SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 13 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:29 pm

^It's a charity event. Here's the organization's site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Should be a fun time and hopefully they raise a bunch of money

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 13 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:47 pm

catherinegiudici
2 minutes ago · Pump Restaurant
Pump, Pump, Pump it up!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:55 pm

I love when they're here

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:57 pm

Darn. I was a week too early. Ha. On separate note, they look adorbs!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:06 pm

@PandoraVT: Love @clmgiudici so much! Don't bring each other down, ladies. Build each other up & be better for it! @kindcampaign [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:08 pm

^We are due for a new picture of the two couples together. Pretty please guys.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:07 am

@clmgiudici: How could I be so naive? The glutinous addiction I had to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] meant it wouldn't last more than 24 hours.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:20 am

@clmgiudici: The right way to pineapple. @ The London West Hollywood [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:58 pm

They all look so itty-bitty next to Sean
catherinegiudici
4 minutes ago
Rooftop Reunion

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:43 pm

Mark Kurian reposted a slightly different version
mkurian
1 hour ago
Loved our poolside reunion! @seanloweksu you are towering over @catherinegiudici and I! Loved seeing my wife @tristasutter(sorry @ryansutter we missed you! Call me back!) and my buddy @julztocker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:56 pm

They are at an event at the Paley Center in LA. Trista and CH are also there. Seems to be a bit of a reality tv event. I don't know exactly what it will entail but there was a red carpet so we should get some good pictures.

P.S. Sean is wearing his all black shirt and suit again.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:24 pm

Thanks for the good Intel Umn!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy