SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

killmenow - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 25 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Hopefully Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:38 pm

To me JMHO on the atricle she was like WWaaattt. Ummm No not going there Farmer Chris. Get This girl back to Cali where the sun is warm, sorry but it's going to take more then a show and 2 months for this girl to get there. And if you loved me like you showed me and the viewers you would of done the same. So 2 snaps to that and ummm bartender please show me to the next flight to Cali. And G guess who's in Cali hmm. Lmao. Sorry Whitney fans but she should of took that farmer home back to IOWA if this is to last. JMHO though.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

killmenow - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 25 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:41 pm

^^If W stays miles away from the comments, ATFR interview, etc. etc. then maybe it would be interpreted that he obviously loves her... but lord help her if she reads the comments and he wasn't 200% honest with her about how he really felt about Becca... JMO. Chris was honest with B about not being ready, but my opinion is he should have a. waited for her and took the risk or b. let her go, gave W the rose but not the ring. I just don't think it's wise to propose to someone when the person you preferred just walked out the door. I know its all drama for the crazy show but it just felt like she was the default the way it was done.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:44 pm

hmbach wrote:I continue to feel bad for Whitney... this blog post essentially lays it out on paper that she was engagee by default. I hope she is staying away from not only watching the show but from the press too.  sad

http://www.people.com/article/chris-soules-bachelor-blog-finale-proposal-whitney-bischoff-dancing-with-the-stars?xid=email-bachelors-20150311PM-20907217-hd

This made me sad for him but life goes on.

Looking forward to what our girl Becca is going to do next! :cutesmile!:

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:48 pm

Pia1 wrote:
hmbach wrote:I continue to feel bad for Whitney... this blog post essentially lays it out on paper that she was engagee by default. I hope she is staying away from not only watching the show but from the press too.  sad

http://www.people.com/article/chris-soules-bachelor-blog-finale-proposal-whitney-bischoff-dancing-with-the-stars?xid=email-bachelors-20150311PM-20907217-hd

This made me sad for him but life goes on.

Looking forward to what our girl  Becca is going to do next! :cutesmile!:  

Yeppers!!

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:49 pm

hmbach wrote:^^If W stays miles away from the comments, ATFR interview, etc. etc.  then maybe it would be interpreted that he obviously loves her... but lord help her if she reads the comments and he wasn't 200% honest with her about how he really felt about Becca... JMO. Chris was honest with B about not being ready, but my opinion is he should have a. waited for her and took the risk or b. let her go, gave W the rose but not the ring. I just don't think it's wise to propose to someone when the person you preferred just walked out the door. I know its all drama for the crazy show but it just felt like she was the default the way it was done.

She totally looks like 2nd choice! Whether that was a contrived effort or not by the producers, its just sad!

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:19 am

Chrisbecca wrote:
hmbach wrote:^^If W stays miles away from the comments, ATFR interview, etc. etc.  then maybe it would be interpreted that he obviously loves her... but lord help her if she reads the comments and he wasn't 200% honest with her about how he really felt about Becca... JMO. Chris was honest with B about not being ready, but my opinion is he should have a. waited for her and took the risk or b. let her go, gave W the rose but not the ring. I just don't think it's wise to propose to someone when the person you preferred just walked out the door. I know its all drama for the crazy show but it just felt like she was the default the way it was done.

She totally looks like 2nd choice!  Whether that was a contrived effort or not by the producers, its just sad!

In the RealityTV article with Becca, she expressed so much more about starting a family right away and moving to Iowa if she fell in love with Chris. I wonder if Chris read this, would he have regrets because in that time, her guard was up and I think she felt pressured and after the show ended, she more time to reflect.

In the people article, he said she showed no emotion but he should have know that that's how she is. She's not an emotional person. He's never seen her cry except for the scene with his mother which he saw during the show. She admitted in the limo that she was in shock. I think she believed he loved her and would have risked continuing dating her. JMHO.

