SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:47 pm

I think if it was a big enough deal then Bec would have talked to Sam about it while on the show?
That Bec never brought it up (as stated in DM) makes me think she realized Sam didn't recognize her at all (and this probably hurt her ego).
I think if it was a big deal and Sam did recognize her, Bec wouldn't have stayed on the show and since she isn't F1 it really doesn't matter in the long run anyway, imo. no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:57 pm

well, in all honesty, I also forgot people's names and faces even if I've spent the whole night with them ... but I agree with AAL, Bec did recognize him, it was quite obvious she did... and i also believe it bruised her ego, she almost looked entitled in some scenes ... like she was expecting of Sam to treat her differently ... hence the "humiliating groundhog date".

... also from Tessa's radio interview, she said that Bec and Sam were talking for over 20 min when she interrupted them with her Lumberjack change of clothes on the 1st night, since the cocktail party was about to be over and it was the last scene before RC, and Bec also interrupted someone else before, so there was nothing to be angry about.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:14 pm

He did lie about spending only 3 minutes with her though. He made it seem like they met in passing as opposed to the fact that they actually spent time together. The pictures is proof that it was never a fleeting meeting. So he lied or downplayed.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:30 pm

happygolucky wrote:old radio interview from the 1st night ... The Rush Hour - Wednesday 5th August
http://www.triplem.com.au/melbourne/shows/rush-hour-with-james-brayshaw-and-billy-brownless/podcasts/the-rush-hour-wednesday-5th-august/ - from 4:50 on
This interview by Sam makes me think he is with Heather.

On the bubble soccer GD, Sam said he is looking for sporty-spice (so a tomboy).

On his date with Heather she had him make her work out and then they wrestled in jelly followed by dinner.

Sam said that Heather's date blew him away and that "Heather just gets me. All the parts of my personality."

In this interview, Sam is asked what his dream date will be and he says a NBA basketball game in NYC followed by dinner.

Sounds a lot similar to his date with Heather, imo... with fun/sports and then dinner... :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:35 pm

Well, he most definitely downplayed the whole Bali thing, but it could be, that they just spent a short time at the same club in the group of people (and not the whole night), talked some, drink some and before leaving someone took a photo of them. I could understand him not remembering her. I don't even have an issue with it... it's the media that continues to bring it up and question Sam's character ... and for him it would be the best to eventually tell how/when he got to find out about it... for all I care it can be post-show ... but this issue won't go away fast, just wait till Bec gets eliminated and she speaks to the media... I'm just waiting for that thunder of thorns.

Thanks ALL for bringing the podcast here ... I wanted to respond, that I agree, it's the same thought I had listening ... "sporty event & dinner" ... and had quite a spectacular view while she was doing those workouts ... like the front seat of the NBA game ... then some touchy-feely moments ... all rewarded with some home-cooked steak dinner ...

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:47 pm

^ It was like he was talking about his own date. No wonder he said that Heather just gets him and her date showed him she saw all of who he is.

Sam does own a kids sports program so it is all about fun/creativity for him, even when it comes to business.

In that way, I think Heather and Sam are similar despite different careers, because both their careers take entrepreneurial skills and creativity/fun.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:59 pm

If Sam isn't with Heather I will eat my hat. Perfect match and Sam posted that IG pic of him on purpose, IMO, especially since DM made fun of Heather with her mouth like this too and DM (Daily Mail) is saying both Heather and Sam are fake.

This is Art Green 2.0 and Matilda all the way, imo.  :Nod:

@kgbevz August 18, 2015 7:21am ET
The perfect match! @thebachelorau #bachelorau #TheBachelorAU #coincidence?
party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 29 11821765_1161951117155181_1918081712_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:22 am

Probably just a nonsense-no story but anyone get this magazine and can tell what is inside?

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 29 11357515_982568695139096_208039855_n
http://www.pikore.com/tag/newweekly
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:17 am

Have copied this link from https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2868p48-bachelor-australia-season-3-sam-wood-male-media-sm-vids-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3203047/Heather-won-t-winner-Celebrity-psychic-Harry-T-shares-predictions-reveals-Snezana-INTRUDER-steal-Bachelor-s-heart.html#ixzz3jFhQs8n4

What do you people think about this? He predicted Jasmin would be next to be eliminated and she was.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:24 am

Just an FYI Snezana will be doing a bunch of radio shows tomorrow morning. It'll be interesting to hear from her.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:26 am

MissB wrote:Have copied this link from https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2868p48-bachelor-australia-season-3-sam-wood-male-media-sm-vids-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3203047/Heather-won-t-winner-Celebrity-psychic-Harry-T-shares-predictions-reveals-Snezana-INTRUDER-steal-Bachelor-s-heart.html#ixzz3jFhQs8n4

What do you people think about this? He predicted Jasmin would be next to be eliminated and she was.
I posted that link b/c I think it is  interesting.
But really, we predicted Jasmine would be going home so I guess we are psychic too?

We can also predict who goes next based on the spoiled dates and SM (or just call it a "Feeling" laugh out loud).
However, he said he doesn't think Heather makes top 4? I don't see her as less than top 4.

For F1? He was all confused with Heather, then changed his mind to Snez, then to Intruders.
So basically the same three girls we think may be F1.

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 29 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:30 am

Yes AAL you posted it and i think it's interesting too.

However, i'm more curious about the "Four to Nine" list more than the top 4 list.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3