SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:53 pm

Sam did have a break this year though from filming.
He was at The Logie Awards (like Emmy Awards in Aus) May 4 so he did get a break from filming.
It's why I think it may have even played a role in his final decision...being on the red carpet at a prestigious event like that.
If Sam is in it for fame like Jacinda has seemed to make a point of implying with her faves (and yet is team Heather) then I could see why there may be some credibility to those saying he was in it for fame.
Odd thing for even Woman's Day to say (but that magazine doesn't seem like it used to be. Definitely more tabloid than ever before).

Sam's bday is May 20.
He has the same bday as Art Green (Bach NZ).
The photo and people commenting are timestamped 2014 though.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:56 pm

HGL was asking what date is his bday.

From the comment its May 20/21.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:00 pm

I have to agree that Woman's Day reporting on tabloid like news is very surprising. Are we sure Woman's Day is still the official mag for the show. Seems like DM got a lot scoops on pics during filming. Anyways F4 photo shoot should be in the next 2 weeks so we shall see how the girls are shown in whatever mag the show goes with.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:00 pm

Thank you ... So can anyone see/find out when is Heather's Birthday? (BTW, those of you who have IG, can you see the exact dates or just weeks?) ... I don't mind finding out about Lana's or Snezana's either ... I'm really curious what comes out of it.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:07 pm

ElonM wrote:HGL was asking what date is his bday.

From the comment its May 20/21.

Thanks ElonM if filming ended May 14th then Sam would have just spent that weekend till May 15th or 16th with his F1. Blake spent 2 days with Sam F including the day of the FRC according to Sam F but who knows if they followed the same script this time also.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:15 pm

Bringing this over from the episode discussion thread.

EmmK wrote:One of Sam's closest friends (it seems) is only following Heather on ig out of all Bachelor girls. His name is Jay Bruno

That could be a clue for Heather. Would be interesting to see which of the suspected F4s are following any of Sam's friends. I am not on SM so I can't investigate unfortunately.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:21 pm

After thinking...Sam has to be lying in his interviews.
His stories are contradictory.

He said he hasn't been speaking to Heather, not true, and that she was just talking about the show and him telling her he kissed Snez.

Then in most recent interview where they took a video he is all grinning away and basically saying he has no explanation for Heather calling him partner and he is smiling and getting all red in the face and all "caught out caught out" and then says, "Heather and I did get on fantastically well from the start".

So these two ways of responding seem contradictory to me. I expected him to say, "I think what Heather meant was on the show she saw me as a friend and partner". But instead he is all giddy? So weird if she is not F1 and he is so happy like that. If it was not true about present-day I would think he would have a frown on his face and then clarify it was from filming that Heather meant that.

I really, for the life of me, cannot understand how a guy can react like that, knowing what I know now, that Heather was falling for him and that she wanted to be the final girl. How can he act giddy about that and have broken her heart (undoubtedly so based on Heather on the show). He's either super genuine or FOC, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:23 pm

mercieme wrote:Bringing this over from the episode discussion thread.

EmmK wrote:One of Sam's closest friends (it seems) is only following Heather on ig out of all Bachelor girls. His name is Jay Bruno

That could be a clue for Heather. Would be interesting to see which of the suspected F4s are following any of Sam's friends. I am not on SM so I can't investigate unfortunately.

There is also a young women, she is good friends with Sam and his brother. And she is following Snezana and Emily.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:27 pm

Thanks natik....the plot of who follows whom on SM & for what purpose thickens laugh out loud

I am looking forward to when Sam resurfaces again from his Sydney visit Saturday morning giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:53 pm

Tbh, I don't know if I would read as much into Sam's interview reaction about Heather as people are reading into it.

I just thought he was a little shy and probably flattered that Heather called him an incredible friend and partner. Of course that can mean that he was satisfied his F1 is saying nice things about him, but it can also mean that he was glad and content that the girl he possibly dumped still keeps a good image of what they went through in the show. I think no matter what, Sam would be really flattered by Heather's positive evaluation of him. Whether they ended up together or not, he really likes her as a person and values her opinion a lot, so he would be flattered either way.

I would almost lean towards the second one, especially because he seemed surprised at Heather's words (his reaction: "hmmm.."). He also had no idea she said that, which if she his gf now, and said something that caused that much stir as Heather's interview did, wouldn't have he been aware of that? If anything he might have got a little warning that "look your F1 almost spoiled our show". But he was really surprised at everything.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:58 pm

^ Yeah, I can see it that way too but it is just weird in my opinion, flattery or not.

The edit is showing that Heather will be heartbroken if she is not F1, so to me, I guess I would expect a bit less smiling from Sam and more appreciation/sympathy in his tone rather than getting all flushed/giddy and then "a pinkish hue" type joke (his tone sounded how he was on the show with Heather when he was like "You think I'm girly"...). Bit too jovial, imo.

But still possible that he is just so super happy that someone whose heart he broke is speaking about him in terms of being a partner.

laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:12 pm

Interesting how they had Lana and then Heather on the same episode.
The favorite and the new favorite (according to media but not viewers).

The placement of these pics and the wording makes me think they are pushing Lana to be the first datecrasher winner (obviously they don't remember Byron's season but for TBAUS it is the first). Even the dancing emoji is what Lana has on her IG profile and what she uses when she comments on other IG accounts.

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 78 63282bf4eceef340c961675e2dc2c24a

And "win his heart" makes me think that that is what they are doing... showing this difference.
Even Osher was quoted saying that only Heather realized that Lana could take her place in Sam's heart.

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 78 1f1b511adf98f50a31e62db7cd8c35ca
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/osher-gunsberg-reveals-what-happened-when-the-cameras-werent-rolling-on-the-bachelor/story-fn8yvfst-1227502373325
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3