SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:33 pm

Could be FRC on May 14th, and then Bachelorette night 1 on May 20th? Since logistically there's no way they'd be able to film the ending of Sam W's season (last year was in South Africa, so assuming that they're going out of Sydney at the very least for the FRC, if not overseas) and the start of Sam F's season simultaneously.

Last edited by AmyB on Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:33 pm

The time for the first pic reads 19:53 via instagram

On Twitter it has a later time.

So were they posted simultaneously and the time changed via the social media format?

The second pic I guess is for the Bachelorette.

BTW, the woman is wearing red nail polish in both video.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:58 pm

http://mobile.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/lana-jeavon-fellows-and-rachel-moore-rock-the-bachelor-mansion-next-week-as-intruders/story-e6frfmyi-1227491734099

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:15 am

Preview for next week's episode on Channel-ten, you will need Hola unblocker to view it.
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-3/the-episode-you-ve-been-waiting-for

This is TV gold, Emily walks out at RC when it's down to her and Nina and blitzs past Sam on her way out cantstopl cantstopl

I can't wait to hear the convo Sam has with her if he indeed goes after which the producers will make him do considering the camera man would have been chasing after Emily, just golden, can't wait to watch it laugh out loud laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:21 am

giggling giggling That was epic.

Princess Emily and Lady Nina in the bottom two.

Of course MEmily thinks she's better than that.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:41 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3205336/The-Bachelor-Australia-s-Emily-Simms-storms-love-rival-Nina-Rolleston-appear-left-bottom-two-Bec-Chin-Sam-Wood-unexpectedly-says-goodbye-to.html

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:12 am

From Sam's responses to Kyle & Jackie O questions during the interview, I think Lana is F1. Sam said he has not spoken to Heather, but he is currently speaking to his F1. Snezana already said in her interview she has no contact with Sam after the show. It only mean that F1 is Lana. The way he responded to kyle' s question, that did he gave heather the head ups.... Because heather said Sam did.. Sam responded that is not true... His tone indicated that he was sort of surprised that heather said that... But later Sam said probably what heather mean is during the filming in which he agrees. I don't like the way he is stringing Heather & snezana... Like Sam but not any more... He is no better then Blake... In kissing almost all the girls he dated. I guess Tim is still the best guy. Good for you Anna. Heather & Snezana... Lucky you guys dodged the bullet... If he can switched his feeling so easily... Not worth it...not a keeper.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:36 am

I'm interested to hear your opinion of Sam once the show ends ... and it turns out he's with Heather... and this is not in his defense ... neither do I know who Blake is (I know he's S2 Bach) ... But so far Sam hasn't done anything bad/wrong to Heather ... neither did he say anything compromising on the radio ... so I wonder why so many believe he isn't worth of her?

BTW ... he didn't say he doesn't talk to Heather (at all) ... he said "I haven't been speaking to Heather..." when the radio hosts stated that he talked about his upcoming dates to Heather - on the phone "out of courtesy" - which could have different interpretation ...
also he never said that Snezana is the best kisser ... actually he kinda dodged that question ... and said that it's hard to beat the physical chemistry that Snezana has ... which again ... still leaves the statement open to new possibilities that it is still possible to beat ... and maybe someone else does.
And from his voice, when Kyle & Jackie O said what Heather supposedly said ... I think he wasn't surprised that she would say something like that, actually IMO, his voice sounded like he knew exactly what Heather said (or what she might) and he was more surprised how did they come up with it ... so he offered the interpretation what Heather may have meant ... and then after hearing the "old take" ... it was clear how the hosts kinda invented the whole story by twisting Heather's words.

Last edited by happygolucky on Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceMonkeyMafia Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:37 am

Apparently Tim kissed 7 girls on the Bachelor, like they all do. Tim 'led F2 on' till the very end if it's looked at that way (which I don't).
I think it's pretty normal to kiss the ones they're interested in. It's all part of a relationship and building that.
I don't think Sam is leading them on. The basic premise of the show is that they can't tell how they feel about them till that final rose.
It's pretty tough, but it's all part of it.
I don't think it says anything negative about Sam himself though.

SpaceMonkeyMafia

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:56 am

I haven't counted how many the US bachelors kissed but Sam seems to have kissed fewer. Also think that kisses are being edited out to perhaps protect the reputation of the bachelor AU especially given the show is on at 7.30 or Sam feels his kisses are edited out with say Emily to fit the story.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:49 am

SpaceMonkeyMafia wrote:Apparently Tim kissed 7 girls on the Bachelor, like they all do. Tim 'led F2 on' till the very end if it's looked at that way (which I don't).
I think it's pretty normal to kiss the ones they're interested in. It's all part of a relationship and building that.
I don't think Sam is leading them on. The basic premise of the show is that they can't tell how they feel about them till that final rose.
It's pretty tough, but it's all part of it.
I don't think it says anything negative about Sam himself though.

I watched the last 3 episodes only during Tim's season and he led the final 2 on so bad. Even on the LCD he wanted her to say how much she had fallen for him "open up". I didn't blame him and will not blame Sam because it's what it is and can't be done any other way. The only difference with these leads is how they handle breaking their f2's hearts.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:08 am

Tim was a bit too much with his leading Rochelle on. He shouldnt have done all he did in the LCD and used the fact she didnt open up as an excuse to dump her. But he went gungho when he knew he wasnt going to pick her anyway. very unnecessary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3