SELECT CONTENT

RS Wrong Again????

Page 2 of 64 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RS Wrong Again???? - Page 2 Empty Re: RS Wrong Again????

Post by sjcaligurl Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:46 pm

Titou wrote:BrittBillmaier Britt Billmaier
@
@JackieGordon don't tempt me with making crab jokes...you know I have no self control when it comes to saying inappropriate things!
20 Jul

I wonder if Ben's mom and sis would approve of Britt?

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:45 pm

So where does this leave the marriage rumor?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:44 pm

Those tweets are awesome. Of course AshleyS wants us all to calm down and knows everything is fine. She's friends with both Britt and Ashley.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:44 pm

BrittBillmaier Britt Billmaier
@
@JackieGordon don't tempt me with making crab jokes...you know I have no self control when it comes to saying inappropriate things!
20 Jul

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:43 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:They acknowledged that Channy was in a new relationship so why not Ben?

finale is in 2 weeks

MTA not aired yet

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:42 pm

Barbarossa wrote:Did you get a load of his responses to people who had Tweeted him? Hey Steve, looks like you finally got one right. When you finally get to the end zone, act like you've been there before, son.

Yeah...a piece of humble pie would do him well. Yet, if you look at some of the responses and comments about him on this board, twitter and I assume his email...I can sort of see why he acts the way he does.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:42 pm

They acknowledged that Channy was in a new relationship so why not Ben?
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:42 pm

Jeepers wrote:
bambam64 wrote:Is Britt an avid tweeter? Assuming this is true, I wonder if she'll be busy on the day the ATFR is taped. Doubt they would bring her on but would be interesting if they did. She's in the family.

Tptb won't touch that situation with a ten foot pole. no no

They should. It's entertaining, atleast to me. Ben will ask Ashley when she knew it was JP. She can say her speech and then throw out a "But I hear you're happy!" (ala Brad) and then out strolls Brit. I guess it's just me....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:41 pm

Taking a break from her food writing job, Woodinville, Washington native Britt Billmaier is a bachelorette for season 15 of The Bachelor. Billmaier is one of thirty contestants trying to win the heart of returning bachelor Brad Womack.http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/bachelorette-announcement/ThemeGallery/647747
Britt Billmaier is a Stanford graduate with a background in gymnastics and modeling. Her current occupation is writing.http://starcasm.net/archives/77164/britt_bachelor_2011_full She is a former "Facebook Fox" who listed her birth place as San Jose, California.http://facebookfoxes.blogspot.com/2007/06/brittany-billmaier-stanford-university.html She admires Martha Stewart and chose her as the person she would like to be for a day when completing the ABC interview questions for her biography page.http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/bachelorette-announcement/ThemeGallery/647747 Ms. Billmaier attended the California Culinary Academy and has done some food styling and writing for San Francisco Chronicle's food blog Inside Scoop San Francisco. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Does Britt Billmaier Get a Rose?
Each week as Britt Billmaier continues on The Bachelor season 15, her goal is to receive a rose and the chance to spend more time with bachelor Brad Womack. A recount of her week by week experiences follows.http://abc.go.com/watch/the-bachelor/SH559030/
Week 1 - January 3, 2011: Britt Billmaier offered Brad Womack a food gift as she was introduced saying the way to the heart was through the stomach.http://abc.go.com/watch/the-bachelor/SH559030/VD55103868/week-1-part-1 She received a rose at the evening's ceremony and will return for week 2.http://abc.go.com/watch/the-bachelor/SH559030/VD55103868/week-1-part-2
Week 2 - January 10, 2011: In episode two of the show, Britt Billmaier was included in a group date with 14 other bachelorettes. The group filmed public service announcements for the Red Cross. Together with Chantel O'Brien, Billmaier was a part of a three way scene with Brad Womack. Britt Billmaier confessed she was nervous about the sexy scene and classified herself as a prude and very shy. However, when the scene was filmed she aggressively participated in the filming of a passionate kiss with Womack. Britt Billmaier received a rose to allow her to return for week three of the show.http://abc.go.com/watch/the-bachelor/SH559030/VD55105532/week-2-part-2
Week 3 - January 17, 2011: It was group date time again for Britt Billmaier during episode three. She and 11 other women visited a film set to record an action movie with Brad Womack. At the conclusion of the episode, Womack asked Britt to accept a rose.
Week 4 - January 24, 2011: Britt Billmaier was part of the group date with Brad Womack during this episode. She joined eight other ladies and Womack in a radio session with Dr. Drew answering questions about relationships and commitments. At the cocktail party following the radio show, Britt and Brad shared a romantic moment together but were interrupted before they kissed by bachelorette Ashley H. who needed reassurance she was not losing the bachelor's attention. Later in the show, Britt was given the group date rose.
Week 5 - January 31, 2011: Britt was part of the Las Vegas NASCAR group date in this episode. Although the date was heavy on emphasis of how Emily Maynard was coping with the choice of date location, Brillmaier made the best of the situation and was given a rose at the end of the week.

(mahalo.com)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:41 pm

@
@AshleySpivey a spoonful of cinnamon might do the trick
15 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

AshleySpivey Ashley S.
@
@BrittBillmaier hahaha! So glad we got to catch up today! Smiley
14 hours ago

@
@AshleySpivey yes please! I have a severe shortage of Spivey in my life these days sad
20 Jul

Last edited by Titou on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:39 pm

bambam64 wrote:Is Britt an avid tweeter? Assuming this is true, I wonder if she'll be busy on the day the ATFR is taped. Doubt they would bring her on but would be interesting if they did. She's in the family.

Tptb won't touch that situation with a ten foot pole. no no
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:39 pm

Titou wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:I'm getting on the Mickey for Bachelor bandwagon. He's been nothing but classy and he's so freakin hot. Girls would go nuts for him.

i totally agree!!!!!

Me too. I really just want to see their sweet love instead of fake drama. They're the best couple to ever come from this show to me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 64 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

RS Wrong Again????

+81
bing2262
Lucas15
jelle
Beagle
LuvnIt