SELECT CONTENT

RS Wrong Again????

Page 17 of 64 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 40 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RS Wrong Again???? - Page 17 Empty Re: RS Wrong Again????

Post by philphan Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:47 am

Coastal wrote:
ironcat wrote:
Beeleever wrote:I can only speak for myself when I say, it is an insult to my intelligence when it is implied that the only reason why I may be supporting someone is because RS spoils they win. Because of the last two seasons and RS getting them wrong, that couldn't be further from the truth. I would never question anyone's right to see things through their unique lens and perspective or the fact that they cannot think clearly for themselves. Just sayin...

Now I'll go back to obscurity on this subject because I refuse to participate in a barrage of negativity over a reality TV show. hmmm

I agree, it's very insulting. And might I add that based on so many comments I have read along the lines of "I am desperately hoping for RS to be wrong", I find it equally likely that some of the people who think Ben is F1, despite many viewers seeing no chemistry between him and Ash, believe this for no other reason than because of their desire to root against the spoiler. :yes:

And I am going to take exception to that..........there are far more reasons why I am choosing to believe that Ben is F1..........I have my sources, I have the editing and the fact that JP is too much in one's face........doesn't bode well for a F1 finish, never mind the jealousy card that has been thrown into the mix.......very unbecoming of a F1 edit.

Edit is in the eye of the beholder. I thought Ed's edit and Vienna's edit weren't the greatest either and we know what happened there. I'll say it again....this isn't your typical season. Ashley has basically said it...she didn't think she was a good bachelorette because she is too transparent. If that's the case I would be seeing MUCH more between her and Ben and I'm not. Just my two cents...

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:43 am

[quote="Reidiscool"]
Titou wrote:
emusha wrote:actually reading this back today I'm kinda taking a step back...yes she sounds very snarky but I'm half thinking she's just trying to get people's attention and is being half-funny in her tweets (or at least attempting to) -- there's a flippant attitude that comes across in her tweets this time i"m reading it... the reason I am saying she's seeking attention is she's @ mentioning some of the well known TB/Bett twitter ppl like possensionista CH etc. for the bette show... JMO and she keeps doing the mentions

Blondie -- I am curious if you think Ash S hears from the producers or from Ashley

lets not forget the comment ashley H said : I thought the tabloids had some little truth but now I know it is not true
where did she get the info on top of what she reads....

But the only thing that's been in the tabloids thus far are spoilers that jp is the f1????[/quote]

Exactly........so if Ashley is saying that the tabloids are wrong........what does that tell you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:42 am

If one checks the #bachelorette timeline especially while the show is on air, you'll see that most unspoiled viewers thinks it is JP.

:headbanging

I for one watched the first few episodes before finding out the spoilers. I believe i've common sense and simple logic to form my own opinion. Why is it insisted that a JP fan believes he is F1 because of some infamous blogger? WHY?!

I twisted the arm of my unspoiled friend by making her watch the 8 episodes straight. My questions were simple: "who do you want for yourself and who do you think Ash's F1".

on episode 5 "i like Mickey and Ames! William is annoying!"

She called me up at episode 6, "It's JP that Ash chooses!"
I asked how about Ben F? She answered, "Ben F who?"

At episode 7, she texted me, "i'm torn between Ben F and JP. I'll decide at episode 8"

At episode 8, she was so smittened with Ben F

but for her it is clear, Ash chooses JP"

Why is it often reiterated that viewers see JP as F1 BECAUSE of RS? WHY?! :headbanging

As someone posted upthread, it is insulting. And then we wonder why our posts are met with sarcasm?

Lemme borrow, "just sayin"

ETA

i agree that one's poster can be passionate with his/her point/s of view that is why a heated discussion is inevitable. It happens in whatever forum.

However, we do not need the supreme court to see if one's posts are neutral or not.

Please let us not claim to be neutral if you are not prepared to have all your posts scrutinized. Rolling Eyes

"just sayin"

Last edited by Cari on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:03 am; edited 3 times in total

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:30 am

ironcat wrote:
Beeleever wrote:I can only speak for myself when I say, it is an insult to my intelligence when it is implied that the only reason why I may be supporting someone is because RS spoils they win. Because of the last two seasons and RS getting them wrong, that couldn't be further from the truth. I would never question anyone's right to see things through their unique lens and perspective or the fact that they cannot think clearly for themselves. Just sayin...

Now I'll go back to obscurity on this subject because I refuse to participate in a barrage of negativity over a reality TV show. hmmm

I agree, it's very insulting. And might I add that based on so many comments I have read along the lines of "I am desperately hoping for RS to be wrong", I find it equally likely that some of the people who think Ben is F1, despite many viewers seeing no chemistry between him and Ash, believe this for no other reason than because of their desire to root against the spoiler. :yes:

And I am going to take exception to that..........there are far more reasons why I am choosing to believe that Ben is F1..........I have my sources, I have the editing and the fact that JP is too much in one's face........doesn't bode well for a F1 finish, never mind the jealousy card that has been thrown into the mix.......very unbecoming of a F1 edit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:21 am

JBF wrote:So... what are all of the possibilities here? Fill in all of the blanks...

Key words:
“Another repeat”… as if we have had others this season, like Ryan coming back was a repeat from Jillian and Deanna’s.

This one relates to Brad’s in some way, but NOT incorrect Final 1 (which he got right at least two weeks before finale… I think.)

