SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:53 pm

Sorry for double post... ICYMI: Posted in Snezana's thread is an interview of Snezana on Kyle and Jackie O show today: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3094p84-bachelor-australia-season-3-snezana#851610

Snezana outrights says she has had no contact with Sam since filming ended.

Definitely not F1 then.
So it looks like back to Heather or Lana for F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:18 am

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelor-Australia-Interview-Jasmin-Brown-38156627

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:30 am

ThankMeLater wrote:http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelor-Australia-Interview-Jasmin-Brown-38156627
PS: You always seemed quite surprised about Sam’s interest in Heather. Why was that? What did you guys see that we don’t?

Jasmin: Yeah, so it’s interesting. If I was the viewer watching it, I’d be like, "Yeah, these two are really into each other." But in the house, when Heather came back from her single date I asked if there were any intimate moments and she was like, "No." She spoke about the friendship thing — she dropped the friendship thing a lot during her time in the house — so she was kind of putting that out there. We never saw them together one-on-one. So going off what she said, plus we just thought they seemed like two different people, we had put them in the friendship zone. Watching it, it’s a completely different story.
Sounds like she thinks Heather has it in the bag and that Heather and Sam really are alike. No wonder Jasmine liked that IG pic of Heather and Sam that is posted upthread with stuff in their mouths pulling faces.

This is also why I find it so interesting that all the girls except for Heather were spoiled prior to the show from the first episode cocktail party on Daily Mail. There were even spoiled photos showing Sarah with the red rose and Snez having her 1on1 time with Sam. But Heather? Not to be seen, not even her dress or hair. And those photos were supplied to DM since they were inside the mansion. Definitely to keep the white rose recipient hidden, imo.

Jasmine would have been the last girl that Heather shared details with. Jacinda on the other hand has already revealed that Heather confided in her. Also, I am not sure what Jasmine means about not seeing Heather and Sam together. She clearly did on the GD when she and Emily commented on it being the Heather Show and then at the CPs when Jasmine and Emily were saying "look at their body language" etc, etc.

That interview also makes me think that Jasmine knows Snez is not F1 since she says right after she thinks Snez will win that she can't say and doesn't want to spoil it for viewers. Plus, as if Jasmine would say Heather won. I think she'd rather get her teeth pulled. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:38 am

Sorry for double post. I accidentally posted below in Snezanas thread.

I am finding the publicity around the show kind of strange. I've only watched a couple of shows and correct me if I'm wrong but it usually goes something similar to this.
- the Bach is announced and a little publicity is done on him
- close to the show starting more publicity is done on him
- and on days leading up to show lots of publicity is done on him.
- The episodes air and as the girls are eliminated they do interviews (without letting any F1 spoilers slip) until the next girl is eliminated and then she does a week of interviews etc. During this time the Bach does sporadic interviews and publicity for the show.
- then they have a WTA where all the girls have their say and the Bach comes on and answers questions. The final 2/3 are not there. And no spoilers of the F1 are even hinted at!
- then after the FRC everyone has interviews!

I think I've got that right, AAL?

So - why are the producers doing the publicity this way which is going against normal standard practise for the show. The franchise has been running for 10 plus years hasn't it? I don't think they have ever done publicity like this when the most likely F1 and F2 are giving interviews throughout the show airing and before they are eliminated.

It all feels a bit off. I can't help thinking they are doing some PR campaign before something big blows up - or I could just be the crazy conspiracy theorist lady!

Also - another thing - why are DM getting all these exclusives from the show that are spoilers? And they are coming from the producers as many are taken inside the mansion as AAL noted.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:41 am

I think Bach AU is unique and can't be compared to US way of dealing with publicity.
There doesn't seem to be a set way to do publicity since Bach AU S2 they were still filming when the first episode aired (a month left of filming) so comparison is difficult.

But this current S3 is definitely off regarding media for it's own Bach AU type of show.
However, I think it is because of the new girls coming on the show and staying for a while.

New girls came Ep 8 on S2 but none stayed long at all.
That Lana has been spoiled to even go all the way to F2 possibly depending on film schedule (meaning, FRC either before or after May 14)?
That puts a huge monkey wrench in the show and basically makes it like Kaitlyn's season with Nick and Shawn.
Problem is, no idea if Lana is F1 (and based on her SM, she just may be) or if it is Heather.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky1997 Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:17 am

To be honest, I've been reading and following these forums from the beginning but decided to share my in out after last nights epidode. Sam is a psychical type of guy, he comes off as a nice guy but this guy puts s huge priority in physical attraction it's hugely disappointing. Hence why I think he's single at 35. Once that rubs of there is nothing to work with. Emotional connections are much more rarer to come upon than physical. I am a heather fan but I just SAMs thinking with his (you know what) than his head, very disappointing as i always took him as a head thinker kinda guy. He cannot keep his hands of snez that physical connection is just very strong. If snez is f1 then I hope he's not all over her in front of her daughter when they meet. The best relationships to me always start as emotional, the physical attraction comes eventually. My partner have been together since 16 and now have a lovely son together. Started as friends and grew from there. I feel sorry for heather as she reminds me of me so much in the beginning of my relationship.

Nicky1997

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:26 am

starwelcome Nicky1997 Such a great and beautiful post! IA with a lot of what you are saying, especially that friends/emotional connection is the best foundation for a longterm relationship.

So far, I see Snez as a lust-edit and very physical connection... so in this way, similar to what Sam always has done as a single guy who dates around and parties and even was allegedly kissing Bec in Bali 7 months prior to filming.