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:22 am

https://instagram.com/beccatilley5/p/0HFEVrIBxu/

I want to ask her about her bracelets so bad! Smiley

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:24 am

i was replying to these posts on B Fan thread and found these posts were deleted...so hopefully its okay for me to bring my response and the posts in reference here.

stuckinsc wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:maybe im weird laugh out loud, but i still wonder though..

whether B had the sleepless night the other day wondering how come C and the sisters lying to her face of C wants to marry and has babies yesterday in IA and B being California girl was a deal breaker for them. Alas, he is now staying in Calif limelight to do DWTS , claiming doesnt mind living in 2 cities, at all and not talking about a Wedding yet. How ironic  killmenow - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 25 623245435

if i were her, i know i would question those curio too. Thought please ? Praying

Very much.  I think sisters wanted love and marriage right away, but post show Chris seems to want to take time and seems to be trying to have the very type of relationship Becca talked about.  One exception, Whitney has a ring on her finger that to me at this point means little more than a promise to get to know each other.
Maybe Chris should have told Becca, I have to ask you to marry me, but to me it s a promise to try to get to know each other better,

thanks for your response, Stuc...on the bolded, i can see it happening only IF :

1. She really is his F1 at that time

2. B on board with the idea of a Fleissian Proposal that is way too different than an IRL Proposal.

Needless to say, i have little doubt about no.1 while i have huge doubt about no.2. She is just too real to pull a Proposal Act just for the sake of the show. Our girl has an impeccable self-awareness and she was immune to the bubble and the gist of the show formula. As CH said, she is the one and only out of this silly show's history. giggling

mindless wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:
mindless wrote:It definitely seems like Chris is the one who doesn't really know what he wants. I totally believe Becca would've been happier on that farm than Whitney, once she truly fell in love. Oh well, she dodged a bullet. I hated how in his People blog he (or the ghost writer) said that Becca's lack of emotion while being dumped was the answer he needed. You could see the disappointment on her face. She'd just prepared herself for it already because of their conversation. How selfish of him to expect tears from her. As if they'd have made him change his mind anyway. That blog still made it sound like it was hers to lose with an afterthought of "oh BTW, Whitney is the love of my life, since she wanted me so bad".

God it is all so weird isnt it?  Makes me wonder what is true or not.  I read somewhere that Chris knew he was going to propose to Whitney all along.  Huh?  So why all the drama with Becca (who I believe he has chemistry with) on the bed trying to get her to say she loves him, if he has known a long time ago hed end up with Whitney?  

I keep trying to put 2&2 together....some things just dont add up with all this.

I don't believe that at all. That he knew it was Whitney all along. He might have known that he'd end up proposing to her, because he was so insecure about the women he was the most attracted to. But I think he was holding out hope for Becca until the last day. That's what I saw with my own eyes and it's got nothing to do with the edit. I know what a man in love looks like. I just have trouble believing he could be in love with both. Don't get me wrong, they're both great women. They are just at opposite ends of the energy spectrum. Becca radiates this calming energy and Whitney is a bit high-strung for my liking. I know which one I'm naturally drawn to, and I guess I just have trouble understanding how someone can be equally drawn to both.

great post!..im with you,mindless.. being a '12 years of a slave' of this cray2 show' giggling i know what i have been seeing all along. B-C connection was way more than the contrived Ben-Lindzi, Jake-Tenley, and all past Bachelor's connection with their F2 combined together (yes..even if we put Sean and Lindsay into the mix giggling ). #killmenow :shootme:

that said, only snark train left as the best option for me when it comes to follow another season again... :halo:

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:34 am

murasaki1393 wrote:i was replying to these posts on B Fan thread and found these posts were deleted...so hopefully its okay for me to bring my response and the posts in reference here.

stuckinsc wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:maybe im weird laugh out loud, but i still wonder though..

