SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by mindless Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:28 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
mindless wrote:Hmm, I still think there's something to Sam telling Heather about kissing Snez, even if it was during filming. Why discuss that with her, unless she's more important to him than Snez? Unless she brought it up and he had no choice. Just curious.

Hard to say anything about Lana, since she's not there yet, but I don't think keeping her until F3 necessarily means he liked her more then Heather or Snez. It simply means he liked her more than anyone who didn't make it to F3. I think Sam's been keeping it pretty simple as far as keeping people around. He keeps the ones whose company he enjoys the most. I guess he enjoyed Lana's, but not necessarily the most out of everyone.

I definitely don't see Snez being F1 after her interview yesterday. She not only said she hasn't been in contact with Sam at all, she also said she's single when they asked. Of course she could be pretending, but you'd think she'd be trying to keep up the suspense, not flat out lie she's single. To me she sounded way over it.
Do you have the link to the full interview where Snez says she's single?

https://soundcloud.com/kiis1065/20815-kyle-and-jackie-o-show-20815
She comes on around 30:20.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:31 pm

AAL ... you know how I started to question Sam some time ago ... and I wasn't looking forward these episodes ... but ... in episode 7 and now in 8 ...he actually made a huge difference - a couple of moves that positively surprised me... so I'm believing he is who he says he is... I was expecting nothing less of him in terms of his relationships with other women. The only thing that can disappoint me is if he doesn't apologize at the end.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:33 pm

HGL, if he is being real then, what do you think about what he said about Heather? Not talking to her and his tone? I mean, did he have to say anything or even address this in the media? I don't know...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

Here is Osher's tweet on 5/14.  Seems to be pretty late in the night like if it is a CP/RC:
party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 39 Screen33
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:45 pm

mindless wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
mindless wrote:Hmm, I still think there's something to Sam telling Heather about kissing Snez, even if it was during filming. Why discuss that with her, unless she's more important to him than Snez? Unless she brought it up and he had no choice. Just curious.

Hard to say anything about Lana, since she's not there yet, but I don't think keeping her until F3 necessarily means he liked her more then Heather or Snez. It simply means he liked her more than anyone who didn't make it to F3. I think Sam's been keeping it pretty simple as far as keeping people around. He keeps the ones whose company he enjoys the most. I guess he enjoyed Lana's, but not necessarily the most out of everyone.

I definitely don't see Snez being F1 after her interview yesterday. She not only said she hasn't been in contact with Sam at all, she also said she's single when they asked. Of course she could be pretending, but you'd think she'd be trying to keep up the suspense, not flat out lie she's single. To me she sounded way over it.
Do you have the link to the full interview where Snez says she's single?

https://soundcloud.com/kiis1065/20815-kyle-and-jackie-o-show-20815
She comes on around 30:20.

At around 35:04 Snez dodges the "Did you say you haven't had any contact with Sam since the show" and Snez says, "Well, I don't get any heads, up, no." F1 = Snez? After listening to it, I think she may be. Or Lana. Or Heather. Crap. scratch

I especially loved how Snez said that the edit of Emily is accurate. Go Snez!!  :Woah-hoo:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:48 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Here is Osher's tweet on 5/14.  Seems to be pretty late in the night like if it is a CP/RC:
party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 39 Screen33

Jacket in the background.

Osher or Sam?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:49 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Here is Osher's tweet on 5/14.  Seems to be pretty late in the night like if it is a CP/RC:

What is the timestamp on this in Sydney, AU time? Just wondering since filming is in Sydney for the Bachelorette so is this timestamp what the time would be in Sydney, Australia time?

Also, based on what Jasmine said yesterday in Popsugar interview she said that filming finished 2 and 1/2 months ago. That seems to be halfway through May or?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:55 pm

From now on I'm not believing anything these frontrunners say in media rounds. They are confusing me laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceMonkeyMafia Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:08 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:From now on I'm not believing anything these frontrunners say in media rounds. They are confusing me laugh out loud

I think it's all about smoke and mirrors at this point to keep the result a 'surprise'!

SpaceMonkeyMafia

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:15 pm

SpaceMonkeyMafia wrote:I think that they are all told that they can't give out information (especially those in the top 3 or 4 etc). I don't think it really matters as such if they 'lie' about talking to each other as the alternative would be to give things away as even to say 'no comment' would be interpreted as a green light by the media.

Given that, I think Snez is a very strong possibility for F1, even though my heart would like to see Heather in that spot.

It would be so hard to be giving all these interviews and be on your guard the whole time that's for sure.

SpaceMonkeyMafia wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:From now on I'm not believing anything these frontrunners say in media rounds. They are confusing me laugh out loud

I think it's all about smoke and mirrors at this point to keep the result a 'surprise'!
Welcomeparty! Great posts and I agree with both posts. Eeek! My heart also wants to see Heather in the F1 spot too. Hope she won't be heartbroken if she is not.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

What is the timestamp on this in Sydney, AU time? Just wondering since filming is in Sydney for the Bachelorette so is this timestamp what the time would be in Sydney, Australia time?

Also, based on what Jasmine said yesterday in Popsugar interview she said that filming finished 2 and 1/2 months ago. That seems to be halfway through May or?

Wouldn't 2 and half be the end of May? God why can't they just say exactly laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:25 pm

BTW here is Osher on May 14th..

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 39 Screen34

Look at seanycullen comment.  He knows Sam.

Osher on May 20th.

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 39 Screen35
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3