SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by lozzatron Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:46 am

I change my mind who it will be daily laugh out loud.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:43 am

I have just seen something that is so shocking to me that I think this whole season is a joke!
An absolute farce.

In Daily Mail there was a article by Harry T a psychic medium (@harrytmedium) saying who the winner and all the girls going home are and in what order... (he's been correct so far, and says that Heather doesn't even make top 3 or even 4)

Well, Sarah, Tessa, and Ebru were at dinner with Harry T the medium from that article and he is best friends with Ebru (is he related?), Tessa and these girls.

This season is such a joke to me.
It's starting to feel so planned and fake just like Blake's season ended up being.
I am already over it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:05 pm

Write up about Sam's home & lifestyle.....nothing major in my opinion but y'all are welcome to bring up anything that may further clue us in as to what the heck is going on this season  laugh out loud

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/home-mag/inside-the-melbourne-home-of-the-bachelor-australia-sam-wood/story-fnvjx79v-1227491808982

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:23 pm

I'm sorry to read that AAL ... but I watch this show with pleasure, while I gave up on USA franchise for good ... and so far (since I haven't and won't watch S2) hasn't disappointed me, neither has Sam. I do find the 2 franchises to be very different and for me AU show is standing on its own feet with much more sophisticated editorial approach, which I appreciate since film-editing is my B.A. ... I will continue to follow, because the story I'm seeing is a beautiful one ... and since I believe the outcome is worth it. And maybe I'm not in the known, because I don't follow SM of any of these people (apart from Osher's) but I like the commodity, being able to observe people, their approach in creating the relationships and somehow feel like I'm starting to understand the world around me better.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:29 pm

mercieme wrote:Write up about Sam's home & lifestyle.....nothing major in my opinion but y'all are welcome to bring up anything that may further clue us in as to what the heck is going on this season  laugh out loud

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/home-mag/inside-the-melbourne-home-of-the-bachelor-australia-sam-wood/story-fnvjx79v-1227491808982

Shows that he is so much more compatible with Heather...not the socialite type.  Oh well it would be his lost if she is not F1.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:35 pm

It's not the show. It's that Daily Mail has spoiled so much of this season and that the contestants themselves are giving evidence that they are the one's spoiling it and most annoying is that 3 of the contestants are posting they are having dinner with the very psychic who wrote for the Daily Mail saying he has a "feeling" who will win. No mate, your friends aka contestants on this show gave you this "feeling". That to me is the farce.

I love the story that is being shown on the show. Then again, I loved Blake's season too (the actual show itself).

Heather's date will still go down as my favourite date ever and I do love what the edit is showing, but outside of that, it's a whole other story that I am just not buying. The reality is that these contestants seem even less real than the US version, and that is saying something for me.

It feels so much like last season, not that Sam is Blake, but just the feel of it all. Even last season, the show itself was incredible, it was the reality of Blake and the contestants that was a different 'show'. It's no surprise to me that from the get go it has been said that something is off with this season. It feels like deja vu again with the edited show being one thing and things outside the show being another.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:37 pm

Mercieme ... thanks ... INXS ... MH was my childhood crush ... I'm still such a fan ... and (like Jaci) I fall for guys with the curls ... BTW, Luke Arnold who played the role of MH in the latest bio-series used to be my teen crush, ahahah, no kidding, I think deep down I was meant to fall for the Aussies or Kiwis (or Tassies) ... love their nature, dangerous and captivating.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:41 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
mercieme wrote:Write up about Sam's home & lifestyle.....nothing major in my opinion but y'all are welcome to bring up anything that may further clue us in as to what the heck is going on this season  laugh out loud

Shows that he is so much more compatible with Heather...not the socialite type.  Oh well it would be his lost if she is not F1.

I can't view this article. sad
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:43 pm

iamreal2u wrote:

ITA :Nod: Even Sam's home makes me think of Heather.
Very artsy and hipster vibe.
Yup, his loss to not choose someone who "gets all of who he is".
That doesn't come by very often, if at all.

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 44 72291d3831c88ed32cd076567440ad02?width=650
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:46 pm

Inside the Melbourne home of The Bachelor Australia Sam Wood
- Laeta Crawford - August 22, 2015 12:00AM

FORMER Tasmanian Sam Wood owns a personal training studio in Hampton, as well as his own fitness company, Gecko Kids, which has 35 franchises around Australia.

