SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:37 pm

There's a chance the story might be about him "having a girlfriend while going on the show" ... because supposedly he never broke up with his last ex ... it's a gossip that was told in one podcast... who knows ... although the whole story was ridiculous anyway.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:39 pm

^Yeah I heard that story. Doesn't sound believable at all especially since he was in Bali hooking up with Bec  while at the same time with this supposed girlfriend? I don't believe it.

And Sam has never said he didn't date, only that he wasn't in a serious relationship which seems totally true, imo.

ETA: I wonder if this is relates to the possible girl?

He told the Kyle and Jackie O show..., Sam also confessed to once cheating on an ex girlfriend.
Hesitatingly explaining his past, he said: 'It's a bit of a grey one...I know that sounds dodgy, but a girl I was seeing for a little while...I wasn't of the opinion we were seeing each other...She thought we were more solid and I didn't realise.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3178246/The-Bachelor-Sam-Wood-ex-girlfriend-Jade-Galbally-suffers-cystic-fibrosis.html#ixzz3j1MwBuKC

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:39 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
lozzatron wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:So tvweek mag posted their new mag/cover on IG that's out now with Sam on the front page with  "he's a fake"

Can you Aussies read it and give us a summary plz + thx. This season is getting juicy laugh out loud

I can't find any content for the article online but I'll have a flick through the mag after work and see if there's anything worthwhile in there. Probably not but at least TV Week is somewhat more credible than the gossip (aka we make everything up) mags like New Idea. It's like Australia's version of TV Guide.
You are awesome, thank you! Smiley

No worries. I think you're right though. I think it'll just have something to do with the Emily/Emily's sister/Madeline stuff or maybe the Bec Bali thing.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:51 pm

Seems like Sam had a fundraiser for his ex who battles CF for the premiere of the show

July 29 EXCLUSIVE: Heart of gold! The Bachelor Sam Wood shows his soft side supporting ex girlfriend Jade Galbally... who is battling debilitating disease cystic fibrosis

Sam Wood appears to look for a deep connection when it comes to ladies and previously dated blonde Jade Galbally, whom he still supports during her on-going battle with cystic fibrosis.

The gym owner and personal trainer is still close with 'an ex girlfriend called Jade' and has promised to raise awareness for her chosen charity Cystic Fibrosis Australia which funds research into a cure for the life-shortening chronic illness.

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 22 2AEB951C00000578-3178246-image-m-12_1438152679157

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3178246/The-Bachelor-Sam-Wood-ex-girlfriend-Jade-Galbally-suffers-cystic-fibrosis.html#ixzz3j1MWOUYQ

@oshergunsberg  Jul 29
Huge night with Cystic Fibrosis Victoria's #thebachelorAU Bachelor Party. 200 fans and Batchie in one room!
Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 22 CLFI6XCW8AAhnqB
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:58 pm

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 22 New_idea_cover_ricki_lee_wedding_1at11ep-1at11f3
New Idea Magazine - Link - Source
THE BACHELOR: BIGGEST TV SCAM EVER
Everyone is used to reality TV not being all that real, but producers of The Bachelor may have taken things too far. New Idea can exclusively reveal there is a mole in the house planted to extract information, who is said to be a paid actress.
Laughable.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:01 pm

^ Was waiting for this to happen. With her filmmaking career it was inevitable.
The funny thing is, she's been honest and upfront about who she is and what she does so if she was a mole she would be said to be something other than a filmmaker/actress.

Also, it goes against what Osher has said about Heather being genuine.
If anything, this makes me think she is F1 because they will try to take down the F1, the lead, and the couple, imo.

Matilda was also in the rag mags as a mole for Media Works and a planted F1.
Nothing new here.  Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:07 pm

since i was reading a lot about Emily in these days ... funny ... I found out that she is listed as an actress too, then in some articles they call her the make-up artist and on the show she is an advertising executive or something ... well, I bet we could find some more actresses in the house if we really wanted to ... Jacinda is also one (well, she's out now ... and what a spectacular exit it was) ... further you go, more connections you can get for every girl. Still ... what
I'm curious is ... what is this actress/mole supposed to do - what's her job "in the house"? scratch

Last edited by happygolucky on Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:10 pm

If Heather is F1 and the story is going to be that Heather is an actress and Sam is fake and thus they are fake...

... well, then it is no wonder if Heather is F1 that she is already on the media trail and Sam is talking about Heather.

They'd have to get ahead of the story since it is inevitable people will link her as an actress/filmmaker to being planted.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:12 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3200312/Is-sham-rumours-emerge-Bachelor-s-Heather-hired-paid-actress-producers-Sarah-boyfriend-just-days-Sam-Wood-Bec-Chin-bombshell.html#article-3200312

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:34 pm

The TV Week article about Sam being a fake was just Emily saying that watching the show back she doesn't think he's genuine because she saw him acting the same way and saying the same things to the other girls as he said to her...because apparently he's meant to take on 19 different personas when he's dating them laugh out loud. I don't think Emily realises what show she signed up for.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:53 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3200312/Is-sham-rumours-emerge-Bachelor-s-Heather-hired-paid-actress-producers-Sarah-boyfriend-just-days-Sam-Wood-Bec-Chin-bombshell.html#article-3200312

Heather would have to be talking to the producers about her plans for the date she planned with the White Rose.
How else would she get the date done and put into action?
Ridiculous no story here and if the girls didn't realize this, then they are not the sharpest tools in the shed, imo

The suspicions of the 18 other women on the show were raised, the source says, when Heather was seen 'talking to the senior producer privately almost daily.'
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:56 pm

lozzatron wrote:The TV Week article about Sam being a fake was just Emily saying that watching the show back she doesn't think he's genuine because she saw him acting the same way and saying the same things to the other girls as he said to her...because apparently he's meant to take on 19 different personas when he's dating them laugh out loud. I don't think Emily realises what show she signed up for.
Seems like all the stories coming out are from Emily (and Bec). :Nod:

Emily is really desperate to be Laurina 2.0 and get her extra 15 minutes.  

I would give Emily a break from the villain edit, but her going to the media and slamming Heather like she did on the show tells me that Emily was not edited but shown for who she really is.

As Osher said, "Emily is ruthless", "jelly"/jealous of Heather, and Emily's problem is that she is not Sam's type.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3