SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:42 pm

HodanG wrote:I love heather too but guys, Sam is also looking for someone he can start a family with and have kids, is heather? Is she ready? Prepared? As compared to Snezana whom I think will be f1, if you have a look on her social media, you see that she has uploaded various bachelor related photos including their date (in which they are kissing). If she didn't end up with Sam at the end, why on earth would she upload a picture of them 2 kissing from the show? It doesn't make sense
I'm going to agree with you and change my mind(again) laugh out loud and say that Snez is f1.

Last edited by ThankMeLater on Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:42 pm

Anyone listening to KIIS 1065. It seems Lana will be on shortly.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:44 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
HodanG wrote:I love heather too but guys, Sam is also looking for someone he can start a family with and have kids, is heather? Is she ready? Prepared? As compared to Snezana whom I think will be f1, if you have a look on her social media, you see that she has uploaded various bachelor related photos including their date (in which they are kissing). If she didn't end up with Sam at the end, why on earth would she upload a picture of them 2 kissing from the show? It doesn't make sense
I'm going to agree with you and change my mind(again) laugh out loud and say that Snez is f1.

Only problem is that Snez said they have had no contact since the show ended.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:45 pm

natik wrote:
notarose wrote:Lana seems to be more complex than she is being shown
http://phnews.org.au/from-the-heart-inspired-by-the-sans-post-cardiac-surgery-care-lana-jeavons-fellows-joins-open-heart-international/

She climbed a mountain for charity and volunteered for a week - both in Cambodia.  I can see why he finds her interesting.

And she saved a life of a man when she was 17 years old. That says a lot about her. There are no many people who are brave enough to do it. I think you guys don`t do her justice. When I looked at her IG I saw so many facets of Lana. There is an adventures Lana, an goofball Lana, an active Lana, an ladylike and sexy Lana, an business Lana, an sporty Lana, Lana with her family and friends. She has an very interesting personality. She is not cocky confident but confident enough to go for what she wants in life. Unfortunate there are so many women who struggle with their confidence and personality. Not her. She is really wise for a woman in her age. She is also stable in her career. She knows who she is and what she wants. Her whole personality is stable. That`s what makes her magnetic also for Sam. He saw it all. She is not just only a pretty face who likes to walk on red carpets with designer clothes. Not at all. She has no problem to post goofy pics of her, or pics without make-up, or when she is ill and her arm is broken. She is not bitchy or manipulative. She is wise enough to know how to behave in certain situations. She light, funny, gorgeous, brave, intelligent and open-minded. That`s what I see in her. And the more you are picking on her the more I feel the need to protect her. Because she is not a villain. IMO

Did you know/know of Lana before she appeared on the show out of curiosity natik? I have nothing against her, in fact I quite like her. She seems confident and poised. However I noticed you've been pushing her claims, and hard before we even saw her so I was wondering if there was any connection there?

Last edited by lozzatron on Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:46 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:

Only problem is that Snez said they have had no contact since the show ended.  
She definitely could've been lying. They obviously can't give the ending away.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:48 pm

I havent been able to watch at all, can someone please tell me if Snez had any time with him at all and what was said if she did. Pretty please

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:49 pm

Some seasons one's favorite is F1, other seasons one's favorite is not F1.
Either way, as long as Sam is happy that is all that matter because it is his journey.

That being said, nothing wrong with watching and cheering on one's favorites.
There's no villains here and no need to defend any of the contestants on the show.

All opinions are welcomed on this board, and while one year one may have the same favorite the other year one may not. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:49 pm

lozzatron wrote:
Did you know/know of Lana before she appeared on the show out of curiosity natik? I have nothing against her, in fact I quite like her. She seems confident and poised. However I noticed you've been pushing her claims before we even saw her so I was wondering if there was any connection there?

Never saw or spoke to her before. I´m actually from Germany. But I kinda sensed that she could be the F1 so I did sleuthing a lot about her. Again I´m fine with whoever Sam choses. It does not bother me at all. But I don`t think it`s fair to compare her to Heather or Snezana. They are all different women. I have an opinion about Heather and Snezana how do they fit or not to Sam but I think I´ll keep it for me.

Last edited by natik on Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:51 pm

see2love wrote:I havent been able to watch at all, can someone please tell me if Snez had any time with him at all and what was said if she did. Pretty please
There were no scenes with Sam and Snez on this ep. He did ask her and the other girls on the GD what was a turnoff in a man and Snez said pretty hands (she liked manly hands) but on the date Sam was into Lana, not Snez so not much else with Snez. She received her rose after Lana at RC (Heather received hers on her 2nd SD).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:54 pm

The thing is I know exactly how awful it is when people are putting you in a corner. I´m from Russia and my parents moved to Germany when I was a kid. It`s tough to be practically at war against all the judgement you are receiving.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:55 pm

^ Lana is getting well received in media and will be likely well-received on the show. Many are calling her the F1 already.

Heather has way more backlash and mean things said in the media than Lana ever has, being told she is fake, a mole, not genuine, and that she was bullied as a child, grew up in poverty, was an outcast and different all her life, had to start making her own food from age 5, grew up without a father and she had to search for him herself and then he died soon after, has never been able to be herself in a relationship before, is made fun of in the media for her clothing and way she looks, etc,... so if someone needs defending I think it would be Heather. jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:57 pm

natik wrote:
lozzatron wrote:
Did you know/know of Lana before she appeared on the show out of curiosity natik? I have nothing against her, in fact I quite like her. She seems confident and poised. However I noticed you've been pushing her claims before we even saw her so I was wondering if there was any connection there?

Never saw or spoke to her before. I´m actually from Germany. But I kinda sensed that she could be the F1 so I did sleuthing a lot about her. Again I´m fine with whoever Sam choses. It does not bother me at all. But I don`t think it`s fair to compare her to Heather or Snezana. They are all different women. I have an opinion about Heather and Snezana how do they fit or not to Sam but I think I´ll keep it for me.

I agree there shouldn't be comparison between them. None of them are "better" than the others the way I see it. They all have their own unique strengths and weaknesses. I also don't like judging people (either positively nor negatively) by what they post on IG. We can use SM to make ourselves look better or more rounded than we really are by our posting choices, or we can give the false impression that we're lacking in depth by only posting certain kinds of photos.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3