SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:19 pm

Does anyone remember his exact words describing his F1. I know it was an interview but I cannot find it. Thanks.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:45 pm

umpossible welcomebanner thank you for participating ... join us more, in other threads too.

I know there's a common opinion that Lana's (and her friends') SM is speaking in her favor ...for being F1, because everyone is so happy and "talking about love" ... but I can still find the other interpretation possible, that they are just happy for Lana, promoting her, for getting her on the screen, among the recognized faces, gaining fans ... since I don't know what has Lana's scope been for wanting to be on TV ... I see her and everyone around her happy for her "screen-time" and maybe "grateful" to Sam, that he kept her as long as he did (I do believe she's F2) and gave her time and exposure, because he's seen something special in her. I actually really like her presence and don't mind her character ... I rather enjoy it, even more so than other "connections" ... but no, her SM doesn't confirm to me she's F1 ... so far with all the information there's still 50:50 IMO, although through my personal POV, I'm leaning towards Heather.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:23 pm

I am following Lana on her IG.
How in the heck would Sam choose her? This girl lives in a totally different world from him.
I find her to be totally self-absorbed and not very genuine. She seems very calculated to me. Anyone else think this? H
er "selfies" she is always "posed" and lots of photos of herself modeling, etc and in her high-end designer clothing.
Sam said she is "sophisticated, intriguing". Definitely is. Shocking to me he would choose that over "genuine, real, same wavelength, and fun" - something he said matters to him most (fun). When I look at Sam's family and his day to day like, I don't see a longterm match between Sam and Lana. They really are from two different worlds. Sure one can make this work but that takes a lot of work, imo.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:25 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Does anyone remember his exact words describing his F1.  I know it was an interview but I cannot find it.  Thanks.
Sam said "creative, smart, funny, and doesn't take herself too seriously".

I have to look intensely for this with Lana whom he describes as "sophisticated, intriguing, intelligent".
He said when he talked to her that the thing that stands out with her when he met her was she was sophisticated.

With Heather, that's exactly who she is "creative, smart, funny, and doesn't take herself too seriously".
He said when he gave her the white rose that what stood out and what mattered most to him was how fun she is.

Honestly, the only girl who could wear a onesie and wrestle in jelly is Heather. None of these other girls come close.
If he didn't chose Heather, imo, it is his loss. He should have talked to Art Green. Oh well, his life and heart.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by realityjunky Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:33 pm

^^^i totally agree with you AAL. Sam has been emphasing for some time now that he wants someone who is fun. To me lana seems a bit too serious and as if she's playing a bit of a game. I can see the connection between them but would they jelly wrestle in a pit of jelly, well I don't know. Lana to me seems a bit serious and just the opposite to sam. I definately see her as a front runner. Heather after watching the episode is definately starting to fall for Sam. She is the first and only girl who I have seen during this season who is actually falling for this man. I mean if anyone was to be eliminated at this point, I would say that heather would be hurt the most. This is why I feel for her because at this stage I hope she does not leave the mansion with a broken heart

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:20 pm

Rosie calls Lana Heather 2.0 in all her recap posts.
I wonder how that will sit with Lana if she is the winner b/c Rosie definitely likes Heather the most (and no surprise since she loved Sam Frost).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:32 pm

I love heather too but guys, Sam is also looking for someone he can start a family with and have kids, is heather? Is she ready? Prepared? As compared to Snezana whom I think will be f1, if you have a look on her social media, you see that she has uploaded various bachelor related photos including their date (in which they are kissing). If she didn't end up with Sam at the end, why on earth would she upload a picture of them 2 kissing from the show? It doesn't make sense
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:04 pm

^^ The F2 from Tim season did that as well.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:05 pm

Lana seems to be more complex than she is being shown
http://phnews.org.au/from-the-heart-inspired-by-the-sans-post-cardiac-surgery-care-lana-jeavons-fellows-joins-open-heart-international/

She climbed a mountain for charity and volunteered for a week - both in Cambodia. I can see why he finds her interesting.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:07 pm

Art Green also said he wanted someone to start a family with.
I don't see Sam starting a family with anyone right away (especially since he is not getting engaged, just dating).
I think it is just what he is saying for the future - meaning, the person he picks he wants to eventually have a family with.

I don't see him with anyone other than Heather.
Especially based on the edit and what he said he is looking for.
Heather is the only one who has a "story" throughout the show.
If she is not F1, then they showed the lovestory between Sam and Heather, imo.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:13 pm

notarose wrote:Lana seems to be more complex than she is being shown
http://phnews.org.au/from-the-heart-inspired-by-the-sans-post-cardiac-surgery-care-lana-jeavons-fellows-joins-open-heart-international/

She climbed a mountain for charity and volunteered for a week - both in Cambodia.  I can see why he finds her interesting.
I do think Sam can find her interesting. He said she was sophisticated is what stood out to him and I agree.
Having been a part of MSF, I understand humanitarian work and volunteering and lots of students and young adults do study abroad, workshops, volunteering, etc. But to me , that is not who she is doing something like that for a week. Now if that is a part of her life? then that is something different.
Based on Lana's IG account though, what she posts and focuses on is the red carpet and high society/socialite stuff.
Very, very sophisticated person, imo.

If Sam chooses her as F1 like her friends SM has said and the medium who is friends with girls on the show, then I can see that she was accurate by saying we are attracted to who we are like or who we want to become.
I can see Sam looking at the sophisticated world he has never been a part of but had a taste of by being Bachelor as something he wants.
It's no coincidence that he was on the red carpet at Logies with Osher and Sam Frost while filming the show (2 weeks before FRC) and so if that is what he wants more of, I think Lana will be perfect vehicle for him to enter that glamour world and share it with her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:41 pm

notarose wrote:Lana seems to be more complex than she is being shown

She climbed a mountain for charity and volunteered for a week - both in Cambodia.  I can see why he finds her interesting.

And she saved a life of a man when she was 17 years old. That says a lot about her. There are no many people who are brave enough to do it. I think you guys don`t do her justice. When I looked at her IG I saw so many facets of Lana. There is an adventures Lana, an goofball Lana, an active Lana, an ladylike and sexy Lana, an business Lana, an sporty Lana, Lana with her family and friends. She has an very interesting personality. She is not cocky confident but confident enough to go for what she wants in life. Unfortunate there are so many women who struggle with their confidence and personality. Not her. She is really wise for a woman in her age. She is also stable in her career. She knows who she is and what she wants. Her whole personality is stable. That`s what makes her magnetic also for Sam. He saw it all. She is not just only a pretty face who likes to walk on red carpets with designer clothes. Not at all. She has no problem to post goofy pics of her, or pics without make-up, or when she is ill and her arm is broken. She is not bitchy or manipulative. She is wise enough to know how to behave in certain situations. She is light, funny, gorgeous, brave, intelligent and open-minded. That`s what I see in her. And the more you are picking on her the more I feel the need to protect her. Because she is not a villain. IMO

Last edited by natik on Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3