1.) Joe Olszewski figures into this somehow, like Emily's storyline last season. After all, they have given us the following: Ben and William losing Dad, Mickey losing Mom, Ames losing both Dad and Step-Dad, West losing wife... anybody else?
2.) JP lost somebody to death and they have removed all references about it from the edit. This will be MOST interesting...
3.) Ryan is NOT Bachelor, Constantine is (final 3 pick like Ashley like last season). RS is Fleissed
4.) Ben is dating like Chantal
5.) Marriage instead of engagement, only Bremily didn’t… unless they were asked to and refused?
6.) Somebody’s getting “therapy” from Armchair Harrison and our Noble Three (The Sutters, The Mesnicks and Aliberto)… although I would wager a family member this time rather than the couple. Supposedly, Chrystie is OK with it all now… so it will just be “rehearsed for TV” if she’s involved
7.) Ben meets a shark snorkeling
8.) Another repeat bachelor from a previous season… hopefully not Brad 3
9.)
10.)

Question: Emily did not have an ex coming after her, so how would JP's ex figure as a repeat of last season?

How can it not be an incorrect F1. That is what happened last season on Brads so why not now?? It amazes me how that is forgotten so easily.......everyone seems so gaga on JP and not much consideration is made with regards to Ben being F1. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:11 am

No he's right this time, JP is final one and i'm sticking with it
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:10 am

bluwavz wrote:
Coastal wrote:
AFK wrote:According to babymama the announcmeent is a good one. Take it for what it's worth.

Where was this said.........sorry, missed the post. Thanks.

Here you go, Coastal. mnmhughes said it back in this page:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wish babymama were here to confirm this, but she did tell me last week that RS said he had a BIG announcement to make about this season, but it was a happy one.
Sorry, but always had a hard time with Babymama's reasonings.........don't make sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:09 am

NYCBlond wrote:It's not about JP and Ashley.

RS' info (regarding F1) is solid.
and how do you know that..........was completely wrong about F1 last season, wrong about Ali choosing Roberto till the 11th hour.......sorry, can't trust it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:07 am

mnmhughes wrote:I think an ex might be selling her story. That fits with both RS saying that it's like last season all over again, and AshleyS has tweeted a few times already today not to believe tabloids. (Maybe even the BB people heard rumors?)

ETA -- I hate it when people come out of the woodworks for their 15 minutes of fame. Now, it's almost like you should be completely celibate and single before you go on a show like this anymore. Of course, then people wonder why you never had a relationship!

What is the most reasonable response that happened last season is that he has it wrong all over again. Ben is the F1. It fits with the editing, it fits with Love's fijiman that told her the info BEFORE RS spoiled JP, and it fits with my source as well. Those things shouldn't be ignored...........I know it is easy for some to do that when we are talking that JP isn't the F1, but realistically..........if RS has been wrong last season, didn't find out till the 11 th hour about Ali choosing Roberto..........why all of a sudden is he absolutely right this season........just doesn't make sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:03 am

emusha wrote:there's no way Ben is F1 I'll stand by this and eat crow if I have to but like that comedian said : it don't make no dam sense

It does from an editing standpoint and if you are open, you can actually see both sides of the lovestory that is developing.........I just think the JP spoiler foiled some when it comes to seeing both sides. That happened last year with Chantal that not many saw the major love happening between Brad and Em........now because RS is spoiled JP, again, the same thing is happening. Too bad for Ben........he's had to play it cool listening to everyone saying that he was the looser and that JP has Ash........seriously, that's got to grate on the nerves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:56 am

philphan wrote:Before we jump to conclusions about RS's tweet, here are the latest happenings that I think we need to think about

-The Bachelors have been told to hold off on tweeting
- The AFRC is announced to be immediately after the FRC (hasn't been done in several seasons)
- Ashley gave a very candid interview to the Philadelphia Inquirer (how transparent she is, 95% positive by hometowns)
- CH starts to give "negative" press on JP
- The ex-girlfriend angle becomes more prevalent on the show and on social media

Lots of mixed messages here.....Fleiss is loving this but I'm going to have a heart attack!

Red: When were they ordered not to tweet?
Green: Last season the AFRC was after the FRC.....

I think it is boiling down to RS being wrong about the F1 and it is Ben

When you consider some of the editing, the repeat history of Fd's/LCD's dating back to Jillian at least......That would mean that Ben is F1. Then the fact that Ben and Ash's connection is more hidden than the in your face one of JP........again a F1 edit. With JP's in your face edit, the FD's/LCD scenario's, the fact that the jealousy card was used....not a F1 edit, in the history of the show, the in your face edit is rarely done.

It was done last season when Chantal rumoured F1 RS was wrong..........Chantal was in your face.

All these things along with my source and Love's fijiman that told her stuff before RS came out with the JP spoiler........all things are adding up to a Ben F1 finish.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:20 am

Coastal wrote:
AFK wrote:According to babymama the announcmeent is a good one. Take it for what it's worth.

Where was this said.........sorry, missed the post. Thanks.

Here you go, Coastal. mnmhughes said it back in this page:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wish babymama were here to confirm this, but she did tell me last week that RS said he had a BIG announcement to make about this season, but it was a happy one.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 64 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 40 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

RS Wrong Again????

+81
bing2262
Lucas15
jelle
Beagle
LuvnIt