SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:55 pm

It has happened on the Bachelorette USA Ali/Roberto but I can't recall right now anyone else.

The only reason I'm going with Matilda is because of his reaction during her limo exit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:17 am

Ep5: Matilda interrupts time with Art and Chrystal talking and Art gets up and walks away with Matilda. Then Chrystal pulls the face when she gets back to the girls. Too funny!

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 3 Sdfgsd10
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 3 Ep5chr10

Matilda says "I'm hoping to win him over just by being myself" in ITM shown while talking to Art at cocktail party and then VO of her saying "it feels a lot more real now that there are actual feelings involved" and these s/caps are shown with ITM.

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 3 Actual10
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 3 F1eyes10
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 3 F1art10
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 3 F1oooo10

I've noticed that Art looks at Matilda but she doesn't look back at him a lot. She is definitely shy around him although she tries not to be. Notice her body language is not facing him but Art's body language is open and facing her (eyes, body angle, etc). But they are both holding their glass (not touching each other) which is like their date. I think Art goes off the body language and behavior of the girls, if they are more forward then he is moreso too. Matilda is definitely more reserved with her affection/touching. They are mirroring each other holding their glasses the same way.

Also noticed before that he has this same look on his face while standing in a group with the girls and she wasn't looking at him and he looks at her.

He also always seems to wear a hint of a smile when he is with her (noticed that from her limo entrance). Their conversation focuses around are they being their real selves. Art asks her if she is being the real Matilda and she asks him if he is being real. She says yes but that she can't completely relax and be herself because of the situation of the show (Art says mmm... like he agrees/understands) and Art says he is being 95% himself and seemed to agree with her about the 'process'. I've noticed that he sometimes *whispers* when he talks to her ... as heard when he says "yeah" after saying he is 95% himself. He did this before as well... his voice gets softer.

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 3 F1111110
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 3 F1111111

Always wonder what the atmosphere is around the lead and girls. One can sometimes tell but 'presence' and tension and what not is usually felt... so... chemistry is seen but hard when it is edited so much either way.

Matilda was shown crying in ITM talking about pushing through despite all the fear and doubt

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 3 Itmmat11

and then also this expression shown of her when Art asks Alysha if she can talk with him (feels so F1, F2 between these based on the edit)
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 3 Expres10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:27 am

BTW, Matilda has the most uncounted screen caps.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:36 am

ElonM wrote:BTW, Matilda has the most uncounted screen caps.
What is uncounted screen caps?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

For instance this one. I can't recall seeing this before. I believe it was filmed later given how tan she is in this screen cap.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:47 am

ElonM wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

For instance this one. I can't recall seeing this before.  I believe it was filmed later given how tan she is in this screen cap.

Checked... not sure when this is.... As for a tan, it seems all the girls were lying out in the sun at the mansion so tanning there for 3 weeks nearly outside. It is really warm in January/Feb in New Zealand as it is summer so all the girls that lay out probably got a tan?

Will try to collect all ITMs and post in S/cap thread and then can sleuth them.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:17 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

For instance this one. I can't recall seeing this before.  I believe it was filmed later given how tan she is in this screen cap.

Checked... not sure when this is.... As for a tan, it seems all the girls were lying out in the sun at the mansion so tanning there for 3 weeks nearly outside. It is really warm in January/Feb in New Zealand as it is summer so all the girls that lay out probably got a tan?

Will try to collect all ITMs and post in S/cap thread and then can sleuth them.

:gotcha:
Well there goes that theory.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I am laughing a bit because I think that there is no real strategy in place to trick viewers by the editors. Viewers are complaining on facebook that every preview gives everything away (they does). So, if that is the case, Matilda just may be the first FIR and F1 girl (unless someone else has been?).

i concur GA that only hottie dimples Roberto could break the FIR 'curse' on the Ette show. The feministic in me suggesting no girl won over both FIR and FR so far in any Bach series has something to do with male-leads sometimes not picking their F1 with their right head Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 3 2498057887 and their 'gut feeling' has tend to came later than sooner, as opposed to the female-leads. JMO. Maybe Matilda will be the first legend on Bachelor series?.