whether B had the sleepless night the other day wondering how come C and the sisters lying to her face of C wants to marry and has babies yesterday in IA and B being California girl was a deal breaker for them. Alas, he is now staying in Calif limelight to do DWTS , claiming doesnt mind living in 2 cities, at all and not talking about a Wedding yet. How ironic  killmenow - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 25 623245435

if i were her, i know i would question those curio too. Thought please ? Praying

Very much.  I think sisters wanted love and marriage right away, but post show Chris seems to want to take time and seems to be trying to have the very type of relationship Becca talked about.  One exception, Whitney has a ring on her finger that to me at this point means little more than a promise to get to know each other.
Maybe Chris should have told Becca, I have to ask you to marry me, but to me it s a promise to try to get to know each other better,

thanks for your response, Stuc...on the bolded, i can see it happening only IF :

1. She really is his F1 at that time

2. B on board with the idea of a Fleissian Proposal that is way too different than an IRL Proposal.

Needless to say, i have little doubt about no.1 while i have huge doubt about no.2. She is just too real to pull a Proposal Act just for the sake of the show. Our girl has an impeccable self-awareness and she was immune to the bubble and the gist of the show formula. As CH said, she is the one and only out of this silly show's history.  giggling

mindless wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:

God it is all so weird isnt it?  Makes me wonder what is true or not.  I read somewhere that Chris knew he was going to propose to Whitney all along.  Huh?  So why all the drama with Becca (who I believe he has chemistry with) on the bed trying to get her to say she loves him, if he has known a long time ago hed end up with Whitney?  

I keep trying to put 2&2 together....some things just dont add up with all this.

I don't believe that at all. That he knew it was Whitney all along. He might have known that he'd end up proposing to her, because he was so insecure about the women he was the most attracted to. But I think he was holding out hope for Becca until the last day. That's what I saw with my own eyes and it's got nothing to do with the edit. I know what a man in love looks like. I just have trouble believing he could be in love with both. Don't get me wrong, they're both great women. They are just at opposite ends of the energy spectrum. Becca radiates this calming energy and Whitney is a bit high-strung for my liking. I know which one I'm naturally drawn to, and I guess I just have trouble understanding how someone can be equally drawn to both.

great post!..im with you,mindless.. being a '12 years of a slave' of this cray2 show' giggling  i know what i have been seeing all along. B-C connection was way more than the contrived Ben-Lindzi, Jake-Tenley, and all past Bachelor's connection with their F2 combined together (yes..even if we put Sean and  Lindsay into the mix giggling ).  #killmenow  :shootme:

that said, only snark train left as the best option for me when it comes to follow another season again... :halo:

I honestly think that Becca was probably the f1 since week 6 but he knew he wouldn't be able to propose, so Whitney would "do" as backup. I think he was holding out hope up until the last minute that she would give him the ILY so the show would be satisfied and he could give her a ring with a long term engagement plan (they would still have a heartbroken f2 in W), but he didn't want her to have to say no to him outright at FRC. To me all the points lead to that... her dress with his tie, his plea at their LCD (he didn't leave there with a NO from her...). Just a crazy thought on my part. My guess now is that either a. he will find a way to love W "enough" to satisfy his family or b. she will stay around long enough to get the ring and then leave him. If that happens it would be heartbreaking since all along that is what he feared the most.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:41 am

Just being nosey and found something....look at Beccas latest pin. 18 hours ago.
https://www.pinterest.com/beccatilley5/

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:45 am

Chrisbecca wrote:Just being nosey and found something....look at Beccas latest pin.  18 hours ago.
https://www.pinterest.com/beccatilley5/

hey cb..can you bring this over to B fan thread?...more appropriate there, i think. the black quote interest me but i cant read it in full figure since i dont have any pinterest acc. Please and TY! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:49 am

^^ Aww Becca will be fine. I know she really did not want to say goodbye either but everything happens for a reason. ;)

Love her. Only good things are ahead for her.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz