SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Post by Maddy Mon May 18, 2015 4:38 pm

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 051815-bachelorette-lead
http://www.instyle.com/news/the-bachelorette-celebrity-fans?xid=soc_socialflow_twitter
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Post by Admin Wed May 20, 2015 10:16 am

officeRules wrote:Last night, I could not figure out why everyone thought it was Nick who had sex with Kaitlyn.  He was shown reacting to the news (although we know everything is spliced and diced.)  I didn't see anything that showed Nick near her room.  I also said I think Dr. C could be the one because he wasn't around when she made her confession (he wasn't shown in the reaction shots and he was shown crying later)

Nick is the one running naked, I think.  It is completely separate from the drama- because he is holding a golf putter.  I think someone dared him to jump in the lake and he did.

When Kaitlyn is shown letting a guy in her room- I think it is BenZ in a burgundy sweater.   I don't think he is sex guy.  I think he goes to Kaitlyn's room to tell her he is leaving.  Then she is shown in the same grey shirt on her balcony looking dissappointed.  I think that is how Ben Z exits.  He's a nice guy but can't get past the sex thing.

Last night we got a lot of good caps.  Once someone is able to upload all the pictures I am convinced we will figure a lot out.

One last thing before work--
Kaitlyn's excitement in the back hall in New York was adorable.  "Niiiick!!!!"   She looked like she couldn't  believe that he is there and I think she is completely freaked out that he is in the next room.  It is so cute, and you cannot fake that kind of a reaction.  I love that shot.
Mike Fleiss must have been peeing himself with glee.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 20, 2015 10:35 am

jen689 wrote:And he's back....

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 Nick10

Kaitlyn's reaction....

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 Kk10

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 20, 2015 10:36 am

jen689 wrote:
kimberlyg wrote:The kiss against the red door was super hot....

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 Nnf11
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 10:56 am

Max64 wrote:Here's a few, trying to get the ones that are most relevant right now, will keep working on more.
Source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGZz2GHPGy4

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 <a href=The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 K10" />

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 <a href=The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 K11" />

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 <a href=The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 K12" />

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 <a href=The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 K13" />

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 <a href=The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 K17" />

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 <a href=The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 K19" />

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 <a href=The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 K18" />

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 <a href=The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 K16" />

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 <a href=The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 K15" />

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 11:21 am

relaxing wrote:Or if she slept with someone other than Nick even though they had something really great going - also an ironic twist on last season.  Could he forgive or overlook that based on his opinions from last season?  Also would explain why they didn't end up together, if they didn't.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 6:34 pm

Removed SCs

Last edited by sophienette on Thu May 21, 2015 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 6:59 pm

Removed SCs

Last edited by sophienette on Thu May 21, 2015 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 7:05 pm

Removed SCs

Last edited by sophienette on Thu May 21, 2015 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion

+4
emusha
Maddy
GuardianAngel
Admin
8 posters