At this point im thinking she is the F1. Havent been able to watch epis 5. But from your recap it seems the editors constantly highlighting the Rivalry between Alysha and her as ive noticed since episode 3 :yes: Need to see Alysha more. But i suspect she was being gunned as the 'dark horse' only to be 'defeated' in the end, ala Becca. Regarding analysis on Matilda getting heartbroken VO, etc, Mind you, Whitney was all over the place in preview with not-so-fascinating VOs and Shots too.. #RuseisthenewRight Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 3 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:22 am

Mura you give me hope. You give me hope. Maybe Matilda will be the first to break the curse! Praying

I do notice that a lot of the wrong head choosing is based on physical attraction and as yet that is not the case with Art and Matilda. They have yet to even hold hands but his BL he still seems interested it is her that is really shy and reserved with her BL, imo.

In contrast to Matilda and Art,
--  Dani and now Chrystal will both have had kisses but they are BOTH more touchy feely. Dani put Art's arms around her when they were on the jet-skis. So SHE initiated and now on their SD he did as well. For Chrystal, she also did so won't be surprised to see Art return the favour. Dani and Chrystal both have a very 'physical' edit which was shown in the season previews!
-- With Alysha, she also was very forthright as well, even telling him how to hold her hand. He held her hand when they were seated it seems at least once when he got the rose.

Matilda is much more reserved for this process even though she puts herself out there as she did in this recent Ep 5 she is still, by her BL, unsure of herself and a bit closed off and I think Art can pick up on that which is why he asked her "do you think you are being the real Matilda?"

Smart guy!!

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:27 am

Mura your hashtag is mashing good. giggling

After the last bachelor season my eyes are wide open and yes there's hope for Matilda.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:34 am

Just noticed something with the body language between Matilda and Art in the s/caps above.

They are holding their glasses with both hands where their hearts are at. Like protection. Shields.

I don't think they are ready to be completely themselves or vulnerable with each other and that is what they were discussing - being themselves - and both admitted they didn't feel like they 100% could be yet even though they felt comfortable with each other.

To me, I think that is just fear of getting hurt and they both are so cautious with one another despite being very interested in one another. They have yet to  open up and just be vulnerable. Will be interesting to see if that happens. I think they are both looking to the other for that to happen/initiate.

ETA: I think that this ties into why Art and Matilda haven't touched with more than a high five contact or the typical rose receiving behavior.

What I noticed is that Art has been touchy in a body contact way (hug for example for buddy buddy or kiss for intimate:)
- with Poppy (hug buddy buddy)
- Amanda (more in-between buddy-intimate/showing her how to golf)
- Dani (intimate)
- Chrystal (intimate)
- Alysha (intimate)
- Krystal (in between intimate than buddy)
- Natalie (more buddy)
-Hayley (buddy hugged her SQT and she was eliminated).
- And yet, even with single date and time with Matilda he doesn't touch her in a buddy-buddy way like putting his arm around her or hugging her as he has the others (Poppy for example). I think that to me says a lot. It is attraction but unsure of how to act on it because Matilda gives off that reserved vibe. She also probably confused him on the single date because she would initiate high-fiving and he may have thought she thought of him as a friend only? Thus not getting more physical?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:51 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Mura you give me hope. You give me hope. Maybe Matilda will be the first to break the curse! Praying

I do notice that a lot of the wrong head choosing is based on physical attraction and as yet that is not the case with Art and Matilda. They have yet to even hold hands but his BL he still seems interested it is her that is really shy and reserved with her BL, imo.

In contrast to Matilda and Art,
--  Dani and now Chrystal will both have had kisses but they are BOTH more touchy feely. Dani put Art's arms around her when they were on the jet-skis. So SHE initiated and now on their SD he did as well. For Chrystal, she also did so won't be surprised to see Art return the favour. Dani and Chrystal both have a very 'physical' edit which was shown in the season previews!
-- With Alysha, he initiated holding her hand on their first chat but she also was very forthright as well.

Matilda is much more reserved for this process even though she puts herself out there as she did in this recent Ep 5 she is still, by her BL, unsure of herself and a bit closed off and I think Art can pick up on that which is why he asked her "do you think you are being the real Matilda?"

Smart guy!!

as always. it still remains to be seen AAL.

i think if Alysha and M are in the F2 Art did great in picking the best girls in the bunch. But if M turns out as the F1 i will give mad props to Art as he will be breaking the curse and may prove that guys do have a reliable gut feeling too laugh out loud. He will be my all time fav Bach ever, not bc M per-se, but bc all the reasons stated above.

i think it will be exciting beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

+12
Spoil Me Again
Mommyof2
Katiebelle
emusha
Kapiti