SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:45 pm

After rewatching the preview for tonight's episode, I think the person that talks to Art is Danielle. She is 35 and knows who she is and what she wants and I could see her being upfront about moving on. It could be Chrystal but I don't think so. We see Chrystal at the RC standing there. Thinking two girls go home. Whoever doesn't get a rose Matilda says something about feeling bad about saying stuff about her... that makes me think she is talking about Chrystal. It makes me think of the VO we hear in Ep 5 RC when Matilda gets a rose and Chrystal says "I am in love with with Matilda. She is just such a sweetheart". I think Chrystal being 30 realized that Art and the rest of the girls were just younger than her in every way. Even though Art can act mature in many ways he is just 26, nice guy, looking for a girlfriend. I think Chrystal wants a man who will sweep her off her feet. I also think Alysha wants a guy to woo her. Will see if that happens. Seems like it will.

Either Matilda, Dani, Poppy or Alysha for the final one.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:03 pm

i believe that at this time of the taping, many are tired and miss their families. I also believe that a lot are questioning the level of commitment they have with arthur and if it is worth it to stay or not.

Daniellle did not have a 1on1, probably little chat with him after seeing everyone around... would not be surprised she left

crystal did not see anything after the 1on1, no progression. She was maybe tired of the "game"

Krystie was also criticized a lot about her bossy attitude by many girls and a lot wanted her out. So another possibility.

Those are the obvious choices for the one who want to leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:38 pm

Art does seem to have a lot of active dates. He might not be completely comfortable around the women and doing an activity is a bit of an ice breaker. Maybe he doesn't want things to get too intense. One thing I did have a chuckle about last night was he tends to injure his dates. Maybe that's his version of "natural selection"! He double bounced Danielle on the tramp and gave her a sprained ankle, he made Natalie jump off a boat and she chipped her tooth, he also made Kristie jump into icy cold water and she hyperventilated and then he puts Matilda on a horse and she breaks her wrist!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:44 pm

As for all the rumors flying around, I would ignore them. Remember, New Zealand has a population of only 4.4 million and we love to gossip! I have heard all those rumors, the most recent was that he was out night jogging with Poppy, and until they do the after show (I assume they do an after show like in "Survivor") I'm not going to believe anything until I see absolute proof.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:01 pm

Oh and I definitely agree that he went in the ambulance with her. That's the type of guy he is. Also they would have included a shot of him looking forlornly at the ambulance leaving if he stayed with the girls. I think he managed to get some alone time with Matilda without the cameras which would have be amazing for their relationship development. A pity it was spent in an ambulance and A & E and she was in pain. The visit to her room to see how she was looked a bit to forced and acted. (because he already knew she was fine as he was with her the whole time).

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:02 pm

Katiebelle wrote:As for all the rumors flying around, I would ignore them. Remember, New Zealand has a population of only 4.4 million and we love to gossip! I have heard all those rumors, the most recent was that he was out night jogging with Poppy, and until they do the after show (I assume they do an after show like in "Survivor") I'm not going to believe anything until I see absolute proof.

you are so right katiebelle!
Every season of every franchise we have gossips going crazier and crazier up to the finale.
The funniest thing is that some fans are turning into a done deal a rumor when in fact it was maybe one person who started it and at the end of the day it becomes everyone know it or everyone says so and so.
Unless I see pictures to prove it, I do not trust rumors.
Some people live for rumors and they love to be the center of attention.
one person will comment on facebook: they are together ... and bam in few hours this person that nobody know become the most knowledgeable person in the world when in fact it was a holly wish from her part.. add to that if the person is loud and use the right words and repeat them at nauseam, and yes, she will have followers who after a week or so will extend the 2 or 3 people to the whole nation!

sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:08 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Oh and I definitely agree that he went in the ambulance with her. That's the type of guy he is. Also they would have included a shot of him looking forlornly at the ambulance leaving if he stayed with the girls. I think he managed to get some alone time with Matilda without the cameras which would have be amazing for their relationship development. A pity it was spent in an ambulance and A & E and she was in pain. The visit to her room to see how she was looked a bit to forced and acted. (because he already knew she was fine as he was with her the whole time).

of course it was staged. she had perfect make up. she acted like cleopatra on her bed waiting to give audience. cantstopl
They talked less than 4 minutes top chrono! Even the kiss on top of the head felt weird!

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:30 pm

Katiebelle wrote:As for all the rumors flying around, I would ignore them. Remember, New Zealand has a population of only 4.4 million and we love to gossip! I have heard all those rumors, the most recent was that he was out night jogging with Poppy, and until they do the after show (I assume they do an after show like in "Survivor") I'm not going to believe anything until I see absolute proof.

Poppy herself did tweet she went on a night run. Just because they ran together doesn't make her the one. Remember they live in the same city. We are not use to that with US bac, most people are spread out.
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 31 Night_11

Also one of poppy biggest fans tweeted her sister knew the result and "her favey girl did not win". So I have pretty much ruled her out. now speculation is for what position she comes in. cant find the tweet. I'll get back to you.

I found the tweet
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 31 Winner10

Last edited by robinvi on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:40 pm

HEA wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Oh and I definitely agree that he went in the ambulance with her. That's the type of guy he is. Also they would have included a shot of him looking forlornly at the ambulance leaving if he stayed with the girls. I think he managed to get some alone time with Matilda without the cameras which would have be amazing for their relationship development. A pity it was spent in an ambulance and A & E and she was in pain. The visit to her room to see how she was looked a bit to forced and acted. (because he already knew she was fine as he was with her the whole time).

of course it was staged. she had perfect make up. she acted like cleopatra on her bed waiting to give audience. cantstopl
They talked less than 4 minutes top chrono! Even the kiss on top of the head felt weird!

Hey I've finally worked out the quote thing!  Yes of course it was staged, have you ever seen any without their full make up on. What I was meaning was that when he asked her if she was ok it was obvious, to me anyway, that he already knew the answer. If she had gone in the ambulance by herself and he hadn't seen her until she was in her room all dolled up with the lighting and cameramen there I think the interaction would have been more natural less acted.
Oh just noticed all the cool emoji. Here goes... :detective thumbsup
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:16 pm

robinvi wrote:

Also one of poppy biggest fans tweeted her sister knew the result and "her favey girl did not win". So I have pretty much ruled her out. now speculation is for what position she comes in. cant find the tweet. I'll get back to you.

I found the tweet
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 31 Winner10

and this is exactly my point... who is this sister? what relationship does she has with all this?

so here goes...

My cousin who lives in Auckland told me that X my favorite is F1

who would trust me??????? I'm telling you: nobody would or should! But if I start posting this all over the SM, I am pretty sure a couple will contact me in public or private and at this point I can say anything I want on behalf this "cousin". So a couple will repeat this, deformed it, and again at the end of the day, X will be without a single doubt F1

really? Well... I call that gossips!

So unless someone explains me who is this sister, relationship with the lead or F1 or producers and show me proofs, THEN I will consider such comment.. other than that, for me it is rubbish and rumors

Last edited by HEA on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:21 pm

then we also establish pretty much that arthur likes poppy very much and he visited her in her shop and coffee shop. so either they are now great friends or she is F1.

Since auckland seems to me not such a huge city and all the young people goes to the same places, plus obviously everyone remained friends after the show as it is usually the case like the survivor common syndrome of a reality show because they went all thru the same once in a lifetime unique experience... nope, I will not make anything from the rumors

I will wait how the next episodes are unfolded, watch the FRC and stay enough interested to see if arthur and F1 are still together.

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:27 pm

Great point! I'll do the same. But I am with you. we need more action more oomph.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless