SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:46 pm

^ What is more interesting to me is that that they were fawning over Heather (Jess especially) until the rumors that Heather was an actress and not F1. Showed me that Jess was being fake in her tweets.

And I would think a LOT of the girls (Lisa blogging) want to be "correct" so they will go with who they likely now know is the winner, even if Sam himself says that Heather is genuine and Sam Frost's fav is Heather (ITA, no surprise because they are similar).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:47 pm

mercieme wrote:It's interesting that the alums from Blake's season, Lisa & Jessica both who made F4 by the way & Chantal (was in Blake's F6) are not fawning over Heather as much as the public, really wondering if they know who F1 is at this point.

It's understandable that Sam Frost likes Heather though, they are very similar & Sam Frost actually tweeted Rosie the blogger after she referred to her as 'bogan' that she was happy to own it. I think Heather is owning her hipster style as well so mazel tov to them both.

In any case Sam's projected F4 girls are unique &  seem lovely IMO so we shall see who he ends up with giggling

It's also interesting that girls who left before Lana are liking her pics or post comments on her IG.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:48 pm

And another negative media post about Heather. The hits don't stop coming... No wonder I defend her. The media is cutthroat with her. I never like to see the media go out of their way to tear someone down.

@DailyMailAU  10h10 hours ago
Outside of #TheBachelorAU Heather's style isn't so glam http://dailym.ai/1Km1IUV  

As for Lana, she has lots of support by contestants this season and last and the media is basically 100% positive about Lana.
They even spoiled her dates before the show aired.
So Lana is just fine and is sitting real pretty.

I feel bad moreso Heather because it must be horrible to be in the media and be mocked and made fun of and called fake.
No wonder she went fishin on her IG. Painful to go through daily media attacks and the paparazzi stalking her!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:26 pm

Sam seems to be doing some radio rounds today. He posted an IG and was tagged in another one from a different station.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:45 pm

I saw that too ThankMeLater. He's in Sydney. AllAboutLove I think the thing with Heather can be summed up as Tall Poppy Syndrome. I just get the feeling, and it may just be me, is that Lana is saying all the right things, so doe eyed, so in game zone. I don't think Lanas and Sam's lifestyles would suit (but then again I thought the same with Tim and Anna and was wrong). I think that Shine couldn't afford another disaster and really want a happy fairy tale ending. I personally think there is only one person who fits that mould. For the record too I don't think that there is anyway that any of the girls friends would know the outcome.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:48 pm

Anyone hear Sam on the radio?

Gold 104.3 Melbourne ‏@gold1043 1h1 hour ago
NEXT Sam Wood @TheBachelorAU is in studio!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:55 pm

Sam's back in Melbourne...not Syd.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:09 pm

My mistake then. He hashtags cancer council New South Wales so I assumed it was sydney
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:11 pm

Sundy wrote:My mistake then. He hashtags cancer council New South Wales so I assumed it was sydney

Yeah it fooled me initially too! Sneaky buggers!

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:24 pm

Curious to listen to Sam's interviews today & I hope these journalists remember to ask who his front runner is now with the intruders, should be a telling answer IMO giggling

On another note Sam said he has been meeting his F1 every 2 weeks. I am not on SM but can those of u  on SM map out if Sam's activities on SM (meaning silence or suspecting postings) match any of the projected F4's. Maybe we can crack this F1 nut wide open from this Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:25 pm

Ebru on Studio 10 at the moment. Said she didn't have a connection with him. Said she keeps in contact with Sarah, Tess and Emily. Nothing much given away
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:26 pm

Another one to add to the mix is HelenDowsleyLashes. She is the makeup artist for The Bach
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3