SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by MissB Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:04 pm

see2love wrote:Sexual, intellectual, physical, mental etc  can all be "genuine" connections IMHO. They are different types of connections and it is up to each individual to determine which is more important to them in a relationship. It is the same as in real life, some prefer to marry based on friendship, some prefer to marry based on passion, some on intellect, some for money and security. I think people are just different and make different choices which may not necessarily have to do with age or maturity. And a type of connection is not a guarantee their marriage would succeed.

This!
IMO based on the few interactions i have seen with Emily starting from the first night, he has a "genuine" physical attraction to Emily. The way he turned to look at her after the first meeting when she was walking to the mansion....
From next episode's preview, he doesn't look unhappy spending time with her.

Last edited by MissB on Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

MissB

Back to top Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:06 pm

http://www.wsfm.com.au/shows/jonesy-amanda/jacinda-from-the-bachelor-on-love-and-working-for-amanda

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:31 pm

Keep in mind while discussing Emily and any connection with Sam, she is allegedly unhappy with her edit on the show. Remember we are edited to see what the producers want us to see, not the 100% real person. Except in Sandra's case, I'm sure she is at least 100% that loud and obnoxious!

As much as I love the Heather/Sam interactions, I keep reminding myself that there is a story line the producers are showing - for whatever reason.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:36 pm

I put the most stock into what Sam has said and done since he is lead.

He told Emily that he is a good judge of people and he hopes she proves him wrong.

Most importantly Sam never chose Emily for his F1 even after their date and being "best suited" according to Jacinda (who left before even Emily had a date) which shows me that Sam clearly did not see Emily as best suited for him.

Sam has said post-show that he knows who he is as a person and trusts his gut completely and that when "I know, I know".

Thus, Sam knew for himself that Emily was not for him and since it is his heart and life, imo, he knows best.

I think the edit can be justified either way but in regards to Sam, the edit may or may not show why Sam didn't see Emily as best suited for him - because ultimately he just didn't.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:47 pm

But he went on a one on one with Emily and seems like he is enjoying himself. I think it's only fair to say Sam has different connections with these women which are genuine. I don't know if my favorite wins (if she doesn't i won't mind because it's Sam's decision to make) but i do acknowledge the connections he has with others.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:54 pm

Sam definitely has connections with multiple girls, including Emily. The point was Jacinda was saying "best suited". According to Sam, he greatly differs with Jacinda's definition of what best suits his own life.

I find it rather disrespectful for Jacinda to keep pushing the "best suited" point of view, especially if she says she is a friend to Sam and this is his journey to find the one for him and he didn't want Emily.

I found Jacinda saying "best suited" again and again to be also disrespectful to Snezana and Heather.

I think Sam would be much more suited to Snezana than to Emily, and based on what is sleuthed, Sam's actions shows he himself felt more suited to Snez than Emily.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:18 pm

Exactly ... I wanted to write that, AAL. Sam said "I wanna be proven wrong" ...
He waited till the 5th episode to approach her ... if her beauty fascinated his so much ... and if the physical connection was so strong from the start he would at least approach her more at the previous CPs, but he let her wait ... and men don't let the women they are really into wait for long.
He simply didn't get the "right" vibe from her from the beginning. That she's sexy and feminine and that there could be the sexual desire there ... I can totally understand ... but as for the personality ... as for now, Sam hasn't thought of Emily being "right" for him.

I can see physical and mental connection with Snezana, I can see mental/intellectual connection with Sarah (they haven't showed us physical yet) ... but with Emily ...there was nothing of such. Maybe their date will change things ... maybe by the end of the day Sam will be positively surprised by Emily and will say that he judged her wrongly ... but still it is sleuthed that she went home before Sarah or Snezana ... so again ... She didn't have stronger connection with him than those 2 ladies.
That's why "best suited" is a big BS from Jacinda IMO... whether she really believes it or not.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:21 pm

Imho,
Jacinda = friendzone and nothing else
Emily = lust and nothing else

These are two extremes and Sam has said that he wants both of these things in a partner.
To me, whomever has both of these things that Sam is looking for is best suited for him.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:32 pm

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:39 pm

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698  Too cute about the toy hippopotamus on his bed. Sam's just a fun, kid at heart really. He reminds me so much of Art, just an older more polished version.

I also prefer Sam without the self-tanner (or tan) on. He looks more natural.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:41 pm

So I was on Sam's IG and noticed his recent pic was posted with a cook but if you press the guys IG, he has the same pic with Sam but it was 6 days ago. Why post the pic now? Hmm

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:43 pm

Sam must be in Sydney then since that is where Dan lives. Lots of comments that he was/is in Sydney.

Pic is a latergram and looks like Dan was in Melbourne?
dan_churchill August 8, 2015
A discreet Man Date in Melbourne ;)
He may not have had any roses left, but he was able to give me advice on getting the right girl.. Looking forward to cooking the perfect steak with this legend @samjameswood #thefitnessguy #Weapon #CanSmile #BachelorAu
party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 16 11355727_1617886045139125_1075247166_n
http://www.pikore.com/m/1051249772710435142_1712666893

ETA: The comments talking about Sam being in Sydney currently as well as these about Heather and deleting photos?

giorgio_versace about 9 hours ago
How's the heather in Sydney Sam laugh out loud @alanachale oops I meant weather
alanachale about 8 hours ago
Yeah @samjameswood r ur heathers srry I mean feathers a bit ruffled? Deleting photos and what not...

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:27 pm; edited 5 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3