SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 65 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Matty and his ladies Happy early bday celebration to me! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 65 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:38 pm

Matty making an appearance for the first time in awhile. Nice of him to hook her up for an early birthday celebration.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:43 pm

Oh yea, she'll be treated right with Matty there. Thanks Matty K!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:25 am

He's no Sean but he can buy drinks

@catherinegiudici early bday celebration. Don't worry @seanloweksu I got this covered! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:07 am

Yay! The salmon shorts! I've missed them. (Yes, I really said that)

@ariejr: .@SeanLowe09 thanks for coming out buddy! You need to come to more! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:33 am

Ashley Spivey

Look who I found! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:25 am

Salmon shorts and new shoes. Sean must be a happy camper. Lol

And I love Ashley Spivey. I'm so glad they finally got to meet up after several failed attempts.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:22 am

Awww, the salmon shorts, I'm very happy for you lipsis! (and for me too--no red pants, yay)
Cat's had an early bday in NYC with her girls, while Sean with his guy, perfecto!

And then.... the Reunion giggling

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:40 pm

And the collegiate fangirl tweets to Sean begin...

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:42 pm

Sean is probably thanking his lucky stars there isn't a M&G involved with this event. He'd be there for hours. I hope the fangirls come up with some decent questions for the Q&A though.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:50 pm

I'm curious as to their travel plans. Does Sean head home tonight or does he spend the night and travel back tomorrow? And does Cat come back today? Inquiring minds want to know. We shall see.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:56 pm

^There aren't any flights out of the two closest airports tonight so he will most likely be back in the morning. There are several options. I could see Cat coming back later today or in the morning. Probably depends on the schedules of the other two girls.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy