SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:42 am

Hi BKay, yes he really does. Did you get his book? It's an easy, quick read.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:44 am

I haven't ordered it yet, lipsis, but after reading the wonderful chapter synopsis' (!!) in the other thread, I decided I've got to get it, and copies for my children too.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:04 am

Woot! Great to hear! I know you'll love it!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:35 am

Thank you Lipsis for doing all the book reviews. They were great! I haven't told you and umngirl how much I appreciate all you two do keeping us informed about S&C's world. Thank ya'll for that labor of love!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:53 am

That's sweet of you to say. It really is a labor of love...and fun. Thank you for your kind words.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:22 am

@clmgiudici: FRIDAY THE 13TH, PLEASE BE GOOD

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:00 pm

BKay wrote:I haven't ordered it yet, lipsis, but after reading the wonderful chapter synopsis' (!!) in the other thread, I decided I've got to get it, and copies for my children too.

fantastic decision BKay! Rest assured you'll be glad you made the purchases ... I'm confident anyone who reads the book, including your children, will gain some great perspective from Sean about life in general

lipsis, while I know you're planning on being very generous in spreading around the commissions that are sure to come your way from all the book sales the book discussion thread has generated, you have my permission to keep for yourself anything you were planning to send this way ...  giggling
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:15 pm

I don't know what I did I cannot read my notifications. Can someone please help? Thanks.

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:42 pm

Momon, to the right of the box where you type your post you should see either 'watch this topic for replies' or 'unwatch this topic for replies.' If it says watch then just click on that link. It will set you for notifications.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:44 pm

landrje wrote:

lipsis, while I know you're planning on being very generous in spreading around the commissions that are sure to come your way from all the book sales the book discussion thread has generated, you have my permission to keep for yourself anything you were planning to send this way ...  giggling

Lol thanks girlie. That's so generous of you!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:46 pm

I enjoyed the book!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:36 pm

Blog baby

@SeanLowe09: Women Need Muscle Too — Time to Get Toned! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And he IG'd the pic of his little hottie

@SeanLowe09: Just like this lil' hottie, women can lift with the boys. Check out my post on gettin' lean and mean.… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy