SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:28 pm

looking at the photos of Sam's home, I don't see a woman with a 9 year old fitting in there really well. However, if it's love, I'm sure Sam would compromise. Since Snez lives in Perth and Heather in Sydney, compromises would have to be made regardless of whom he chooses.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by lozzatron Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:25 pm

If Sam chose Snez I'd assume he'd be the one to move. She couldn't take Eve to the other side of the country away from her father.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:45 pm

Just a question did y'all confirm that Snez daughther's dad lives in Perth? Just wondering if I missed an article that references this or if this is an assumption, TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:32 pm

Incoming intruders on The Bachelor say the remaining women didn’t make things easy for them
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/incoming-intruders-on-the-bachelor-say-the-remaining-women-didnt-make-things-easy-for-them/story-e6frfmyi-1227493481588

“I was really quite nervous going in, I didn’t want to step on people’s toes,” says Jeavon-Fellows, 27.

But having already applied for another TV dating show, she knew she had nothing to lose by joining this search for love.

Determined to stay ... Rachel Moore wasn’t going to let her competition put her off winning Sam Wood’s heart.

Meanwhile former flight attendant Moore, 29, says her eight years spent flying the world as a day job meant she’d had trouble forming a lasting relationship.

So even though the situation was less than ideal she was ready to put her heart on the line.

“My mum was like, ‘No is not an option — you want to settle down and get married and have a child’,” she said.

The duo will hit screens on Wednesday night, and both say they were completely taken by Bachelor Sam Wood as soon as they met him.

However the remaining women in the Bachelor mansion didn’t all receive such glowing reports.

“I found people to be nice to my face — they didn’t necessarily stay that way,” said Moore.

“One of the girls — and I can’t remember which one — said to me off camera before the rose ceremony, ‘Don’t get comfortable, you’re probably not going to stay here’.”

“It was awkward,” Jeavon-Fellows agrees.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:29 pm

^"don't get comfortable, you're probably not going to stay here."laugh out loud The girls last season were pretty bad to the intruders so I can't wait to see the girls reaction this season :yes:

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:39 pm

Yeah the girls got really worked up about the intruders last year. I recall them all getting angry at Blake thinking it was his decision laugh out loud. Sam Frost wanted to leave when they were brought in I think.

Wouldn't help this years' girls seeing them dress Lana just like Heather and Rachel just like Sarah. They'd know they were being messed with.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:45 pm

I am not on SM so I can't see any of the girls's postings except Sam's IG which is public. So Sam hasn't posted in 2 days, does any one know if he's on the move again? For those of you following Lana or Heather are they active this weekend or MIA...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:46 pm

Sam Frost called Blake "dude" and told him she wanted to leave. He took her aside and teared up begging her to stay and saying he wouldn't know what to do if she left. So it will be interesting to see how the girls (Heather and Snez, in particular) react and how Sam handles it.

However, by the looks of the RC, Sam gives the 2nd rose to Lana so I am sure that already let the other girls know that Sam was making a statement (and I don't think it was just production, considering we know Lana goes to F3).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:47 pm

mercieme wrote:I am not on SM so I can't see any of the girls's postings except Sam's IG which is public. So Sam hasn't posted in 2 days, does any one know if he's on the move again? For those of you following Lana or Heather are they active this weekend or MIA...thanks.
He was tagged in pics out yesterday night in Melbourne Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:12 am

Thanks TML, I guess no SHV this weekend then except his F1 did a sneak in and out during the week, who knows at this point.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:14 am

AEF wrote:Daily Mail have been fed these photos as it can't be a coincidence they now have four spoiled dates with Lana. I think Heather's continued media blitz and Lana's spoiled dates are all part of some storyline.
I agree. Feels like an early frontrunner vs late frontrunner competition.
Sam has said in interview that his frontrunner is Heather (so this is pre-Lana).
It seems to tie into what is being said on DM that Lana will replace Heather as frontrunner...

Laura Dundovic's best friend, Lana Jeavons-Fellows, is set to take Heather Maltman's place as Sam Wood's new favourite with plenty of spoiler pictures floating around of her getting cosy with the handsome personal trainer.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3201962/Laura-Dundovic-s-best-friend-Lana-Jeavons-Fellows-enter-Bachelor-intruder.html#ixzz3jblYBo39
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:56 am

Wow on the switch of the favourite!

I love how they call them the intruders. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3