SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:33 am

Moved from S/cap thread

mercieme wrote:I can't identify the girl with Kristie in the horse riding screen cap (3rd pic)? Can u guys identify her? Thanks.
She is someone that is not on the show.. probably one of the horseback riders there to help with the date once someone (Matilda, imo) fell off the horse. Thus Kristie's reaction.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:39 am

AAL if Matilda is the one that falls off, then can you tell if the waterfall girl is wearing a cast? Does not seem so based on the caps you posted. Maybe she only discovered the extent of the injury post show & hence the cast scratch

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:00 am

mercieme wrote:AAL if Matilda is the one that falls off, then can you tell if the waterfall girl is wearing a cast? Does not seem so based on the caps you posted. Maybe she only discovered the extent of the injury post show & hence the cast scratch
No she is not wearing a cast in those waterfall s/caps. Yes, imo, I believe that she discovered the injury (or got herself checked out post-show) and that even with the cast it is unlikely that it was anything too serious because she was out of the cast by March 17. So that is not a long time to be wearing one (a week or 2?). Based on her SM post wearing the cast, Matilda looks suuuper happy. No way, imo, would she look that happy wearing a cast with her friends if she wasn't F1.

If that is not matilda in the waterfall pic then the only other person I can think it may be is Kristie. Until there are some better previews of that scene am going to stick with Matilda as waterfall girl for now.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:39 am

hey yall just wondering why the general consensus seems to be that matilda is f1? she's getting a bit of an F2 edit to me - bit over exposed and seen behaving jealously
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:45 am

good catch AAL!

if the filming started Jan 16.. Bridgette goes home on next epis 7 (around Feb 3-4, if we are going by the RCs were every 3 days as Alysha implied on her IG).Episode 8 filming would be around Feb 7, Epis 9 would be Feb 10. Im still leaning to M getting the epis 8 1-1 date, making the injury on Horse GD possibly took place on epis 9.

Tim-Anna FRC was on episode 14 IIRC. Going by the same amount of epis probably apply to NZTB, this translates to filming ended around Feb 25-26. IA If the waterfall girl is M, it doesnt look like she is wearing the cast from the caps. i guess its possible she started to felt the injury 2 weeks after the accident occured, after all have been said and done -when she didnt have to focus on the Bach all the time anymore since she had won the man laugh out loud.

How funny is that while Some speculated the M's VOs in the preview about getting 'hurt' , heartbroken etc means she is not the F1, the editors may actually just simply referring to her GD accident - she may get just 'hurt' physicly, literally lolpanda. Those sneaky editors !! laugh out loud

Its interesting to know that the course of the filming is only about 6 weeks, compared to 10 weeks of the US series. Im still optimistic with Artilda as the final couple though. We have had Trista-Ryan the pioneer got their forever after 6 weeks meeting on the show as well. Here is to hoping!! Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:52 am

Great post HEA.

I really think Art is a one woman man.

At the beginning of the season it was Matilda, their date was stilted but it didn't lend itself to anything very physical or emotional. At the last cocktail party they showed Art pulling Matilda aside, standing with her, questioning her as to why she had created the 'no interrupting' situation, no touching, no getting to know each other further. There may have been more. No doubt Matilda comes back into play. Just right now I think Dani has Art's attention.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:13 am

Yes Mura, definitely thinking it was a 6 week filming schedule. Makes the most sense with the timeline posted in the sleuthing thread (I updated it here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2801p180-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-sleuthing-spoilers#780916). And yes, I do think that the VO of Matilda is about her getting physically hurt on the horse. As F1, she obviously won't have her heartbroken.

To address some things...

Matilda (and Dani)
- Whether on a group date, single date, or having a 1on1 chat with Art during the Cocktail Party (which takes up half of the show), Matilda is the only one so far who is always in play... always being edited to be shown with Art or in PI/ITMS narrating what is happening.
- She is also the ONLY one so far who has said "genuine feelings" "feelings getting real".
- So far, Dani just has the physical edit and Chrystal as well but to a lesser degree (open your mouth? He wasn't that into her).
- Nothing shown with Art and Dani and him talking about his lake house or his family or kids -- something that they talked about on her date when he mentioned having kids and she said "take them down to the lake" and he said yes.
- Matilda is the only one who has also asked Art questions about himself... Art asked if she was being the real Matilda... she asked Art if he was being real too... if they were being "completely yourself". Remember on Episode 1, Matilda asks Art "What is the main thing you look for in a person?" and Art replies "Someone who is completely themselves". On Ep 5, that is what they talked about 1on1 during Cocktail Party.
- Then last episode, Art told Matilda he was glad/encouraged she had done the boycott (while she worried that it may may her look like she is causing drama when she wasn't).
- When I rewatch the show, Art's interactions with Matilda just stand right out. From the moment she stepped out that limo he was done, imo. Doesn't mean he isn't attracted to other girls -- this show actually encourages attraction to multiple people but I just see something different with Art towards Matilda. His eyes seek hers as seen in Matilda's thread and s/caps https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2871p36-bachelor-new-zealand-matilda#779529
- From the insider that told me he didn't go on the show for marriage but to promote his business, I can see that but I think no one goes on this show thinking they will find 'the one'. But when they do, it probably blows them away that it can happen this way... And what did Art say about Matilda? "Matilda... blew me away" :cutesmile!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:30 am

AAL thumbsup

even JP, the devoted Mr.Rosenbaum for Ash and Fordy now, 34 then frankly admitted he mainly came to the show for adventure and fun. laugh out loud

he has said it best in the Jash after FRC footage: (paraphrasing)
JP to Ash : I never thought this is where we are. I remember standing in the 2nd Rose ceremony where you said: "i can definitely see my husband in this room".  I was like: "what the fu^* is she talking about? "
Ash: HAHAHAHAHA!! ( LOLz! )
rofl hehehe cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:36 am

murasaki1393 wrote:AAL thumbsup

even JP, the devoted Mr.Rosenbaum for Ash and Fordy now, 34 then frankly admitted he mainly came to the show for adventure and fun. laugh out loud

he has said it best in the Jash after FRC footage: (paraphrasing)
JP to Ash : I never thought this is where we are. I remember standing in the 2nd Rose ceremony where you said: "i can definitely see my husband in this room".  I was like: "what the fu^* is she talking about? "
Ash: HAHAHAHAHA!!  ( LOLz! )
rofl  hehehe   cantstopl
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yes!! Art I believe took the gig because hey, it is a win-win. If he doesn't find love at least he had adventure. But to find love as well? Yup, I think Matilda blew him away. No wonder the guy can't get with it yet to kiss her... he is saving it because it is all tooo real. Also, makes sense when he said in an interview that the kisses were reshot and had to redo them. Hahahaha.

Imo, Dani and Chrystal will get physical edits. Matilda and Poppy will get deeper connection edits (with Matilda having the desire and friend edit... love story edit... hoping it shows up. We are half-way through the episodes so far so we have time still).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:50 pm

AEF wrote:Great post HEA.

I really think Art is a one woman man.

At the beginning of the season it was Matilda, their date was stilted but it didn't lend itself to anything very physical or emotional. At the last cocktail party they showed Art pulling Matilda aside, standing with her, questioning her as to why she had created the 'no interrupting' situation, no touching, no getting to know each other further. There may have been more. No doubt Matilda comes back into play. Just right now I think Dani has Art's attention.

I agree.
I honestly believe that Art is a gentleman and a sweetheart. He proved it when he gave a rose to nathalie, to the 35 years old, holding the girl who had an emotional moment before nathalie interrupted them, still he sent her away at the rose ceremony, he looked for poppy asking her if she was okay. I honestly believe that he tried his best to give a little bit of attention and kindness.
But his eyes are on Dani. Even the teaser when she is at the swimming pool, on the back ground art is devouring her. Again this can change but I see a one woman man. And I see a love story between the two. I see none of that with the others.
Obviously there is a drama about a girl asking for a kiss, so maybe he refused or avoided it? if so, then the kisses with dani speak volume.
I see no physical chemistry with matilda. I see friendship and respect. IMO because they have the same goals does not mean she is F1. And why did Art go to matilda about the boycott, why her?
Edits always lead us in the producer direction, so I have no idea but for me I see definitely dani and matilda at the end. If they put up front matilda it is also possible to justify she is F2 (or F1). I was not blown away by the bridge date. Fun yes, romantic, no. (and no matilda, art did not prepare the picnic basket himself...) Dani got the fun and the romantic, she got the wedding dress, she got the cuddle and kisses. So yes, for me Dani at ep6 is definitely frontrunner. Even the waterfall girl looks like dani's body. Matilda is thinner I think. I played with the x-factor pics and I see no matilda nor dani but a pretty blonde like any cameran would look in the public and the friend next to her was excited to be taped. A friend would know to keep a low profile and the blond made no attempt to hide in the 4 frames we could see of course.
I am very interested to see the show unfold. I like the guy and I am very curious who is the F1. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:11 pm

