SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

killmenow - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 20 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Chrisbecca Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:20 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
cindebugg wrote:snipped
If you watch the people videos (that were filmed before the ATFR) they are very comfortable with one another.  He has his hand on her leg through out the entire interview and she has a hold of his fingers.  I took away from all the interviews yesterday that they have really gotten to know one another.  I believe they only missed one question out of both the newlywed type games they played.  It sounded like they already have their own little inside jokes and seem to be on the same page with the number of children they want.

I agree the People videos are cute, but the only got 50% right. Not that it matters.  And what is striking that the day after AFTR Whitney seems quiet and withdrawn and the body language is different.  I think something happened.  But I don't care.  I hope they resolve it as they are engaged.

soccermom333 wrote:Becca will be fine and again at this point in the game some saw the love story between chris and whit and others between Chris and Becca.  I do think it is important to mention some are seeing something very different today.  The BL was off imo at the ATFR, and some saw it, and some did not.  I doubt opinions will be changed on that either.  Fans of chris and whit will see what they want and that is okay.  

I wish them luck!  Can't wait to see what Becca does in the future.  Smiley

I totally agree.  I am happy for Becca.  If Chris pulled a Mesnick I hope she wouldn't take his call.  He had his chance.  Chris spent all day yesterday his family helped make his decision.  I hope the sisters who don't even live in Iowa made the right one. I am saddest for Whitney, I see a woman who has lost her giddiness and her happiness.  I think her prince might not be who she thought he was.  

I agree-whitneys personality is not the same now as it was on the show. Im guessing her bubble burst and shes got to make the best of it now!

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

killmenow - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 20 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:21 pm

^^^ That hug is similar to the one at the AFTR.

He couldn't let her go.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:26 pm

Jolena wrote:
whit90 wrote:
AlohaLady wrote:

His BL said it all.

Yes it did.

Yes because that's what TPTB decided to show us.  I'm sure if they showed the body language with Chris & Whit and didn't EDIT it out we would be saying the same thing about their BL. Highly edited . ( Josh posted a picture post show of him and Andi laying on the couch practically on top of each other , and he said " The producers were so mad at us because they couldn't keep us apart") Then the deleted scenes that they throw out there during the show are a little telling as well. jmo

If that is true then I am even more sad for Whitney that they didn't give her the chance to show HER love story.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:34 pm

hmbach wrote:
Jolena wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Yes it did.

Yes because that's what TPTB decided to show us.  I'm sure if they showed the body language with Chris & Whit and didn't EDIT it out we would be saying the same thing about their BL. Highly edited . ( Josh posted a picture post show of him and Andi laying on the couch practically on top of each other , and he said " The producers were so mad at us because they couldn't keep us apart") Then the deleted scenes that they throw out there during the show are a little telling as well. jmo

If that is true then I am even more sad for Whitney that they didn't give her the chance to show HER love story.

Imo, they couldn't show it because that's all that TB got. I believe we were shown pretty close to how it happened. imo
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:39 pm

^^ I think you are right chrisbecca, the bubble has burst for whit and imo it showed. I hope she navigates through everything post show and comes out where she wants to be. Time will tell. They still have to get through DWTS. I guess the real work begins when she heads bacvk to Iowa. Hopefully she thinks long and hard before "jumping" in. JMO

Okay back to Becca! I can't wait to see her post show. I know she will be fine. She is gettig a lot of love on SM. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:48 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
If you watch the people videos (that were filmed before the ATFR) they are very comfortable with one another.  He has his hand on her leg through out the entire interview and she has a hold of his fingers.  I took away from all the interviews yesterday that they have really gotten to know one another.  I believe they only missed one question out of both the newlywed type games they played.  It sounded like they already have their own little inside jokes and seem to be on the same page with the number of children they want.

I agree the People videos are cute, but the only got 50% right. Not that it matters.  And what is striking that the day after AFTR Whitney seems quiet and withdrawn and the body language is different.  I think something happened.  But I don't care.  I hope they resolve it as they are engaged.

soccermom333 wrote:Becca will be fine and again at this point in the game some saw the love story between chris and whit and others between Chris and Becca.  I do think it is important to mention some are seeing something very different today.  The BL was off imo at the ATFR, and some saw it, and some did not.  I doubt opinions will be changed on that either.  Fans of chris and whit will see what they want and that is okay.  

I totally agree.  I am happy for Becca.  If Chris pulled a Mesnick I hope she wouldn't take his call.  He had his chance.  Chris spent all day yesterday his family helped make his decision.  I hope the sisters who don't even live in Iowa made the right one. I am saddest for Whitney, I see a woman who has lost her giddiness and her happiness.  I think her prince might not be who she thought he was.  

killmenow - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 20 3806527698 Prince Farming....Whitney got the farmer but not the prince...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:29 pm

sde1041 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

killmenow - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 20 3806527698 Prince Farming....Whitney got the farmer but not the prince...

Speaking of. Chris posted a pic on IG of him and Whitney, but had the wrong tag for her IG. cantstopl Oops.

https://instagram.com/souleschris/p/0GSnKQyrBO/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:35 pm

What happened Mommy? Who did he tag?

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:36 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^ I think you are right chrisbecca, the bubble has burst for whit and imo it showed.  I hope she navigates through everything post show and comes out where she wants to be.  Time will tell.  They still have to get through DWTS.  I guess the real work begins when she heads bacvk to Iowa.  Hopefully she thinks long and hard before "jumping" in.  JMO

Okay back to Becca!  I can't wait to see her post show.  I know she will be fine.  She is gettig a lot of love on SM.  Smiley

It is quite sad for Whitney......i cant see it being an easy road ahead for her, but maybe she can navigate through it and not be overcome by it!

Dont you just want to be Beccas friend? Shes so AWESOME! bestbud!

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:38 pm

He tagged @whitbisch, which is someone else's account. Her IG is @whitb624. Uh, oops. Sorry, I thought that was funny. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:42 pm

I agree! I was one that did see something, and still don't see it with the happy couple, but it doesn't matter anyway as I was always following Becca and not necessarily C.
Btw Mommyof1, that wrong tag made me cantstopl

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:42 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:He tagged @whitbisch, which is someone else's account.  Her IG is @whitb624.  Uh, oops.  Sorry, I thought that was funny.  giggling

I think it would've been funnier if he tagged Becca unknowingly. giggling

Somehow him saying the love of his life is not ringing true. imo
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz