SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
HEA wrote:ok then. lets play this theory.
he finally realize that he is loosing his time with a couple and decide to get rid of 2 or 3 girls instead of 1 because he want to spend more time with the remaining girls?

at this point I would say: nathalie, crystal and danielle
i Definitely see Natalie going home and then Danielle and even Chrystal. I don't see him having a hometown date with Chrystal but if she does, it is totally for drama and how Art will be able to act interested will be interesting to see. She is also 30 years old. 4 years older than him and Danielle is 35 years old. I don't see Hometown dates for Danielle or Chrystal, imo.

the most logical F4 would be: dani, matilda, alisha and poppy

I am not so sure he likes that much of kristie. He was a bit put off about her excessive competitive attitude but then at the RC he was also re-insuring her with a pre-rose.

Christal was always there for drama only. she is pretty but he does not like her "princess" attitude

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:48 pm

Hey all. How many episodes have aired so far? Now that hockey is semi-over for me, need something to catch up now the weekends. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 23 1f49c

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 23 8367-910 Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 23 I_got_13 Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 23 E5kqdm15 Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:49 pm

Linds911 wrote:Hey all. How many episodes have aired so far? Now that hockey is semi-over for me, need something to catch up now the weekends. Smiley
hi Linds... 8 episodes have aired so far. There are 2 episodes per week that air in NZ Tues and Wed. You can watch the episodes in the Links thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2880-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-links-spoilers-no-discussion (they are embedded as well) Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:56 pm

Awesome thanks! bestbud!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 23 1f49c

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 23 8367-910 Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 23 I_got_13 Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 23 E5kqdm15 Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:48 pm

So Poppy posted this image on Instagram a few days ago just random stuff about her and her good mates getting excited for something which she said was probably cake. Chrystal being there throws it off for me because for sure because I was about to  :stirthepot that this could be the F4. However if Chrystal makes it to F4....I will be  :headbanging for sure.

http://websta.me/n/poppy_fcs

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 23 11117149_1030842096944648_1013794630_n

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:25 pm

mercieme wrote:So Poppy posted this image on Instagram a few days ago just random stuff about her and her good mates getting excited for something which she said was probably cake. Chrystal being there throws it off for me because for sure because I was about to  :stirthepot that this could be the F4. However if Chrystal makes it to F4....I will be  :headbanging for sure.

http://websta.me/n/poppy_fcs

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 23 11117149_1030842096944648_1013794630_n
It will be interesting to see if these are top 4. Not sure... And yes,  :headbanging if Chrystal is. Somehow I don't think she will be. I think Natalie, Danielle, Chrystal and Kristie may go home before HTDs. Haven't seen much with him and Kristie yet so not sure but if Chrystal is kept on it is for the drama and will make me believe that Art was only sure about 3 of his 4 HTD girls.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:44 pm

Posted this in Kristie's thread but bringing over here since it relates to the episode this week...

AllAboutLove wrote:Saw this on Kristies personal FB page profile pic. Highlighted her comments. She uses an alias Alice Aitken as her name on her personal page, however if you go to the site it says Kristie Leonard in the url. So not sure the point of it other than to not have people finding her name that easily yet her photo is of her.

Anyway, she says something about getting earrings maybe from Art this week's episode? She also talks about other boys (she is def. not F1 imo).

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 23 Klal10https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153149581075801&set=a.477734200800.272680.653240800&type=1&theater
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:18 pm

Funny that the name of Natalie is coming back often: his mother said that she was beautiful at the cat walk, I read in an interview that Nathalie had incredible long legs. But what really is ticking me is that his mother remember nathalie at all...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:06 am

Synopsis up for Ep#11. Sounds like a good one...
On a romantic date a bachelorette reveals a deal breaking secret. A surprise serenade has one girl in a swoon. And the cocktail party turns to panic. S1 Ep11 #TheBachelorNZ
ETA There will be 2 episodes next week so looks like the finale will be earlier than the 13th of May which clarifies this question.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:19 am

Kapiti wrote:Synopsis up for Ep#11. Sounds like a good one...
On a romantic date a bachelorette reveals a deal breaking secret. A surprise serenade has one girl in a swoon. And the cocktail party turns to panic. S1 Ep11 #TheBachelorNZ

Does this mean there are two individual dates.

The romantic date and a possible serenade (or this is a group date SQT?)
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:35 am

Although its way into the morning at my end (it's 3:30 am here Hugesmile )I decided to stay up to watch this episode.

I hope its great!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:37 am

So Kristie go the one on one in this episode as some rightfully speculated.

And was on the group date? scratch

BTW no intro video for Kristie.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless