SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:59 pm

lozzatron wrote:The TV Week article about Sam being a fake was just Emily saying that watching the show back she doesn't think he's genuine because she saw him acting the same way and saying the same things to the other girls as he said to her...because apparently he's meant to take on 19 different personas when he's dating them laugh out loud. I don't think Emily realises what show she signed up for.
Was there anything else bachie related or that was all? And thanks for giving us the gossip Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by lozzatron Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:24 am

ThankMeLater wrote:
lozzatron wrote:The TV Week article about Sam being a fake was just Emily saying that watching the show back she doesn't think he's genuine because she saw him acting the same way and saying the same things to the other girls as he said to her...because apparently he's meant to take on 19 different personas when he's dating them laugh out loud. I don't think Emily realises what show she signed up for.
Was there anything else bachie related or that was all? And thanks for giving us the gossip Smiley

There were a few things:

- Sandra disagreed with Emily saying that she thinks Sam is genuine. She said obviously he has to date a lot of women but you could always see him going back to the ones he liked and reassuring them that everything was okay.

- Talked a bit about the Sam/Bec Bali thing. Sam either didn't recognise/remember Bec or didn't admit to anyone that he did. Bec recognised him but according to Sandra didn't tell any of the other girls.

- Snez said she (and a lot of the girls) put on 10kgs in the house but she's since lost it.

- Heather was apparently almost homeless at some stage when she was younger and now wants to use her profile to try and help organisations like Youth Off The Streets. Apparently she also has a fear of water (can take showers not baths) and there was an apple bobbing challenge on the show that scared her a lot.

- Emily has a back injury so she had to miss a lot of the earlier dates. Said that Sam left the beach date for her knowing it wouldn't be too active as she couldn't do any of the skydiving type ones.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:48 am

Thank you, Lozz that is awesome! yes

Seems like other than Emily, Osher and even Sandra think Sam is a genuine guy.

Interesting how Emily seems to have the "inside scoop" as to why her date was later on and she "missed" the earlier dates. Rolling Eyes

I think this Emily lives in la-la land and is trying to stroke her ego. If Sam really was into her he would have given Emily the white rose so she could plan her date at a 5-star hotel with massage and 5 course meal dressed to the nines. no

Emily is so annoying and so self-absorbed. She really is jealous of Heather, imo. Her media rounds let me know she is still sourgrapes and jealous. :P

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:57 am

I have the New Idea article, not that much more than Daily Mail reporting - also says that girls are commenting on why Heather can post to Instagram and do interviews and they are not allowed, they raised whether Heather was a mole with producers numerous timse as they believe there has been one on the other two seasons but were brushed off, how there were only two-three girls with genuine feels and how arrogant Heather as saying she would end in final 2 as well as Sandra saying she does not recognise Heather post show.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:08 am

AEF wrote:I have the New Idea article, not that much more than Daily Mail reporting - also says that girls are commenting on why Heather can post to Instagram and do interviews and they are not allowed, they raised whether Heather was a mole with producers numerous timse as they believe there has been one on the other two seasons but were brushed off, how there were only two-three girls with genuine feels and how arrogant Heather as saying she would end in final 2 as well as Sandra saying she does not recognise Heather post show.
It is odd that Heather is doing interviews and still on the show.

The comments make me think that Heather is F1 since otherwise why would they care about Heather doing interviews, or IG?

Not sure why Heather wouldn't be allowed on IG though (unless she is F1 so they think she shouldn't be allowed to post)?

Did they say who the 2-3 girls with genuine feelings were?

Was Sandra referring to Heather being unrecognizable post-show physically or personality-wise or?

Sorry about questions, just wondering where this is coming from b/c the edit from day one when Heather got the White Rose has seemed to be what is being said in the media by the girls about Heather so it is nothing new really.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
AEF wrote:I have the New Idea article, not that much more than Daily Mail reporting - also says that girls are commenting on why Heather can post to Instagram and do interviews and they are not allowed, they raised whether Heather was a mole with producers numerous timse as they believe there has been one on the other two seasons but were brushed off, how there were only two-three girls with genuine feels and how arrogant Heather as saying she would end in final 2 as well as Sandra saying she does not recognise Heather post show.

The comments make me think that Heather is F1 since otherwise why would they care about Heather doing interviews, or IG?

Not sure why Heather wouldn't be allowed on IG though (unless she is F1 so they think she shouldn't be allowed to post)?

Was Sandra referring to Heather being unrecognizable post-show physically or personality-wise or?

Sorry about questions, just wondering where this is coming from b/c the edit from day one when Heather got the White Rose has seemed to be what is being said in the media by the girls about Heather so it is nothing new really.

I have the New Idea article too and there's absolutely nothing about Sandra in it or anything about Heather being unrecognisable post show? That must have come from somewhere else.

None of the "info" is from Sandra at all. It's an "anonymous friend" (aka trash mag code for someone probably made up) of one of the other girls.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:15 am

lozzatron wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I have the New Idea article too and there's absolutely nothing about Sandra in it or anything about Heather being unrecognisable post show? That must have come from somewhere else.

None of the "info" is from Sandra at all. It's an "anonymous friend" (aka someone probably made up) of one of the other girls.
Thank you Lozz yes

Let me guess... the insider is Emily? Rolling Eyes
Everything about that article sounds like Emily...
Emily had her "sister" talking in DM for Madeline, and probably for Bec as well since she and Bec went to Bali as soon as Emily was off the show.

This girl is so sour grapes I don't think I've seen anything like it before!
And she wasn't even F2!!  no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:25 am

I think this season has a lot of craziness going on with lots of speculations. The WTA will be very interesting if there's one. Osher continues to defend Heather. Why is this so? F1 much scratch

Most of the girls IG accounts are private, Why? I was trying to investigate but was unsuccessful giggling

Thus far from what I can tell only Heather IG is open, why?

Are the producers hiding something? Are they protecting someone?

DM is getting too much inside info. If Heather is F1 she better have thick skin.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:27 am

I don't see Osher defending Heather and blatantly stating his dislike for Emily unless he is aware of something and wants to let it be know what "Team" so to speak he is on.

So far, most of these "inside" stories seem like they are coming from the same source: Emily.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:30 am

ElonM wrote:I think this season has a lot of craziness going on with lots of speculations. The WTA will be very interesting if there's one. Osher continues to defend Heather. Why is this so? F1 much  scratch

Most of the girls IG accounts are private, Why? I was trying to investigate but was unsuccessful  giggling

Thus far from what I can tell only Heather IG is open, why?

Are the producers hiding something? Are they protecting someone?

DM is getting too much inside info. If Heather is F1 she better have thick skin.

Heather's IG is private too.

I don't think they're trying to protect anyone. They just don't want people figuring out the ending. With the internet the way it is it'd be spoilt within 30 seconds.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:06 am

Sandra did say Heather was different personality wise on one of her interviews. And I can understand why the other girls would be a tad annoyed that Heather is allowed to interviews and they are not. Who know what goes on with these shows... The prduction are definately hiding something, whether its pretending Sam never met Bec before or something else.
Emily wasnt that bad on the show cmpared to other villains of the franchise. She has only said things about not like or getting Heather which is her prerogative. Many have said as much about girls in the house. I dont see Emily as
as mean spirited at all, just somene who was quick to express her opinion and PS I am not an Emily fan but if she was my sister Inwould do exactly what her sister is doing right now. We all know these shows take a little part of your personality and make it abnormally HUGE so i am willing to cut her some slack and believe what os shown isnt what her entire personality is like. Just my two cents

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:15 am

see2love wrote:Sandra did say Heather was different personality wise on one of her interviews.
Is there a link? TIA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3