SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:24 am

AmyB wrote:Very important to note how with Art/Matilda kiss he actually opened his mouth! Every other girl he's kissed has been close mouthed (except for Chrystal, when she had to tell him to open his mouth).... that, and the music that was playing during the kiss is very telling.

ahem.. we did not watch the same show... VERY open mouth with dani!! cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:So based on the fact that after HTDs it will be the last two girls then the Woman's Day article with Matilda on it this week and Alysha on it next week is probably highlighting who wins? goes?

WHY does it have to be Matilda and Alysha as final 2? Just dreading it. As much as I see this with Matilda if the rumors are true about Art then either they broke up or he is with Alysha. Ugh.

The weird part is that there is an actual journey and story we are seeing take place with Matilda. With Alysha there's no story. If this is like Bach Aussie especially Season 2 then they will go with a story (and it IS the season they got Art to watch before the show). I have said before that Matilda reminds me of Sam from Bach Aussie S2 who was F1 (but dumped). Hope that Art isn't another Blake!!

I would not compare matilda to sam... at all.
Sam was a revengeful girl who took every oportunity to ridicule blake
she could have broken the relationship gracefully even if blake was a DB. She did not. She used the medias and the fans IMO

so no. I woud not try to compare matilda to sam and I hope matilda has more integrity and class

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:12 am

Kapiti wrote:Wowie, what an episode. Much easier to watch than last nights one hehe.
Lots of love going on between Art and Matilda tonight!!! yes
Kind of concerned at how much kissing he's doing now. Especially now that he's initiating with most of them (even making the move himself at the CP with Dani). Did anybody else feel a bit uncomfortable that he kissed both Alysha and Dani on the 2 on 1 date?  I guess he's really getting the hang of this whole bachelor experience  giggling .
I've popped up the screencaps for the preview of next weeks HTD's.
Looks like that's where Dani starts to fall behind- her HTD with family doesn't look like it goes well at all.
I hope Matilda continues to push ahead!! Really like the Art we see when he's with her. Their date on tonight's episode was beautiful and seemed really genuine. Also when he spoke with her at the CP he seemed really clear and confident about what direction he is moving in. When he talks with the other girls he seems less sure of himself and them.
Small point I noticed, on his date with Matilda, he did mention his feelings for the other girls (something that so far had set her apart from the others as he hadn't talked about the other girls to her). So the only girl he hasn't been shown talking about the other girls to is Alysha? Not that it means much- he's happy to pash Dani in clear sight of her giggling

lets remember the key word here: "EDITS".

and I am totally with you about pashing all the remaining girls now. question

Right now, the perfect gentleman :halo: does not work anymore. I always felt that his passive attitude when a girl came to interrupt the conversation at each RC was not cool.

We saw how it worked with ashley and JP sister and they ended up together. So I would not take that as a sure thing that because the preview showed a few minutes of the hometown, he made his decision based on that.

I am happy for matilda's fans that they finally after 12 episodes got their sweet moment. hi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:39 am

I much prefer Matilda to Sam. All I was doing was comparing the edits of these two shows.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:52 am

Any links to watch episode 12 available?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:55 am

I haven't watched the episode yet but sounds like Matilda had a great date with Art. And I also saw that Matilda favorited a lot of great posts about the date on Twitter so I agree this is a very F1 thing to do. If Art has his "head on right" he won't choose Alysha no

I saw one posting on Twitter that sums it up for me "if Chystal is in love with Matilda then Art should have fallen in love with Matilda at first sight" :cutesmile!:

Yep that is why I have given Chrystal a pass for her antics, the girl speaks the truth giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:02 pm

Mercieme! It was an amazing date! Art was blushing like a kid like he always does and their kiss was unbelievable! I agree about Chrystal. She was hilarious and even Art said she can be a b with an itch but she is truthful so I take her and Danielle's word for what that is.

From this episode, the music, everything, the whole journey of Art and Matilda was shown... Art looked like he could barely breathe when kissing Matilda. I need to do some s/caps of it when I watch it again. He had that same expression on his face and his haircut is the same as his ITM seen in Episode one talking about Matilda.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:03 pm

ElonM wrote:Any links to watch episode 12 available?
robinvi posted in the links thread. Thanks robinvi bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:Any links to watch episode 12 available?
robinvi posted in the links thread. Thanks robinvi bestbud!

Much thanks
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:16 pm

AAL looking forward to the screen caps.

From the preview caps for next week that Kapiti put together it seems the four hometown dates will be shown on Episode 13? So Episode 14 will be the fantasy dates and then down to the F2? If so what do we think we are going to be shown on May 5 & May 6. For some reason I think they would want a WTA but can't tell if this will happen on the May 5 episode.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:20 pm

What seals it for me, that Matilda is F1, is that Art says to her while they are paddling.. that he had this thought of dread "What if Matilda wants to leave?" "There goes this whole experience for me".

He basically just told her that he is in it for her. l o v e :sprinklehearts :swinginglove
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:43 pm

Mercieme, HTDs are spread out over two episodes:
Episode 13 synopsis:
New Episode. With only four bachelorettes remaining, Arthur faces the ultimate test when he is introduced to two of the families. S1 Ep13 #TheBachelorNZ
Episode 14 synopsis:
New Episode. With only four bachelorettes remaining, Art faces the ultimate test when he meets the last two families on their own home turf. S1 Ep14 #TheBachelorNZ

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless