SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

liketkit - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 26 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:17 pm

^^Hope you feel better soon lipsis Smiley oh, i see what you’re doing in there, an app’lowe a day keeps the doc away.

Back to top Go down

liketkit - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 26 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by jaspats Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:38 pm

Hope you'll feel better soon, lipsis. It's no fun being sick. SeanCat is the best medicine.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:18 pm

Thanks guys! Just finished watching the fantasy date elimination. I feel much better now! Lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:44 pm

I bet you do! Sorry you've been ailing today, boss!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:06 pm

Lol old picture that she photoshopped the shopping bags into

Exactly one month until my Golden Birthday! @nordstrom has the goods on my gilded wish list [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @liketoknow.it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:11 pm

This will get us buzzing...they were just spotted at the airport. A send off for Steph or a flight for the Lowe's?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:19 pm

^Well that's interesting. There's nothing on the schedule so it could be seeing Steph off or headed somewhere themselves. Usually Cat likes to tell us so maybe she still will.

On another note, hope everyone had a good weekend. I certainly did. My team is headed back to the Final Four again and the star of their game is a fellow alum of my high school. Pretty cool stuff.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:25 pm

lipsis wrote:This will get us buzzing...they were just spotted at the airport. A send off for Steph or a flight for the Lowe's?

If it is not Steph send off, they might have been invited to San Antonio since the bachelorette will the in Texas.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:29 pm

I tend to lean toward a Steph send off but it's hard to do much of one for departures anymore. If there's a way to do it, I'm sure they'd be there. Plus, I believe they spent some time with their new friends from Marriage Connect today, which doesn't indicate travel prep. In any event, hopefully we'll get a flying or a TV tweet soon.

Umngirl, I'm sending positive vibes for that final four match up.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:12 am

On Wisconsin!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:55 am

@clmgiudici: When life gives you a Lowe-man, you make Lowe-man-ade.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:03 pm

Time to vote for Catherine again peeps! Toss a vote JP's way too, if you're so inclined.

@BachLeague: Another close matchup in Bachelor Madness: @clmgiudici vs @ashhebert Vote now!  http://t.co/mJB0ZqBrV6

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy