SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by SpaceMonkeyMafia Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:36 pm

The girls from Blake's season.. hmm.. do their opinions really show anything? They're not there this year, I wouldn't say that they know these girls personally.
Contrast that to THIS season's girls all seem to love Heather. They would know her more.

Whether Heather is F1 or not, all the comments I'm reading about her from the other girls last year show what a warm, genuine, beautiful person she is.

I think if she isn't F1 then she's an absolute champ for putting up with being stalked by people taking pictures and writing stupid stories about her as she walks up the street.

I like Lana so far. I think she's quite competitive though, and talks about gaining ground with Sam rather than how much she likes him. She certainly is very well-spoken and pushes the right buttons. I do agree that she's been getting very favourable things said in the media and is the only one whose dates have been released (by Channel 10) early as 'spoilers'. I don't mean that she should cop what Heather has been putting up with, I don't see any reason for negativity. I just think she's had an easier ride post-show.

Fingers crossed for Heather though.

SpaceMonkeyMafia

Back to top Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:38 pm

Based on Jacinda's twitter, I don't think she likes Sam that much (her faves indicate he is seeking fame).
She is also very pro-Heather.

Jacinda Gugliemino ‏@JacindaGug 14h14 hours ago
You go super girl! #heather #TheBacheloretteAU

She faved these tweets about Sam

‏@Leonsjogren  14h14 hours ago
"At the end of the day I'm here to find love...and get invited to movie premieres and the Birdcage at the Melbourne Cup"
‏@OreoSpeedwagon_  14h14 hours ago
Sam: I don't know what to say. Help me.
Producers: uhh say you're here to find love
...you want a connection...banter #TheBachelorAU
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:55 pm

I'm starting to feel worried for Heather - IMO Lana's arrival has really thrown a spanner in the works sad

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:07 pm

So no AFTR based on Osher saying on periscope that Sam F's episode will start right after. But will there be a women-tell-all episode? I ask because it will be good for Osher to probe these girls as to who really likes or does not like Sam. TBH, really surprised Jacinda favorited those tweets AAL posted. Jacinda is really cool IMO though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:09 pm

I like Jacinda.

As to WTA, don't believe there will be one if the show ends mid-Sept since there is no time for one.

I think the budget and the focus of Channel 10 is Sam Frost - first Bachelorette ever and that is where the money is going.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:18 am

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/osher-gunsberg-reveals-what-happened-when-the-cameras-werent-rolling-on-the-bachelor/story-fn8yvfst-1227502373325

Osher Gunsberg reveals what happened when the cameras weren’t rolling on The Bachelor
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:36 am

Natik ... I can understand the feeling of wanting to "protect and defend" your favorite - Lana, but I see many more positive things to be written about her than about Heather ... so I do believe people are giving her a chance...

... even when people write that Sam should pick Heather but probably chose Lana, because he's into fame and prefers the glamour of her "sophisticated" life ... that's not a dig at Lana ... that's also undermining Heather ... because Heather can offer him the same (as a couple they could do wonders) ... but if he chose Lana, then that means he thinks less of Heather - that's a simple math...

also I have a huge issue with the "Heather 2.0" description of Lana, since that indicates that Lana is an improved, better version of Heather ... and that's unfair to Heather. These 2 girls are as similar as they are different and their beauty is in their diversity.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:39 am

ElonM wrote:http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/osher-gunsberg-reveals-what-happened-when-the-cameras-werent-rolling-on-the-bachelor/story-fn8yvfst-1227502373325

Osher Gunsberg reveals what happened when the cameras weren’t rolling on The Bachelor
I think if Osher wasn't in a serious relationship he would date Heather.
Or tell his best mate to date Heather.
He really, really is pro-Heather in every single way.

I think he just gets her. Like Sam did (could have).
Darn! That means someone else is a possibility?
(If so, I hope she is the Bette so I can see this happen if Heather is not F1).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:37 am

natik wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:When did the bachelorette start filming?

It was around 15./16. of May.

Jess from Season 2 posted a picture of her and Sam before her lock down on 18 May 2015. I think it was the night before as she wrote Last night, miss you already.

Therefore, I think Bachelorette started filming 18 may 2015.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:41 am

^ Yup, Osher confirmed the boys moved into the mansion May 18.
Filming of the first CP not sure if it was May 18 or the next day or two (Osher posted on IG May 20 he was filming RC in Bach Mansion) but filming or at least Sam starting her season started the week of May 18.

So Sam Wood's season ended sometime before that (possibly May 14).
Osher said that they went away for the finale filming and during that time the crew got the Bach mansion ready for SF Bette season.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:57 am

Friendships from the house:

Emily - Bec
Emily - Laura
Emily - Jasmin
Emily - Sarah
Emily - Ebru
Emily - Jacinda

Jacinda - Tessa
Jacinda - Bec
Jacinda - Laura
Jacinda - Joni
Jacinda - Ebru
Jacinda - Heather
Jacinda - Sarah

Joni - Heather

Sarah - Tessa
Sarah - Ebru
Sarah - Heather
Sarah - Rachel

Rachel - Heather

Tessa - Heather
Tessa - Ebru

Nina - Snezana
Nina - Heather
Nina - Tessa

Lana - Sarah
Lana - Heather

Please ... feel free to add to the list ... (without repeating the relationship)
... and feel free to add the connections

it's safe to say that the camp: Emily + Bec + Jacinda - "don't like Sam that much"

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:13 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Yup, Osher confirmed the boys moved into the mansion May 18.
Filming of the first CP not sure if it was May 18 or the next day or two (Osher posted on IG May 20 he was filming RC in Bach Mansion) but filming or at least Sam starting her season started the week of May 18.

So Sam Wood's season ended sometime before that (possibly May 14).
Osher said that they went away for the finale filming and during that time the crew got the Bach mansion ready for SF Bette season.

That must be the filming of the FRC. I hope we can figure out who are F1 and F2 now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3