Now if Sam really truly wants to settle down, then he needs that emotional connection as a foundation that he has with Heather. So to me, while I don't see Snezana as F1 (based on her edit but also her SM) I do think that Lana the intruder could pose a threat to Heather's potential F1 status.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:01 am

Welcome Nicky hi join us in Heather's thread.
I don't have much time to explain my thoughts, but I actually saw Sam in a positive light this 7th episode. Despite his physical approach... And i dont think he needs to act differently with Snezana just because she has a daughter; she is after all a woman in search for a partner/lover and she can make decisions how ro behave with a man herself. If it's considered an inappropriate for a 10-year old to see her mom "mingling", maybe she shouldn't be allowed to watch, since when single parents go out on a date with the new prospective partner kids don't seethat side of their parents. In front of the child I believe even Sam can behave with manners.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:09 am

:Welcome

Great first post Nicky.

ITA that friendship is so important in a successful realationship. I've been with my hubby for a long time and our strong friendship has got us through many ups and downs.

Sam, by just focusing on the physical side of his relationship with Snezana, is missing out on her friendship.

I hope when he makes his final decision he is guided by his heart and the right "head".

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:11 am

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-bachelors-osher-gunsberg-tells-did-snezana-break-girl-code-is-emily-a-princess-and-what-do-the-women-have-in-store-for-sam/story-e6frfmyi-1227491103439
AFTER each episode, we ask The Bachelor’s host-with-the-most to answer five of our burning questions about the show.
Read on for Osher Gunsberg’s take on that very public pash, the real deal on Emily, Heather’s increasing threat as the final rose winner and what to expect when The Bachelor returns.

1. Heather posed the question last night, but we’d love to know your take on it: Is Emily a princess, or is she just really proper?
For a start, I’m very impressed that Heather gave Emily the benefit of the doubt there. She said, “Is she just really proper? Are we missing something?” Is she a princess? I don’t know — what’s a princess? Are you a princess because you like things in a particular way or are you just particular? I don’t know. I’d like to think that she was just very, very, very particular about how she likes things.”

2. Still on Heather, did Sam taking her for two alone times on the group date mean the women finally realise she’s something of a threat?
“It particularly got under Jasmin’s skin, didn’t it? It harks back to when Emily said, ‘Well if he’s into that type of girl, he can’t be into me.’ Because Heather is so unlike the other ladies. And it’s nice to see that Sam has a genuine interest in exploring what’s going on there. And what’s more threatening — if he’s interested in a woman who is exactly like you? Or if he’s interested in a woman that’s got nothing in common with you? That’s the question.”

3. Let’s talk Snez and Sam KissGate 2.0. Did she or did she not break the group date girl code?
“Is there actually a girl code in this situation? Other than don’t date your best friend’s ex-boyfriend without permission, all bets are off really. Are we in this show to not pash anybody? Come on! I thought it was quite thrilling. And good for them. They clearly have a physical attraction and it’s nice to see that the two of them are getting closer and closer. And if they’re able to pull it off, great.”

4. Did Jasmin sign her eviction notice the second she got squeamish about touching sheep?
“I don’t know if she was signing her eviction notice, but Sam’s doing these things to figure out if these women can get into the things that he’s into. And I think it’s totally fair enough. You’ve got to like the same things and you’ve got to hate the same things, that’s how it goes man. That’s how it goes.”

5. Last but not least: spoil us up for next episode Osher!
“Nina drops the pash bomb on the girls. Was it deliberate? Was it an accident? Did she say it to stick the knife in? I don’t know, but I can tell you that the different reactions to the exact same information are absolutely fascinating.”

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:44 am

I think Bec gets eliminated during her 1 on 1 next week (they show someone getting sent home during the date, and then when it shows Lana and the other intruder arriving you can see quick flashes of Nina, Heather, Sarah, Emily, Ebru and Snezana at various points, so that only leaves Bec). Also IIRC there was an article about Emily 'storming out' because she was in the bottom 2 with someone she hated (initially I thought it was Heather, but I doubt Sam would leave Heather for the last rose so I think it's Nina), which you see in the promo as well. I'm glad Lana is finally arriving so we can properly sleuth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky1997 Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:14 am

Thanks for the lovely welcome ladies cheerleader I haven't seen the next episode it's only just starting now as I live in WA. But I am actually starting to dislike sam the more I find out about it. If you read what Madeleine and emily say about their dates they said they kissed a lot! And to me that seems really wrong kissing in excess especially if he claims he's "straight shooter" who knows what he wants on first impressions. This guy seems like a player lapping it up, with so many beautiful women chasing him. I'm starting to see beyond this "oh I'm looking for the love if my life and wants kids act", to me he's playing the act of the family guy in order to gain viewers likability, I'm not buying it - actions speak a lot louder then words. I actually can't believe snezena would even go on this show, leave her daughter for that long and if he chooses her? She's from perth so let's just take her from school and family and move to melbourne? Are you kidding me? Sorry but to me that is so selfish and personally would never do that to my child. I haven't seen tonight's episode but I'll let you know what I think when I watch it, I have a feeling I'm not going to like it. I feel like heathers being pulled along by a string with sam. I can see how emotionally invested she is and it breaks my heart seeing a genuine person being pulled along like that. I think she deserves far better! "Friendzone" rubbish, I mean true relationships begin with emotional investment and the entwining of two souls in the comfort ability of each other's company not by snogging 24/7, because trust me lust fades but love will always stay .

Nicky1997

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3