SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by mindless Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:14 pm

So Heather was lying about talking to Sam, even though she's supposed to keep things secret? Suuuure, and pigs also fly.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:19 pm

Well, there's also a possible interpretation ... that Heather was talking about talking with Sam about his dates/kisses with other girls on their dates or private times together during the show ... which then it was turned into this story of "Sam warning Heather when the kisses would be airing" post-show ... but honestly I have no idea what's really going on and how things were meant and how they sound.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:21 pm

Just Listened to that segment and he said he hasnt been speaking to Heather and that she probably meant she got the hint during filming. He said there were times when questions were he was asked directly if he kissed and he would say yes....during filming.

Hmmmm the plot thickens

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:24 pm

But didn't Heather go on to say that they're just really good friends? Sounded like she was talking about the present, not the time of filming.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:32 pm

Yes she did, and he maintains he hasnt been speaking to her. Snez also said she hasnt been in contact with him. Lana anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:34 pm

When Heather first said the part about Sam pre warning her I assumed she was referring to on the show while they were filming. Even though filming has ended the girls still speak about what is happening in the house as present tense because that's what's being shown on the show at the moment (e.g. the eliminated girls saying "I think he'll choose", etc). Kyle and Jackie O just took it as her meaning present tense now (after the show stopped filming).

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:36 pm

see2love wrote:Yes she did, and he maintains he hasnt been speaking to her. Snez also said she hasnt been in contact with him. Lana anyone?

I´m on to Lana because she has some pretty popular friends it`s kinda easy to stalk her on social media Embarressed! But I`m not sure if it does mean something.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:48 pm

mercieme wrote:Sam's interview on Kyle & Jackie O show today should be up soon but I find his comment to be a complete joke, I hope producers don't think anyone is buying this, sounds like damage control post Heather reveal that she has been in communication with Sam.

@kyleandjackieo
"That's not true, I haven't been speaking to Heather." - Sam Wood Eeeek!! #TheBachelorAU @TheBachelorAU
2:32 PM - 20 Aug 2015

You can watch the video at the link here: https://twitter.com/kyleandjackieo/status/634479859251609600

Sam says that Heather meant that in real time while she was on the show they talked about it.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:49 pm

To be perfectly honest I don't think we can really take anything away from the Kyle and Jackie O questioning. Given Jasmin's comments about the no contact thing they're obviously told to say they've had no contact whatsoever. I also don't think it really gives us any idea on F1 (I personally think it'll be Snez but nothing to do with this). The radio comments throw up way too many possibilities:

1. Snez was lying saying they've had no contact and she's F1. Heather was referring to Sam pre-warning her on the show while it was filming.
2. Sam is lying saying he's had no contact with Heather and she's F1.
3. They're all actually telling the truth and Lana is F1.

Last edited by lozzatron on Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:49 pm

Based on SM for Lana and if filming ended by May 14th, then I would say Lana is F1.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:50 pm

lozzatron wrote:To be perfectly honest I don't think we can really take anything away from the Kyle and Jackie O questioning. Given Jasmin's comments about the no contact thing they're obviously told to say they've had no contact whatsoever. I also don't think it really gives us any idea on F1 (I personally think it'll be Snez but nothing to do with this). The radio comments through up way too many possibilities:

1. Snez was lying saying they've had no contact and she's F1. Heather was referring to Sam pre-warning her on the show while it was filming.
3. They're all actually telling the truth and Lana is F1.

I think the same as you. They will not tell us the truth. It would be too obvious. So they all tell the same, "no contact".
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:03 pm

lozzatron wrote:To be perfectly honest I don't think we can really take anything away from the Kyle and Jackie O questioning. Given Jasmin's comments about the no contact thing they're obviously told to say they've had no contact whatsoever. I also don't think it really gives us any idea on F1 (I personally think it'll be Snez but nothing to do with this). The radio comments through up way too many possibilities:

3. They're all actually telling the truth and Lana is F1
The way Sam sounded was like he was maybe doing damage control for his F1.
And I don't see him lying about not talking to Heather on radio and then later we find out she is F1 so he would have had to have spoken to her and he would look like a liar.
Better for him to not say anything then come out and refute this.

It's not him refuting giving Heather a heads up but him saying he hasn't been speaking to Heather that makes me think he is telling the truth. He didn't need to add that part.
I think it would look particularly bad if he says he hasn't spoken to Heather and she is F1.

I dunno. Why are Heather and Snez doing interviews anyway when they are still on the show?
Makes no sense whatsoever that either one should be unless neither is F1 and F1 is Lana.

It's just getting messier and messier.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3