SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:41 pm

MissB wrote:Yes AAL you posted it and i think it's interesting too.

However, i'm more curious about the "Four to Nine" list more than the top 4 list.
I am more curious how a "psychic" for the Daily Mail can be taken seriously when the Daily Mail has already spoiled things about the show, including photos from the CP that only could have be taken inside the mansion.  Rolling Eyes

His top 9 list doesn't even include the intruders (new girls) so it is already obsolete, imo.

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 30 Sdsdda10
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3203047/Heather-won-t-winner-Celebrity-psychic-Harry-T-shares-predictions-reveals-Snezana-INTRUDER-steal-Bachelor-s-heart.html#ixzz3jFhQs8n4
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by MissB Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:56 pm

I know it doesn't include the intruders and i'm not implying it's true but i will watch keenly how the bottom girls are eliminated just for comparison. Of course everything points to Heather being f1 right now(before intruders) so i don't care much about the top list.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:11 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3203168/Blonde-intruder-set-enter-Bachelor-Sam-Wood-s-life-revealed-LA-socialite-Rachel-Moore.html

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:39 pm

Well I guess the psychic explained why Heather and Sam gets on so well...They met in another life time. Wonder what was the relationship then? Hate when psychics leave stuff out.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:41 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Well I guess the psychic explained why Heather and Sam gets on so well...They met in another life time.  Wonder what was the relationship then?  Hate when psychics leave stuff out.
party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 30 3806527698
He said that Sam and Heather are kindred spirits.
Sounds like Anne and Gilbert.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Well I guess the psychic explained why Heather and Sam gets on so well...They met in another life time.  Wonder what was the relationship then?  Hate when psychics leave stuff out.
party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 30 3806527698
He said that Sam and Heather are kindred spirits.
Sounds like Anne and Gilbert.

thumbsup

Awwww... An Anne of GG reference.... Brilliant AAL!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:09 pm

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 30 1377737533  Kindred spirits! Bosom friends, katiebelle! bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:48 pm

http://m.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/news/articles/2015/8/the-bachelors-jasmin-heather-and-snezana-are-liars/?adbsc=social_20150819_51120676&adbid=634138237137629185&adbpl=tw&adbpr=20644420

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Probably just a nonsense-no story but anyone get this magazine and can tell what is inside?

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 30 11357515_982568695139096_208039855_n
http://www.pikore.com/tag/newweekly

Hello Australians!  Anything yet on this one?  Embarressed!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:15 am

ThankMeLater wrote:http://m.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/news/articles/2015/8/the-bachelors-jasmin-heather-and-snezana-are-liars/?adbsc=social_20150819_51120676&adbid=634138237137629185&adbpl=tw&adbpr=20644420

The Bachelor’s Jasmin: ‘Heather and Snezana are liars’

The latest lady to be evicted from The Bachelor hits out at Sam Wood's favourites
Don’t believe everything you hear – just ask Jasmin Brown!

According to the 24-year-old beauty – who was outsed from the show tonight – Heather and Snezana are telling two versions of their feelings for Sam. Especially after secretly kissing him on a group date on tonight’s episode!

“I wasn’t aware how invested Snezana was with him,” Jasmin tells TV WEEK.
“When she talks to us about it she doesn’t let on as much about their connection as she does when she’s actually with Sam.”

And it’s a similar story when it comes to Heather, 29!
“Heather wasn’t letting on everything,” Jasmin claims.
“Heather told us she was in the friendzone a lot so actually watching it I didn’t actually know they had this connection. She kept saying they were just friends!”

However, Jasmin concedes Snezana, 34, is Sam’s top pick at the moment.
“I definitely think she’s the favourite,” Jasmin says.
“It’s very clear there was a physical attraction and a connection there.”

As for Jasmin and Sam’s bond, she says she “wasn’t feeling it” from the get go.
“I don’t think Sam and I had a connection,” she admits.
“I wasn’t shocked by leaving and I think it was for the best.”
Unfortunately for Jasmin, she hasn’t found love since leaving The Bachelor.
“I still haven’t been swept off my feet,” she says.
“I have been on one date since the show. It was ok. We went shopping in the city...it wasn’t exciting.
The Bachelor airs Wednesday and Thursday at 7.30pm on Network Ten
How is this even a story? Snezana and Heather are liars? Please. Just because Snezana and Heather didn't tell the girls about their connection with Sam? Whoop de doo. Jasmine is like a middle schooler who makes a mountain out of a molehill. Can't believe this nothing story is on TV Logies website.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:31 am

I was wondering the same. I don't even tell the people closest to me the details of my burgeoning relationships. Can't imagine doing that with strangers who are dating the same guy. Everyone has the right to keep their private things private.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:39 am

And I for one respect Snezana and Heather for keeping their relationships private and even downplaying it. Shows they had respect for the other girls. Good on them.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3