^ Re: Dani
- Dani to me is only getting a physical edit, starting from their SQT on the jetski to the 1on1 kiss, to SQT model challenge time.
- We have not seen Art talk about his family, his lake house, or see Dani and him deepen their connection emotionally, only physically. They spent most of their SQT last episode kissing.
- If she goes to F2 I see her with a physical edit/connection. Art has yet to have as meaningful a conversation with Dani as he did with Matilda (FIR, 1on1, and Ep 5 - talked about family and completely being oneself -- his main thing he looks for -- and about being real/open/etc) and for all the time they have spent together most of it is focused on their physical connection not their emotional one.
- The physical edit is just pushing Dani to the forefront with their physical connection but that to me shows she is not who Art is interested in emotionally and makes sense because Matilda said she hopes Dani doesn't get her heart broken (the girls also said she would get the first kiss b/c the physical aspect is being highlighted).
- From how these shows are edit, when the focus is on "he's touching her/kissing her" edit it is prime non-F1 physical edit.
- So far, imo, from their first date to SQT Dani and Art have not progressed from the physical edit at all. That to me is worse than non-physical to physical when there is an emotional connection established. What stood out to me was that in Ep 5, when Matilda gets the first rose at the RC, Chrystal (who has a physical/villain edit) says that she is in love with Matilda. Interesting for that to have been put there...

On Episode 7 Preview
- Art asks Alysha for a kiss (she may likely get one) and asks her what is behind those beautiful eyes. He looks like he gets up to get her a rose. Will see if the date is in Marlborough or Blenheim as speculated in Alysha's thread.

- Brigette is seen during Cocktail Party calling Art a "d**k" to his face. Seems to tie in with the IG post that Art captioned with "I heard that guy is a d**k" (posted in SM). Brigette is probably going home this episode or at the latest the next one due to her SM activity of Feb 9/10.

- Kristie is on the group date and she also spends time with Art at the CP talking to him and not wanting to be interrupted. Thinking she may get a pre-RC rose. She is seen on the horseback riding date which is post-Ep 7 so we know she stays.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:47 pm

I kindly disagree with you.
I saw arthur and dani talking when the jetski was stopped on the sea. We saw few minutes of kissing because that makes good edits but they were at a picnic and it was perfect moment to discuss too. once you share the basics about life: marriage, babies, work, family... the physical is irresistible. You cannot stop wanting to kiss and touch. The way he looked at her when she walked in the wedding dress (and yes I am positive that he said he wanted her to have it because he knew that the photograph would make bride and broom pictures). So before even the group date he wanted her to win. He felt bad and gave the rose to nathalie because all was already planned. I understand that dani is not well loved and she plays on nerves but she has a big personality (first thing she said after the M&G. She is natural and she is passionate. She knows what she wants and is very comfortable in her skin. She has humor too. So he is attracted to her physically and because of her bubbly personality. We did not see the intellectual part but lets be honest, we hardly see intellectual parts anyway.
I saw none of that with matilda. I see people talking about what their goals are in life but I do not see (yet) the complicity, the sexual chemistry, the hot look, the longing. He is very reserved with her. She says also that she does not feel the need to kiss him because she does not know him. I am not sure what to think about that. Sorry to say but I see a whinny insecure girl who thought she had it in the bag at the M&G and first episode and lost ground after her one on one date.
So I see something different
Again this is ep6 with a lot of edits and i am sure we will see the evolution with all of them. So far, I do not not see what you all are seeing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless