SELECT CONTENT

Daniel Finney - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel Finney - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Daniel Finney - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:36 pm

Not impressed by the clothing and he's also done some handmade custom furniture. Conveniently, the company is doing some type of retooling of the furniture side of the business.

Totally sounds like he went on the show to find love and not promote whatever it is he hopes to accomplish with the business.Suspect

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Daniel Finney - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Daniel Finney - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Post by julychild Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He reminds me of Sean Penn especially in the first pic. Thanks nutty.

A cross between Sean Penn and Dean Cain.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:39 pm

julychild wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:He reminds me of Sean Penn especially in the first pic. Thanks nutty.

A cross between Sean Penn and Dean Cain.

I see James Franco??
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:29 pm

Ha, and I'm seeing a little James McAvoy. Yeah, I agree he does look older!

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:19 pm

He's 5 years younger than Kaitlyn.  Could be a negative. 
He seems a tad eccentric or at least interesting enough for me to watch out for him night 1. 
I'm getting bored with the boy next door types.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:14 pm

notarose wrote:He's 5 years younger than Kaitlyn.  Could be a negative. 
He seems a tad eccentric or at least interesting enough for me to watch out for him night 1. 
I'm getting bored with the boy next door types

Agree with the bolded above.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:06 pm

He is on the first group date…..for some reason, I thought he'd be shorter. He is the second guy in the group picture. He's cute. I always like the guys who are a bit different, I rarely am pulled toward the jocks or big muscle guys.

And I am 6 years older than my husband and we have been married almost 27 years!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:25 pm

nutty1 wrote:He is on the first group date…..for some reason, I thought he'd be shorter. He is the second guy in the group picture. He's cute. I always like the guys who are a bit different, I rarely am pulled toward the jocks or big muscle guys.

And I am 6 years older than my husband and we have been married almost 27 years!

I was two years older than my first hubby and I am three and a three quarters older than the second. Some of us just like younger men. And hey if we can get them, then why not. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Daniel Finney - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 2 Daniel10

Wetpaint.com

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:39 pm

He is still meh to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:18 pm

He jumped out of the group date pic for me. Like him.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:34 pm

He looks a lot like Edward Norton in that pic. But I like that he doesn't seem like a gym rat.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Daniel Finney - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

+10
Beagle
notarose
Mr&MrsSmith
julychild
KB_Mom