SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 25 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:27 pm

I like the view. Although his form is a little too far forward on the squat. I volunteer to help him correct that. Hugesmile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 25 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:32 pm

He's getting lots of help in his IG comments.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:04 pm

Mr Avocado is already married to me though

@clmgiudici: If I wasn't already married, I would marry an avocado.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:16 pm

Bifocal Friday (Thanks for making them look so good @jillian.harris, I had to have em!) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:34 pm

She looks so cute!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:31 pm

Stephs last night I believe

About last night... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:34 pm

I'm gonna miss having Steph around. Hopefully she has fun in NYC and now the Lowes have another reason to visit there.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:39 pm

Bon voyage Steph! Best of luck on your new adventure! See ya in the Big Apple!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:09 pm

Happy Sunday!

Even though I don't want to, I have to get used to this quietness here. Oh well..

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:14 pm

Vivi2, ditto! I hope the "quiet" is for good reasons!!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:16 pm

Yup it sure is quiet but that's normal life happening for our oldlyweds at last. I miss seeing a lot about them but knowing they have this extraordinary relationship and are about to venture off to their European dream we have to deal with the fewer sightings.
HOWEVER, when baby time rolls around I'll be waiting right here. :babies:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:27 pm

Awww you guys, it's okay that they're quiet and it's even more okay if you miss them. You can always check in in the general thread and say hello. I've been a sicky poo this weekend so I started a re watch of their entire season. Hopefully I will finish it today.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy