SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by lozzatron Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:26 am

kiis1011
Just one more sleep until #TheBachelorAU is back! Who should we get in the studio to get the latest goss this week? #3PMPickUp #KIIS1011

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 28 CMqxuORWgAAokle

I noticed that KIIS101.1 in Melbourne posted this earlier. Sounds like they're asking fans which of the girls they want to hear do the 3pm Pick Up which Heather just did. To me it doesn't really sound like the other girls are under media bans...maybe it's more a lack of interest by the media so far?

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:09 am

talking about the media ... I do believe that TPTB sent Heather into the first media round after the 1st week because of her receiving the "white rose" and also because she was unusual contestant with an odd interaction with the Bachie ... and many liked that at the beginning (until she started to be annoying to some or they don't believe her "shtick" as they say) ... so the production most probably arranged for the media boost of the "beloved" cast member ... but it was like her initiation to reach the broader audience and to alter her position among the "recognized" ... so since then the media was searching and asking for "more Heather" on their own ...

maybe at the beginning the PR department gave the media the information and spurred the interest ... but lately the media itself is making up the stuff every day ... and the "interest" is increasing (with that there are more supporters and more "those who are not fans") ... and Heather is called in again to talk about it ... because she's in the swirl of the "news".

It's hard to say who started it and who continues to feed the media, but Heather has nothing to lose, as long as her attitude and her actions continue to be acceptable and welcomed.
The fact that there are more and more people talking/posting negatively about her is not concerning, since it goes with the territory with more visibility and broader access.

Also more heat she takes, more questions it raises and there's more to talk about ... so for Heather it can't even hurt her profession, only helps her.

Practically she's in better position than most girls ... so I understand that to some it might feel unfair and opportunistic ...
but in all fairness ... all the girls had an equal start ... and a lot was in their hands/act too ...

just an example, Jacinda made it F10 ... still, she has gathered most attention (aside Heather) and I bet her media round is not over yet ... Sandra made it F11 and she is a "hot topic", that despite "not so perfect" edit is gathering lots of positivity for staying true to herself and having this huge-personality, so media loves her and still calls her on.

So it's up to these girls and their characters and their personality ... and how they behave on the show and how they embrace the media themselves post show that makes a difference ...
so if they want the media to act differently regarding them ... then maybe they should have made different choices, acted/behaved differently and express their thoughts during and post with more appeal ... it's something that a PR agencies can help them do, but a lot is up to their approach and their goals/reasons why they went on that show in the first place.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:15 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3202094/Look-away-don-t-want-Bachelor-Sam-Wood-s-final-six-women.html

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 28 2B74D45700000578-3201990-image-a-122_1439891790762

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 28 2B74D51600000578-3201990-image-m-121_1439891781141

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 28 2B74D46F00000578-3201990-image-a-106_1439891512607
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:26 am

Thanks for all the updates everyone. I enjoy reading it all!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:52 am

ElonM wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3202094/Look-away-don-t-want-Bachelor-Sam-Wood-s-final-six-women.html

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 28 2B74D46F00000578-3201990-image-a-106_1439891512607
F6 women according to DM:
Heather
Snez
Sarah
Nina
Lana
Mystery blonde

I would think F4 (HTDs)
Heather
Snez
Sarah
Lana

From those spoiled photos it looks like Lana and Heather are standing on either side of Sam a lot... perhaps intentionally positioned as such?

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 28 2B74D53D00000578-3202094-image-a-148_1439896402297
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:06 pm

I'm thinking f4 is going to be:
Nina
Heather
Snez
Lana

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:18 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I'm thinking f4 is going to be:
Nina
Heather
Snez
Lana
That very well could be F4.
According to SM, Sarah was back on before Nina was (by a day or two)
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2830p36-bachelor-australia-season-3-sam-wood-male-sleuthing-spoilers#847968
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:20 pm

This seems to be a shout-out to someone.  Wasn't there a picture somewhere of Heather with food sticking out of her mouth?  Do you really see him with Snez but not sure of Lana.

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 28 Screen30
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:21 pm

spitcoffee rofl party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 28 3806527698 yes ... and with mexican food (sorry it's actually Spanish)... while H was in mexican restaurant stuffing a cupcake

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:34 pm

iamreal2u wrote:This seems to be a shout-out to someone.  Wasn't there a picture somewhere of Heather with food sticking out of her mouth?  Do you really see him with Snez but not sure of Lana.

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 28 Screen30
party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 28 3806527698 That is awesome and looks just like Heather's photo of herself!! This is so much like what Art and Matilda did on their SM post-filming. They always tried to look like dorks.

This is exactly why I posted that I don't see Lana as Sam's perfect girl who has to have the dorky fun big time (which Heather has).
I don't see Lana making a complete fool of herself and planning a superhero date where she wrestles Sam in jelly.
It's this very dorky fun element that Sam seems to emphasize that I only see with Heather and who Sam is (Sam said Heather "just gets me. All the parts of me").
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:33 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3202245/Tim-Robards-disputes-Bachelor-Sam-Wood-s-claim-doesn-t-remember-Bec-Chin.html

So either he straight-forward lied to "save his a$$" ... or he never got to the name/surname base of knowing the girl ... to not remembering her half a year later. IDK, it's silly but it does leave a bad taste ... I hope by the end he will speak out and clear the air. I really hope.
Sam Wood has been criticised for claiming he doesn't remember hooking up with one of the contestants, Bec Chin, on a Bali holiday before their paths crossed again on the reality dating show's set.

But now Tim Robards, Australia's very first and arguably everyone's favourite Bachelor, has poured even more cold water over Sam's claims by revealing that producers revealed the girls' surnames before they met to avoid any awkward situations.

'They ran off surnames before I went in because you don't want to find yourself dating your best mate's ex-girlfriend,' Tim told Daily Mail Australia on Tuesday night...

Sam claimed that he 'didn't recognise' Bec when they were re-introduced on The Bachelor set, just seven months after their Bali kiss in August last year.

But if producers treated Sam the same way they treated Tim, the Tassie-born personal trainer will find it hard to stand by his claims.

Despite knowing some of the surnames, Tim does add that The Bachelor goes in blind to the whole experience.

'You don't know who's going in there before you go in,' the 33-year-old added.

Tim also thinks Sam is 'great' and 'a really good, down-to-earth guy'.

Giving his behind-the-scenes expertise to DMA, he also doubts that actress Heather Maltman has been planted by Network Ten and the production company Shine in order to cause drama.

'I don't think someone would be contrived. I don't think they'd do that,' he said.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:44 pm

happygolucky wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3202245/Tim-Robards-disputes-Bachelor-Sam-Wood-s-claim-doesn-t-remember-Bec-Chin.html

So either he straight-forward lied to "save his a$$" ... or he never got to the name/surname base of knowing the girl ... to not remembering her half a year later. IDK, it's silly but it does leave a bad taste ... I hope by the end he will speak out and clear the air. I really hope.

From the sounds of it, it was a vacation hook-up. A one-time kiss. That he wouldn't remember her or know her last name isn't a big thing to me.

I've had a few of those (by that I mean, meeting someone while on vacay, sharing a few kisses and at the end of the night, its over)) and I couldn't even tell you the guys first name, let alone his last, not cause there have been that many (there haven't), but I just totally forgot the name.

If it reflects badly on Sam, then I guess I am a bit of a "hooch" giggling
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3