them luck!  Can't wait to see what Becca does in the future.  Smiley

I totally agree. I am happy for Becca. If Chris pulled a Mesnick I hope she wouldn't take his call. He had his chance. Chris spent all day yesterday his family helped make his decision. I hope the sisters who don't even live in Iowa made the right one. I am saddest for Whitney, I see a woman who has lost her giddiness and her happiness. I think her prince might not be who she thought he was.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:59 pm

lexforlife wrote:You've come a long way, girlfriend cantstopl I remember things, Ladybug bestbud! I beatingheart you,girl!

Hi Lex!  hi   Am I all grown up now?  Aren't you proud?  giggling   Hush!  I remember things from both our perspectives that are far better kept quiet and left in all those old pm's!  giggling   beatingheart  you too! bestbud!

#teamdodgedabullet will always be near and dear to my beatingheart!  Hugesmile

I liked the girls more than Chris this season, but I am sorry that you can't what I saw and that there was indeed something there between C/B.  Its not all edit, it was rather sweet! But its neither here nor there now.  All seem in good places post show, so best wishes too them.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:04 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
cindebugg wrote:snipped
If you watch the people videos (that were filmed before the ATFR) they are very comfortable with one another.  He has his hand on her leg through out the entire interview and she has a hold of his fingers.  I took away from all the interviews yesterday that they have really gotten to know one another.  I believe they only missed one question out of both the newlywed type games they played.  It sounded like they already have their own little inside jokes and seem to be on the same page with the number of children they want.

I agree the People videos are cute, but the only got 50% right. Not that it matters.  And what is striking that the day after AFTR Whitney seems quiet and withdrawn and the body language is different.  I think something happened.  But I don't care.  I hope they resolve it as they are engaged.

soccermom333 wrote:Becca will be fine and again at this point in the game some saw the love story between chris and whit and others between Chris and Becca.  I do think it is important to mention some are seeing something very different today.  The BL was off imo at the ATFR, and some saw it, and some did not.  I doubt opinions will be changed on that either.  Fans of chris and whit will see what they want and that is okay.  

I wish them luck!  Can't wait to see what Becca does in the future.  Smiley

I totally agree.  I am happy for Becca.  If Chris pulled a Mesnick I hope she wouldn't take his call.  He had his chance.  Chris spent all day yesterday his family helped make his decision.  I hope the sisters who don't even live in Iowa made the right one. I am saddest for Whitney, I see a woman who has lost her giddiness and her happiness.  I think her prince might not be who she thought he was.  

I'm sure they are both tired the day ATFR , they hop on a plane, get little or no sleep and arrive in NYC 7:00am for abc tour,& interviews,
They took photo shoots prio to ATFR and have a hectic schedule. Dosen't surprise me that they could seen to be quiet or a little off. Just thinking about it makes me tired too. :yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:09 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:You've come a long way, girlfriend cantstopl I remember things, Ladybug bestbud! I beatingheart you,girl!

Hi Lex!  hi   Am I all grown up now?  Aren't you proud?  giggling   Hush!  I remember things from both our perspectives that are far better kept quiet and left in all those old pm's!  giggling   beatingheart  you too! bestbud!

#teamdodgedabullet will always be near and dear to my beatingheart!  Hugesmile

I liked the girls more than Chris this season, but I am sorry that you can't what I saw and that there was indeed something there between C/B.  Its not all edit, it was rather sweet! But its neither here nor there now.  All seem in good places post show, so best wishes too them.
:cutesmile!: I hear you loud and clear. I'm glad you even watched this season!

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:11 pm

Jolena wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I respectfully disagree. If Becca was the one that he wanted , he would have chose her , plus she would have been the one to meet his friends, the mural on the building would have been with Becca, he would have brought her to see his home ( instead of Jade ) and shown her how his daily life is on the farm. None of that happened with Becca because she was never going to be his F1 ,not early on or at the end. ( the family members know who the F1 is before they even get there). I hope they make it too. outside the bubble is the hardest part   JMHO  

We could go round and roud about this but I saw a love story with B and C . He was even holding back his tears when he had to let her go. You saw what you saw and I saw what I saw but that is the beauty of this board . We can have different opinions doesn't make one right or the other wrong. It is just our perspective of what we saw. Did I want Becca to be F1 not really because I think she can do so much better than Chris. We are not going to change each other's minds and that is fine . I do not wish anything against C and W I hope for Whitneys sake that he does love her. But again I also think Whitney could do so much better than Chris too. I wish them nothing but the best. JMO

whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:13 pm

mindless wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Interview with Becca:  

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-runner-up-becca-tilley-interview-i-still-wonder-if-chris-soules-heart-was-in-my-hands-at-end-17598.php

This made me feel a bit sad. Becca reminds so much of myself. I hope she doesn't walk past her happiness while waiting for that temporary insanity most people associate falling in love with. I think she's way too wise and self-aware to even feel that way, least of all when rushed. I haven't really felt that way since I was a naive teenager, and I'm more than aware now what it took to feel that way. None of it have I wanted in my life since growing up. I got hurt badly twice due to falling for the idea of a person and a love story rather than looking at the actual person. That led to a billion hours of analysing myself and my feelings and building up walls. My rose-coloured glasses got lost in the process and since then I've only been able to love people for who they really are and only after they've earned my trust. It took months for me to even give a chance to my now boyfriend. And even after we were together and it felt totally right and easy, I still kept wondering for quite a while if what I felt was enough or if I was just wasting his time, because I never fell into that delusion of thinking he's perfect and we're meant to be, like I did when I didn't know any better. I was far too grounded in reality by then. It was made even worse by him falling hard and fast, because I felt so much pressure to catch up. Not from him, he's like the most patient man ever, but myself. Now we've been together for 3 years and I wouldn't change him for the world! It really scares me to think I could've missed out on the love of my life due to too much analysing.

But obviously it's not Becca's fault that Chris couldn't give her that time to figure out her feelings. She was honest and I don't think she should've said anything she didn't feel, even if it may have cost her a potentially great relationship. That's on Chris really. I'm sure she'll find someone much better, because she's young, beautiful and all around great. It's him I'm not so sure about.

I think he's been trying for months to build a relationship with Whitney and to love her like she deserves to be loved, but seeing the finale and talking to Becca again brought back all those feelings he had for her. Maybe it made him realise he's never gonna feel that way about Whitney and that's why he looks so hopeless and resigned. I could be totally off and he's just tired and overwhelmed by everything going on, but that's what I see and I can't unsee it.

The pic of them at the FRC holding each other tight says it all.  He did not want to say goodbye to her, but he knew she just wasn't there yet.  Becca even said that he was begging her to get there.  Chris said he was always trying to push her along in Iowa and in Bali.  He so wanted it to be her in the end.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.  Just watch TLA's videos and you can see their amazing chemistry (which they both mentioned) since day 1.

killmenow - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 19 BachelorByeBeccaHug
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz