SELECT CONTENT

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by officeRules Thu May 14, 2015 6:51 am

Hi Whipsnapper.

I said this also in another thread:

Hi that was me that sent some caps from that promo during DWTS.  The first shots up until that ring box were all old from Chris S's season.  It started with Britt's hot air balloon from a distance.  Then Whitney (blonde) and Chris jumping off their ship from FD.  Then the black rounded box being open in a guy's hand.  I ASSUME that is Chris Soules' hand, but I could be totaly wrong as I didn't check.   I thought it looked like him.  Then they did a rewinding thing on the video and show going back to two Bachelorettes.  

IMO they used old footage to get the effect of a happy engagement without u using shots from Kaitlyn's season.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 11:13 am

officeRules wrote:Hi Whipsnapper.  

Hi that was me that sent some caps from that promo during DWTS.  The first shots up until that ring box were all old from Chris S's season.  It started with Britt's hot air balloon from a distance.  Then Whitney (blonde) and Chris jumping off their ship from FD.  Then the black rounded box being open in a guy's hand.  I ASSUME that is Chris Soules' hand, but I could be totaly wrong as I didn't check.   I thought it looked like him.  Then they did a rewinding thing on the video and show going back to two Bachelorettes.  

IMO they used old footage to get the effect of a happy engagement without u using shots from Kaitlyn's season.

Thanks officeRules I feel bad now that I may have raised the hopes of some "Bratty" fans. I should have known by now how manipulative these things are. Lesson learned.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 14, 2015 12:57 pm

whipsnapper wrote:
officeRules wrote:Hi Whipsnapper.  

Thanks officeRules I feel bad now that I may have raised the hopes of some "Bratty" fans. I should have known by now how manipulative these things are. Lesson learned.

Is this the box you saw?
http://www.realitywanted.com/images/upload/bachelor/29/Chris_Soules_The_Bachelor_proposal.jpg

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Thu May 14, 2015 2:31 pm

Yes
officeRules
officeRules

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Thu May 14, 2015 2:35 pm

Oh. I didn't realize I took a snap of it. Found the pic on my phone
https://2img.net/h/i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t545/theOfficeRules/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpszu0xjqza.jpg

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Image_zpszu0xjqza

Is that Chris' suit? It looks like the same box to me.
officeRules
officeRules

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu May 14, 2015 2:40 pm

Here is Whit's ring....

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Bachelor-2015

http://www.gottlieb-sons.com/blog/image.axd?picture=/2015/03/bachelor-2015.jpg

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 14, 2015 3:03 pm

Chris was wearing a Navy Blue suit I believe, is the suit in pic above considered navy blue?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 14, 2015 3:17 pm

mercieme wrote:Chris was wearing a Navy Blue suit I believe, is the suit in pic above considered navy blue?

The lighting can change the look of the colour.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 14, 2015 3:37 pm

I do think this was a sc of Chris from last season thrown in for the benefit of discussion.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 14, 2015 3:47 pm

Those IMO are Chris' fingers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 4:06 pm

Those are indeed Chris, I believe I commmented that he has dirty fingers at the time

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 14, 2015 4:30 pm

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue May 19, 2015 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+40
IrishGal
Hotmomma
nd4reality
Mirzam
MMA50