The 35 year old, who lives in Melbourne with his dog, Hendrix, is starring on Channel 10’s The Bachelor, which screens on Wednesday and Thursday nights.
He welcomed us into his home:

Typical Saturday morning
I always get up and train, preferably with mates if I can. We might do a hill session at the Tan. I also like to visit different gyms, just to get some ideas and inspiration.

Happiness at home
It’s my chocolate labrador, Hendrix. He’s four. He had to go to Tassie because of the filming of the show. I really miss him. He’s spoilt rotten — he sleeps on the bed and the couch.

Ideal date night at home
A great movie, a home-cooked meal and good company. I think you find out what a girl’s really like when you’re both on the couch in your trackies, enjoying each other’s company. That was something on the show that I was looking for — someone’s true colours.

On my bedside table
I’m reading Friday Night Lights: A Town, a Team, a Dream by H.G. Bissinger at the moment. It’s a great story about the intensity of college football in America. It’s set in a country Texan town that lives, breathes and dies by its football. I like to read every night for about 15-20 minutes. It helps me sleep.

SAM’S FAVOURITE THINGS

Bike
This is a restored 1970s Centurion original — it’s very old-school. It’s had some new components put on it, so it’s a pretty smooth ride. There’s a great little retro shop in Collingwood and you literally go in and, based on your size and the colour you want, you can put it together. It’s just simple, nice to ride and comfy. I’m not out to break any speed records. I rode bikes as a kid in Tassie and it was just so hilly, and I still just love riding. If I can start work a little bit later, I’ll ride my bike.

Album
I love my records. I love INXS, and I love their Kick album in particular – I think it’s an absolutely brilliant album, one of Australia’s best. I love to get home and switch off from work and cook and listen to music. I also like going vinyl shopping on the weekend. I just think it’s nice to surround yourself with more classic items and not get too swept up with technology.

Scarf
Dad took me to the ‘G for the first time when I was five. It was a Sunday-afternoon Melbourne/ Hawthorn game and he literally took me to the merchandise stand and said, ‘So, which team do you want to pick?’ I picked brown and gold – I didn’t have much fashion sense, did I? I saw the little hawk and I thought: ‘You know what? I love that little guy’. Dad also bought me a beanie, a scarf, a flag and a Jason Dunstall guernsey with No.19 on the back and I have never looked back.

Photo
This is a photo of me and my mum, Wendy. She passed away when I was 15; she had cancer. We were very close. I was about three or four in this pic and I think it was my birthday. My sister, Hannah, my brother, Alex, and I did everything with Mum. She took us horse riding, we were spoilt rotten and she was with us every minute of the day. She didn’t work; she took care of us and left a big hole in our lives when she passed away. When Mum died, Dad sold his business and did not work for three years. He had to play mum and dad and looked after all of us. It probably brought us all closer.

Shoe
This giant shoe was a gift. A client from the gym is the head of Puma’s marketing division and he knows I’m a massive Hawthorn fan. I got back one weekend and he’d left it on my desk. It’s signed by (Hawthorn captain) Luke Hodge, who is sponsored by Puma. I haven’t met Luke, but I’m a big fan. It was just a lovely gesture. I get very well looked after by some of the clients of the gym. Some of them cook me dinner. They know that I’m a bachelor and work late.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:48 pm

Sam's house looks very modern to me, kind of reminds of the metro lifestyle Laurina #dirtystreetpie has at least from her IG pics of her house.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:55 pm

Based on his ex-girlfriend who is super artsy/hipster too and Sam's dress style (pink shoelaces) I don't see him as modern but more retro-hipster vibe.

Even Sam commented on the Superhero outfits that Heather made and he said "This is so retro. I love it!" and then when he put on the gold shorts he said he was never going to take them off. He said he loves NYC and his vibe to me is very Tribeca hipster. Definitely more artsy than sophisticated, imo.

Posted this before but here is Sam's ex. Definitely not the sophisticated type, imo... looks more artsy.
DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 44 2AEB951C00000578-3178246-image-m-12_1438152679157
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3